AuthorMessage
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
May 2nd, 2007 at 11:37am
Mannequin:
Ok, may I ask where you read it?

just wan't to see myselfRazz

I'll help with that, but instead of aliens they called them "nephilim" ang "great giants":

In the Torah and several non-canonical Jewish and early Christian writings, nephilim (Hebrew, הנּפלים, those causing others to fall) are a people created by the crossbreeding of the sons of God (b'nei elohim, בני האלהיםWink and the "daughters of men".[1] The word nephilim is loosely translated as giants (maybe intellectual and not in physical size) or titans in some translations of the Bible, and is left as nephilim in others:

When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.[2]

Here are some:^ Genesis 6:1
Genesis 6:1-4
Genesis 14:5

Very Happy
alexander
Killjoy
alexander
May 2nd, 2007 at 12:41pm
Frak yeah they are smarter than us..I mean they have aircrafts that can come here. Cool
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
May 2nd, 2007 at 03:00pm
daaaannnnggggg I keep getting creeped out about UFOs.. Like if you search"list of UFO sightings" and read some of the close encounters of the third and fourth kind.. Every time I read about this stuff it scares me half to death and I have trouble sleeping.
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
May 2nd, 2007 at 03:31pm
I think if life can happen on Earth it can happen somewhere else

but we shouldn't go looking for it until we have sorted out the mess our own planet is in.
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
May 3rd, 2007 at 04:39pm
white and nerdy.:
Aliens? K.

I do believe in them. I mean, d00d. We can't be the only life form in the universe.
And I do believe that if they are out there, they are loads smarter than us.

i dont know if i beleive theyre smarter than us

i mean it depends on when they began evolving and what kind of resources their planet has...
they might not even be humanoid but just micro-organisms..

or they could be green scary things with lasers waiting to kill us all
AGH THEIR IS ONE NOW

jokejoke...put ur alien attack plans away (i am so lame)
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
May 11th, 2007 at 12:14pm
sucks_at_life:
white and nerdy.:
Aliens? K.

I do believe in them. I mean, d00d. We can't be the only life form in the universe.
And I do believe that if they are out there, they are loads smarter than us.

i dont know if i beleive theyre smarter than us

i mean it depends on when they began evolving and what kind of resources their planet has...
they might not even be humanoid but just micro-organisms..

or they could be green scary things with lasers waiting to kill us all
AGH THEIR IS ONE NOW

jokejoke...put ur alien attack plans away (i am so lame)

I like your joke Tehe
Anyway Very Happy , Actually on mars they did find micro organisms. Or like you said there can be different types of aliens. Would you consider them hostile or friendly?
xbloodyxblackxrosesx
Killjoy
xbloodyxblackxrosesx
May 12th, 2007 at 01:21am
im like 100% shure their there but i dont kno if they are good or bad i don kno so yeahhh
lyrical_mess
Joining The Black Parade
lyrical_mess
May 12th, 2007 at 01:52am
I bet there's another planet in another spiral of the Milky Way going "I wanna see some intelligent life forms!"

Really. They probably are. Only there would be quite the language barrier if we ever find each other.
river phoenix.
Salute You in Your Grave
river phoenix.
May 12th, 2007 at 08:29pm
Of cousre there are aliens... I know... they have a plan to take over the world using a basket of figs and some mice...

Dammit! I blew my cover AGAIN!
XVampireX
Joining The Black Parade
XVampireX
May 13th, 2007 at 07:22pm
i believe that there is another planet like earth with human that live our same lives.
if u think about it there isnt really a reason orpossibility that if there were other humans that their lives would be different. if everything started the same as us then it would all happen the exact same way.
so i dont believe in little green people but i do believe there are other humans.
emotional_freak
Killjoy
emotional_freak
May 16th, 2007 at 10:16am
yeah i belive there are other forms of life out there but i dont think there after a war because they are lots smarter than us and it would be to easy for them and they would have done it by now anyway.
Kelseylynn
Killjoy
Kelseylynn
May 16th, 2007 at 10:18am
Aliens are so cool
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
May 16th, 2007 at 07:38pm
I'm not sure if I believe. I agree that it is possible for there to be other life out there, I'm just not sure If I believe that there actually is.
Dark-destinyX
Killjoy
Dark-destinyX
May 17th, 2007 at 07:52am
in some ways i believe in aliens but i don't think they had to be smarter than us but they could be.....but i really don't no but it really would be weird if we were the only intelligent "creature"(?) in a endless univers...o_O
mychemrox
Joining The Black Parade
mychemrox
May 18th, 2007 at 11:59am
i believe there are other's out there, but
i don't want to think about it
thinking about other lifeforms makes me feal uneasy for somereason
maybe because thinking of them reminds me of the end.
but yeah i believe in aliens and so do my bro and sis. they talk about it
a lot. and it ry to avoid it. i do that a lot.
avoiding my problems. i'm just a coward/
Benniks
Jazz Hands
Benniks
May 18th, 2007 at 12:53pm
Aliens probably exist.

And I have very little doubt they are or should be seen as inferior to humans.

I.E. they are probably alot more developed than humans.

Afterall, don't humans use like only %20 of their brain or something?

I mean, dude... >__< haha.

I think that if aliens definatley undoubtly come to this planet in our life time and that there is no conspiricy covering it up, I.E. it is out in the open, then they will either try to bargin with us (this has allready been done apparently... the Aliens wanted life forms from our planet in exchange for their technology but the humans were stupid enough to shoot at them at the last minuite and all died of brain hemeroges? or something :/ ) OR they would view us as lower life forms, just as the large majority of humans view animals, as they would most likley be intulectually superior.

Man, I don't know. X]

^ Any views on all that? ^

x
M!ChA3L
Killjoy
M!ChA3L
May 19th, 2007 at 04:23am
I agree with you On aliens. The Universe is just to big to be manned by one creature/ race. In my opinion I think theres aliens around us every second of the day. I mean how do we know our animals arnt aliens and maybe we are aliens to them.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
May 21st, 2007 at 07:32am
The Universe is made up of billions and trillions of galaxies. How could someone not say there is another intelligent being out there.
ilovegerardway2much
Jazz Hands
ilovegerardway2much
May 22nd, 2007 at 08:55pm
i dont believe in aliens. i think its a bunch of b.s. if u leave this planet theres nothing else on any other planet. u may think im stupid or my opinion is stupid but really ur jus sounding stupid. "I am a full believer in Aliens". RIIIGHT.
MarinaMassacre
Killjoy
MarinaMassacre
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:45pm
I believe in these so called Aliens. Could we be the only life form out there?
Who knows? Maybe we're the aliens.