Don't have an account? Create one!

Aliens.

AuthorMessage
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
February 2nd, 2007 at 05:35am
I believe there are aliens out there, but they don't look like the ones we see in movies.
Bleeding Stares
Really Not Okay
Bleeding Stares
February 2nd, 2007 at 07:35pm
The universe may be finite as theory stands, but it's still too big for us to tell, that's good enough reason to believe that there are plenty of planets out there with suitable conditions for life. So, yes, I do believe in aliens.
King Of The Jews JR
Jazz Hands
King Of The Jews JR
February 3rd, 2007 at 07:00am
How do you think we became?

Somethng as complex as the eye or the brain dont just happen by chance.
Bleeding Stares
Really Not Okay
Bleeding Stares
February 3rd, 2007 at 02:32pm
That's where Catholicism comes in for me. God created the universe, not literally as the Bible says, but in a way too complex for human understanding to comprehend.
MCRfan6192
Killjoy
MCRfan6192
February 4th, 2007 at 05:23am
i agree with u. i mean how in the world can we be the only ppl in the whole universe?!?! b/c it never ends. i think that there is something out there. lol. they probly r way smarter than us. 1 time i was rele rele bored and when im bored i think up some weird things. ok like this one time i was thinking that maybe that there was aliens out there and they like controled everything that we do. lol. it was rele weird. haha. weird
XGhostBusterFamousX
Killjoy
XGhostBusterFamousX
February 11th, 2007 at 11:15pm
I am 50/ 50 on the subject. the universe is huge and earth is pretty small compared to it. earth is like a small dot in the middle of a gym. i'm also ify because aliens seem like a "myth".
nick_eats_babies
Killjoy
nick_eats_babies
February 12th, 2007 at 03:57am
i believe in them, in any form of life anywhere else, i mean think of the vastness of space, was there just some malfunction-ess thing that made us the only ones? i doubt it.

its possible there smarter than us, i don't know. dogs could be smarter than us, its just the way intelligence is looked at really, right?
masquerage
Killjoy
masquerage
February 12th, 2007 at 10:49am
yea man i believe.
there has to be other lifeforms out there smarter than us.
and there are all those planets, something has to occupy them!
abeautifuldisaster
Killjoy
abeautifuldisaster
February 12th, 2007 at 05:51pm
yeah...i have mixed feelings on this issue..

little green men. NO!
things like us. MAYBE.
life. YES.

the universe is to big for there to be nonthing else. i mean we are a single galexy, trillions of lightyears across (think about trillions of years, going at the speed of light for crying out loud!!!). and our galexy is a pinprick in the whole scope of things, i mean they are billions of other galexies out there, each billions of lightyears away from each other....thats big. REALLY REALLY BIG.

and i highly dought that there is not a single other planet with life.
ISeeYouLyinNextToMe
Fabulous Killjoy
ISeeYouLyinNextToMe
February 12th, 2007 at 05:56pm
Ok, don't get me wrong, I'm sure all the people who don't believe in aliens are nice people and all...but in my opinion, you have to be absolutely ignorant to not believe. for us to be the only people in the universe? in all of space? its imposible.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
February 13th, 2007 at 03:04am
hmmm how would you know the universe doesnt go on forever though, if it doesnt is their glass walls or something holding the universe inside it???
and with "aliens", yes I do believe there are other life-forms out there, I think its a bit odd thinking there might not be, cause humans arent the only living things on earth.
but then again there might not be other living creatures out there.
Im not sure if there are any, but I wouldnt be suprised if there are.
[{and if there are I hope they havent been watching us and think its normal to drop bombs on places}]
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
February 15th, 2007 at 04:11pm
I think I saw somewhere some scientist made an equation to find how many planets there are with intelligent life there are in the galaxy. I think it was like 20,000 out of 500,000,000,000 or something like that.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 15th, 2007 at 04:14pm
i dont think there are aliens its just fake.some ppl belive but i dont. i mean there are more things that we still dont know about.i think unless someone makes a real clear video of an alien space ship or something then i will belive.but half the videos i see are just fake.
the cracker
Fabulous Killjoy
the cracker
February 17th, 2007 at 06:19am
ALIENS! I Believe There Are Other Lifeforms Out There. I Cant Ignore ALiens Theyre Just To Freaky To Think About. Shocked
stuupid like a fox
Bleeding on the Floor
stuupid like a fox
February 17th, 2007 at 08:20am
i have a problem with people from another country being called "ALIENS".
i mean wat is that supposed to mean? do we look like aliens? have you ever seen an alien? are you just trying to hurt our feelings so that we go back to where we came from?
EATEN ALIVE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
EATEN ALIVE
February 17th, 2007 at 09:13am
im pretty tightly in the middle with this one.
i cant say that NO, THERE ARE NO ALIENS AND WE ARE THE ONLY IVING THING. PERIOD., cause the truth is that we dont know. we havent travelled to other planets and certainly not to other galaxes and stuff, to see if there are any things living there.
and then again, i cant say based on that, that YES, THERE DEFO ARE OTHER LIFEFORMS.

if there are.. they are so NOT looking like anything we see in movies or little green men or any stupid stuff like that.
so, what im trying to say here is that..
everything is possible.
if we some sunny day find out that there are others, im not gonna be that suprised.
sou kanarazu atta
Banned
sou kanarazu atta
February 17th, 2007 at 11:06am
I belivie in aliens because the universe is to vast not to contain something else would be a fulke and half
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
February 17th, 2007 at 03:51pm
Earth can't be the only one containing life.
IXPROMISE
Jazz Hands
IXPROMISE
February 17th, 2007 at 06:41pm
yeah maybe there are aliens out there but there not coming down here were the hell would they get a ship?
stuupid like a fox
Bleeding on the Floor
stuupid like a fox
February 19th, 2007 at 02:22pm
good question, but maybe its like the comic books where the aliens send people here and then they "move" (really go back to planet)
you never know, i mean your friend could be an alien on a mission