Don't have an account? Create one!

Aliens.

AuthorMessage
HaleyRevanssi
Thinking Happy Thoughts
HaleyRevanssi
December 17th, 2006 at 07:05pm
I think that if the Universe DOES go on forever, there is probably some other life form out there. But see, I have a problem in accepting that the universe goes on forever...Me and my stupid problems..lol
Jack's broken heart
Awake and Unafraid
Jack's broken heart
December 17th, 2006 at 07:21pm
Yeah I believe in aliens...Like people have said, we just CAN'T be the only life form in this universe...that'd be too weird! And they're probably smarter yeah.
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
December 18th, 2006 at 06:17am
Why would we be the only race in the Unieverse....and beyond the universe.

That's more far fetched than aliens.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
December 18th, 2006 at 06:20am
^ I agree completely. I think it's really niave of people to think that we're the only planet with life on it.
All we are is here
Joining The Black Parade
All we are is here
December 21st, 2006 at 08:08am
I believe too..there must to be someone who is smartest than us...I think I am little bit afraid if there is something..
If world is so big what they tell us, there is aliens.
We can life in beatifull earth so why not somewhere else can not be planet like a earth?
When I was child i tought there is aliens in moon and they take ours clean air and everything else what is really important to life in earth..And when aliens had took everything, earth is like Venus. There cant life anymore...Maybe FBI don't tell us everything
Me-ninja
Joining The Black Parade
Me-ninja
December 23rd, 2006 at 10:36am
aliens are real. one landed in my garden n i killed it with a spoon, took it in my shed, cut its tum tum open and looked and it was an alen alright.
we must prepare for the invasion
Kayla!
Joining The Black Parade
Kayla!
December 23rd, 2006 at 02:10pm
I don't know what to think. It's like, I do think that life can exist on other planets, I just can't imagine HOW or WHY...

Black jumper boy:
aliens are real. one landed in my garden n i killed it with a spoon, took it in my shed, cut its tum tum open and looked and it was an alen alright.
we must prepare for the invasion

I really do hope that you were just kidding.
Me-ninja
Joining The Black Parade
Me-ninja
December 23rd, 2006 at 03:41pm
nope i wasnt.
Slacker
Killjoy
Slacker
December 23rd, 2006 at 03:43pm
He was, he's a bit of a noob you see. Anyway, yeah i beleive there is some form of life out there.
Me-ninja
Joining The Black Parade
Me-ninja
December 23rd, 2006 at 03:45pm
liar.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
December 28th, 2006 at 01:47am
i dont believe in aliens..though when i was little i used to always pray at night so the aliens whouldnt come and invade the earth XD
suffocate!
Motor Baby
suffocate!
December 30th, 2006 at 10:52am
I soooooo beleive in aliens. My sister is proof xD
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
January 1st, 2007 at 04:25pm
I do believe in aliens and although I may sound absolutely nuts for saying this... I've seen them, and I have this really weird scar on my chin that I have no clue how I got, it's like I just woke up with it and I think that's cos I was abducted by aliens, and NO, I'm NOT kidding and I'm NOT on crack.
lord voldemort.
Salute You in Your Grave
lord voldemort.
January 4th, 2007 at 09:04pm
I believe, and have believed since I was five. So there.

I also heard that some hybrid cannabilistic alien-human thing can look just like a regular human and kill humans and eat the body or something. I don't remember everything exactly, but I do remember the hybrid part.

I also believe that there was a cover-up at Area 51 and in Roswell, New Mexico. PM me if you want the story about the cover-up.
the.sound.of.black
Jazz Hands
the.sound.of.black
January 7th, 2007 at 09:55pm
There are aliens. I so beleive it. As if we are the only race in the world. Perhaps they will be smart and kill us all. jkkks.

Too much weird crap goes on for there not to be. I just don't think the Governments want to freak us out or get us over excited. Could you imagine? haha. Oprah would want it on her show, it would be an instant celeb. I wanna be an alien....
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
January 7th, 2007 at 11:15pm
I just watched independance day. . .

But anyways, yeah. We can't be alone here in this universe. I just hope I we never find out first-hand.

And my great aunt's husband knew people who worked at area 51 (or one of those places) and she told me stories about how poeple had to order coffins for that place! I don't know. . . It sounds suspicious.
the.sound.of.black
Jazz Hands
the.sound.of.black
January 7th, 2007 at 11:19pm
Maybe aliens are nice and don't give a crap about invading Earth.

Signs was a freaky movie.
Tacky and Irrelevant
Salute You in Your Grave
Tacky and Irrelevant
January 8th, 2007 at 11:22am
i read in a magazine that there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand in earth and it really got me confused...and i think there is more life in the universe
stalwart vagabond.
Salute You in Your Grave
stalwart vagabond.
January 8th, 2007 at 11:35am
I agree that there has to be another kind of life form somewhere. And not just little green things with big heads, but maybe even another earth.
I mean, there's one already, why wouldn't there be another one simillar to it?
Balthazar
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Balthazar
January 10th, 2007 at 02:39pm
There has to be intelligent life out there cos we are here we cant be the ONLY intelligent beings in the universe. its huge anything could be in there.