Don't have an account? Create one!

Aliens.

AuthorMessage
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
November 14th, 2006 at 03:37pm
frankfan:
I think there are aliens coz they wouldnt make millions of movies about something that dosnt exsist and they probably listen to mcr aswell hehe
love u frank!

There are a lot of movies about fictional things.
And if you want to talk about MCR, do it in the band thread.
This is a forum for discussing serious topics.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
November 14th, 2006 at 03:44pm
Considering that Mars once had an atmosphere that was like ours and was once capeable of supporting life in one form or another, there might well have been other life in our solar system before our planet even formed.

Based on that, I would say that the chances of there being other life-forms out there is more reality than probability.
Panda Stalker
Jazz Hands
Panda Stalker
November 16th, 2006 at 02:52am
Kelsey.Without.Sound:
and if aliens are way smarter than us, why havent they made direct contact? maybe they watch too many earthling alien movies....

We will only we able to contact other beings as smart as us because they would have the same technology. The smarter ones would not be able to contact us because we aren't that advanced. The sure could come visit us, but if there machines couldn't pick up our "caveman" signals, how would they know we are here? The universe is super huge, they would have to get extremely lucky. And considering we haven't even made it out of our solar system, we probably won't be contacted. But then again, if they are millions of years more advanced, who knows!

I don't know if I'm contradicting myself, but I do believe that they MAY have come to Earth, but they are too smart to actually step out on our planet because they know we are barbarians and would kill them. Hopefully no hostile aliens that are out there ever come visit us.
marla singer.
Salute You in Your Grave
marla singer.
November 16th, 2006 at 02:54am
I don't think that 'aliens' are how they are portrayed in movies.
But there has to be something else out there.
XxamandaxX
Joining The Black Parade
XxamandaxX
November 16th, 2006 at 03:02am
if you think about it, how can you possibly think that in this gigantic universe we are the only ones? i can't remember what i was watching but it was some scfi thing on tv explaining how they would probably be so much more advanced than we are. if that's true i'm sure they have made it to earth many times. i also don't think that they're little green dudes with black eyes either, but who knows haha.
D.E.A.D.!!
Fabulous Killjoy
D.E.A.D.!!
November 18th, 2006 at 10:20pm
i believe in aliens 100% too.and yes they aren't little green dudes......cuz i'm one of them

but yeah.. i believe in aliens tooVery Happy
voice4mygeneration65
Jazz Hands
voice4mygeneration65
November 19th, 2006 at 10:39pm
There was a hurricane on Saturn or Jupitor or one of the other planets BESIDES earth (I can't remember the news about it). When ever there is a hurricane water is involved and water is a sure fire sign of life.
X-No-Sense-At-All-X
Joining The Black Parade
X-No-Sense-At-All-X
November 20th, 2006 at 05:33am
xOhTheHorror!___:
I don't think that 'aliens' are how they are portrayed in movies.
But there has to be something else out there.

I agree, I belive strongley that somewhere there is some sort of other life out there! after all Earth is only one planet in the universe[
Tway
Killjoy
Tway
December 10th, 2006 at 12:38pm
i believe in aliens. Lol
Jo;Eating Donuts
Salute You in Your Grave
Jo;Eating Donuts
December 10th, 2006 at 12:59pm
Picture how big the universe is.. There would be countless galaxies like ours and planets that we can't discover nor probe at the moment. It doesn't make sense that there is no other life form than humans on the earth. They can be far more intelligent than us, and they alson can be monad..
Scientists have a long way to go until we could explore the entire universe.. So i think it's too quick to conclude that there is no aliens..
Roonil Wazlib
Motor Baby
Roonil Wazlib
December 10th, 2006 at 03:16pm
Oh my golly gee garsh!

My friend Sarah and I were talking about this in Algebra on Friday!

We decided that Angels and Aliens are the same thing. It's just how you interpret seeing them.
Harkness
Salute You in Your Grave
Harkness
December 10th, 2006 at 04:36pm
I firmly believe there are aliens. This huge universe and we're the only ones? No way. We are just a small part in the outcome of the universe, and all other life in different solar systems are also a part. I don't know if there will be anycontact made but I know they are out there. I don't believe they are the green people we see on TV, some may be like us, others more evoloved. You never know. But i do know they are there.
XxSuchAMistakexX
Fabulous Killjoy
XxSuchAMistakexX
December 11th, 2006 at 07:31am
i believe that there are aliens. Mabey aliens are look like us. Is there an alien who look likes frank ?? XD lol
don't let me drown
Bleeding on the Floor
don't let me drown
December 11th, 2006 at 02:06pm
No Frank No Mcr:
i believe that there are aliens. Mabey aliens are look like us. Is there an alien who look likes frank ?? XD lol

lol maybe!
I beleive in aliens because we can not be the only things living in the whole of space!
bothersome-faces
Killjoy
bothersome-faces
December 11th, 2006 at 08:13pm
I BELEIVE!!!!!

@_@
Darkened Angel
Salute You in Your Grave
Darkened Angel
December 12th, 2006 at 01:28am
I believe in them, simply because it's a big universe, there's been more than a handful of 'alien spottings', we can't be the only ones in the universe.
Noah.
Jazz Hands
Noah.
December 12th, 2006 at 02:26am
I have no idea! I would like to think we are not the only living ones in the universe... but hey? how are we to know??? Just because there are places they coukld exsist... doesn't mean they do. I would love to find out though.... (Sorry about spelling mistakesSmile)
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
December 12th, 2006 at 11:36am
I believe in other life forms, humans or animals or something, but I don't believe in 'aliens'. Like the whole green body, triangular-ish head, big black eyes. That kinda things, I don't believe in.
Beast And The Harlot
Salute You in Your Grave
Beast And The Harlot
December 13th, 2006 at 02:35am
I believe in aliens!!! 100% i mean come on...we cant be the only life form in the universe. I dont think they'd be green and have 3 eyes and be all slimey and stuff tho, no way!!! Although it would be kool if they did look that, dont ya think? lol but yes i do belive in them, and i think they'd look like us but they would be WAY smarter then us! Razz

Haha imagine MCR as aliens!!! thatd be awsome...lol
Alfred.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alfred.
December 15th, 2006 at 08:28pm
bothersome-faces:
I BELEIVE!!!!!

@_@

Rolling Eyes Please try to say something other than that.
This is a discussion board .