Jazz Hands
IXPROMISE
February 19th, 2007 at 05:28pm
that would be cool
PunkerThanThou
Thinking Happy Thoughts
PunkerThanThou
February 20th, 2007 at 10:23am
It amuses me when scientists are like, "Lol other planets cnt have lyfe b/c it doesnt have oxygen or h20!!!"

So maybe I'm misunderstanding them...just because HUMANS cannot live on a planet without oxygen does NOT mean other types of lifeform cannot. Maybe they're just talking about humans, but just because a human can't live on some planet does not mean that another lifeform that CAN inhale methane can't. And there is absolutely no way we are the only lifeforms in this freaking universe.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
February 22nd, 2007 at 03:20pm
^^ I've never heard scientist say that. Anyone who's studied biology knows that if 02 existed earlier in the earth's history, there'd be no life because 02 is reactive. I'm sure scientists are knowledgeable about that. Perhaps you met/read some real dumb one? o_O

I believe in Aliens, but I don't think we can make contact with them. My religion say aliens exist, but we can't make contact with them because it's way tooo far away, more than human lifetime can span. XD
Lady Wicked
Killjoy
Lady Wicked
March 9th, 2007 at 01:35pm
not to start a fight or anything but if there are aliens and if there so much smarter than us then why havent they visited because the government has explained all of the "apperences"?
Insurgentes
Bleeding on the Floor
Insurgentes
March 9th, 2007 at 03:38pm
I'm a believer in aliens.
Honestly, you think with all those planets out there and God only knows how many more we don't know about, we can't be the only intelligent life in the universe. Seriously now.
We just don't know what's really even past our own solar system, let alone anything else.

There could be millions of other solar systems with planets far more advanced, or even planets that are far behind us and have no means of interstellar travel.

MCR_Angel_REV:
not to start a fight or anything but if there are aliens and if there so much smarter than us then why havent they visited because the government has explained all of the "apperences"?
Because their technology is likely to be far more advanced than ours.
Ours is probably the dark ages next to them. What interest would they have in us? I wouldn't think a whole lot.
Maybe when our technology advances a bit more, they'll actually make contact with us. We could only hope they are friendly.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
March 9th, 2007 at 03:53pm
^Or they're behind us. You never know; the closest aliens could still be living in caves and making spears out of sticks and rocks...or whatever the alien equivalent to that would be.
Insurgentes
Bleeding on the Floor
Insurgentes
March 9th, 2007 at 04:18pm
Resurgam:
^Or they're behind us. You never know; the closest aliens could still be living in caves and making spears out of sticks and rocks...or whatever the alien equivalent to that would be.
Still, the ones that are more advanced than us, probably aren't interested because we would have nothing to offer if they came in peace for exchanging techonology and information.

Or, it could be like you said, the closest ones aren't advanced enough and are living AGES behind us in technology.
loaded_gun
Jazz Hands
loaded_gun
March 10th, 2007 at 03:23pm
I think they exsist.

Like that Blink 182 song Aliens Exsist. I love that song. ^_^

I wish aliens would come to our planet. That'd be cool. They might kill us and stuff but it would be cool. Nyam
oo00oo
Killjoy
oo00oo
March 12th, 2007 at 05:17pm
I think that we aren't the only life forms in space or whatever. I think that might be just like us too. Bangin
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
March 12th, 2007 at 10:05pm
PunkerThanThou:
It amuses me when scientists are like, "Lol other planets cnt have lyfe b/c it doesnt have oxygen or h20!!!"

So maybe I'm misunderstanding them...just because HUMANS cannot live on a planet without oxygen does NOT mean other types of lifeform cannot. Maybe they're just talking about humans, but just because a human can't live on some planet does not mean that another lifeform that CAN inhale methane can't. And there is absolutely no way we are the only lifeforms in this freaking universe.

All you need for life is energy and water. Since o2 is in water...

I read it in a book.
YourStarlessEyes
Killjoy
YourStarlessEyes
March 25th, 2007 at 09:13pm
Well, papparazi, writers, and people looking for fame and fortune probably exxagerate(sp?) often. I can not give an actual opinion, because there is no proof they do exist. But there is no proof that they don't..
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
March 26th, 2007 at 01:32am
Thats true. But why is it that when I see a picture of an alien they look human, which is impossible because if they lived so far away, why do their features resemble ours when all organisms on this planet evolved from one cell which explains why every animal on this planet has two eyes, one nose, two ears etc. Unless those kinds of aliens (known as the Greys) are actually from our planet and that those aliens are us but evolved in a different way in a parallel universe. I donno, its just that aliens probably do exist but its 1 out of billion chance that they would look like humans...
Chemical.T.Frank
Fabulous Killjoy
Chemical.T.Frank
March 26th, 2007 at 03:09am
I believe in aliens. I˙m quite pozitive there is a wizer nation million of light years away from us. They˙re probably thinking no way we are going to this planet. They have wars and politicians we will enjoy our piece.They won˙t find us anyway.
maad larzaza.
Salute You in Your Grave
maad larzaza.
April 7th, 2007 at 04:51pm
I believe that IF there were some other lifeforms on other planets, and IF they were like, there, then they probably aren't as intelligent as humans.

they would have taken us over already.
Heartquake
Salute You in Your Grave
Heartquake
April 7th, 2007 at 08:04pm
^^ just because they are other lifeforms doesnt mean they are human or necessarily smart. they could be anything as small as insects. it all depends on the environment
Chris Kunitz!
Joining The Black Parade
Chris Kunitz!
April 23rd, 2007 at 04:56pm
There are aliens. However, they are not all full of love and peace like some claim. Do not believe the lie that they are peace-loving creatures coming to make our world better. They are here to try and eradicate us really.
I just got done reading one of the best books on the planet, Alien Encounters. For those interested in the existance of aliens, pick that book up. It explains everything. I was so jazzed when I read the book because it is everything that I believe.
So yes. Go pick up that book. It is the best book.
fade.to.black
Killjoy
fade.to.black
April 24th, 2007 at 12:16pm
im not sure weather or not they exist
IXPROMISE
Jazz Hands
IXPROMISE
April 24th, 2007 at 12:34pm
Aliens are stupid there just HUMANS trying to be something else
when really there probally high
IXPROMISE