Don't have an account? Create one!

Aliens.

AuthorMessage
farieland
Killjoy
farieland
July 13th, 2007 at 01:45am
I DO THINK THAT ALIENS ARE REAL AND IF YOU GO TO aliens are real.com they give you pic.s and stuff its kool
McRgIrL13
Killjoy
McRgIrL13
July 13th, 2007 at 10:02am
Maybe there is .. i think if the people of the earth all be dead maybe the aliens takes place from us ..... i don't know
FuckinDinoRawr
Banned
FuckinDinoRawr
July 13th, 2007 at 03:50pm
I also agree that there are other life forms out there other then ourselves. They say there is life on Mars and there probably is. Of course their SUVs would be much more sufficient then ours since they're on Mars.
followill.
In The Murder Scene
followill.
July 17th, 2007 at 11:54am
I totally believe in aliens! BOO!
Legion
Salute You in Your Grave
Legion
July 17th, 2007 at 02:06pm
i believe that aliens walk among use, in shops, in the street, everywere.
breeaa! im geting chills!
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
July 19th, 2007 at 04:31am
Crazy Beautiful:
I do believe that there are aliens. I mean look at the facts.
For example look at this:

Another word for aliens are nephilim.
Like today they're are finding many discoveries of giant monstrous people.

yea, i do believe in aliens (most of the time) but that skull could be a skull from a human, a caveman maybe before neanderthals.
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
July 19th, 2007 at 10:36am
Crazy Beautiful:
I do believe that there are aliens. I mean look at the facts.
For example look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xyKPYjxUcc

Another word for aliens are nephilim.
Like today they're are finding many discoveries of giant monstrous people.
All of those skulls just look like deformed or fabricated human skulls and their isn't any evidence (as far as I know) of aliens looking like humans at all.

And the crop circles could be made by anything - even the common lawn mower.
Tux_Rocks
Joining The Black Parade
Tux_Rocks
July 19th, 2007 at 08:31pm
What with all the billions of galaxies and stars etc. I do believe aliens exist. I mean they keep discovering planets outside our solar system etc. I think it will be a while before we find out for sure though.
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
July 19th, 2007 at 09:33pm
yeah we cant honestly be the only people in the whole galaxy, i dont think we're alone
conor oberst.
Bleeding on the Floor
conor oberst.
August 3rd, 2007 at 08:25am
I'm not a full beliver in aliens like big green things but I am a Christian and I think maybe that God thought we screwed up so bad that like maybe he started again somewhere else.
starrysky
Killjoy
starrysky
August 9th, 2007 at 01:23am
I think there are 'aliens' but they call themselves something else then that. I also believe that they live in another Solar System, because wouldn't we have came across them once. So, yes, I do believe there is life apart from us.
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
August 10th, 2007 at 03:10am
of course there are other life forms out there. I doubt in the billions of planets and the billions of solor systoms we are the only things living
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
August 10th, 2007 at 03:13am
They say the egyptians tide bandages around their skulls to make them longer. As a sign of a royal family. For example King tut skull is quite longer then our own. Like chinese feet bandaging
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
August 10th, 2007 at 04:43pm
Hay fields.....I doubt that has anything at all to do with aliens. So easily could a farmer or someone else make those
ctroy92
Killjoy
ctroy92
August 11th, 2007 at 05:51am
I think there is something or someone out there hidin beyond the absent colored sky and they watch us sometimes.. ok i sounded like a dork hehe.. but yeah there has to be some unexplained life form out there.. i mean we didn't search the whole galaxy...
theholly
Fabulous Killjoy
theholly
August 11th, 2007 at 07:04pm
I cant understand how anybody can actually not believe in aliens. On here most people seem to be saying aliens exist, but if i speak to anyone in real life they normally say thinking that aliens exist is stupid and that its impossible. We are one tiny little planet in, what, an infinate amount? Why would we be so special to be the only life forms in the whole universe!? I doubt when sightings or crop circles occur that this is actually work of other life forms, however i would never rule it out. Nothings impossible, because we dont know how anything works really in comparisent to the amont there is to know. Anyway, yes, I am 99.9999% positive other life forms are out there somewhere.
Foxy_Roxy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Foxy_Roxy
August 11th, 2007 at 10:19pm
I hope there is life out there - it'd be lonely if there wasn't. but if there is intelligent life i believe that:
1. they may be of similar intelligence - so if they are real far away they may not be able to reach us yet
2.They may be of higher intelligence and have found ways of communicating/reaching us, but have chosen not to make contact because we can barely accept our own race (racism, homophobia, war etc), what would we be like with a whole other species in the melting pot!? Or for the same reasons they may have just decided that the human race will ultimately drive itself into extinction by " blowing each other up" and have decided to not get involved and leave us to it
3. Aliens are nothing more than basic micro-organisms, so theres not a great deal we can do about that
Pierrot The Clown
Fabulous Killjoy
Pierrot The Clown
August 12th, 2007 at 01:42am
I think that there is definately something else out there, i mean why are we so special? And in a place so huge it's almost impossible that there isn't anything else out there. I'd actually quite like to meet something that's not human, it'd probably be a lot nicer than most humans... Knowing my girlfriend (Painful Reality) she'd probably want to hug one of them... I think that'd be funny... Mr. Green
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 12th, 2007 at 01:50am
who knows? I must say that I probably wont believe in aliens until I see one face to face.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
August 12th, 2007 at 02:07am
NotOkay22:
who knows? I must say that I probably wont believe in aliens until I see one face to face.

But I've seen you talking about god on the religion thread.
You can believe in him without any real proof but you can't believe in aliens unless you see one?
That's ridiculous.