Don't have an account? Create one!

Aliens.

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Fabulous Killjoy
Kurtni
August 25th, 2006 at 06:27pm
KILLxMExSLOWLY:
im kinda more scared by the thought of us being the only planet with life on it in the universe. I dont know why that scares me, but it does.

I feel that way at times too. if you look at how we're handling ourselves in the world now, to think that we're the only forms of life is scary. That once were gone, there will be nothing left. Just an empty, lifeless void.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
August 29th, 2006 at 12:17am
I agree that the universe is too infinate for there not to be other planets and races of people/aliens/creatures/amebiods etc etc
Mud
Really Not Okay
Mud
August 29th, 2006 at 12:48am
I agree. The universe is so enormous, there has to be something. But I don't think we'd necessarily know it, even if we found it.
Sweet.Sorrow
Motor Baby
Sweet.Sorrow
August 29th, 2006 at 12:57am
It kind of freaks me out that they have found drawings in caves from millions of years ago that are of astronauts and such. If they are from some other planet, they are millions of years more advanced than we are. It might also have been us in the future time traveling though *is confused*.... anyways. I think there just has to be some other kind of living creature out there somewhere and they are probably smarter than us.
dana eats dreams
Banned
dana eats dreams
August 29th, 2006 at 07:36pm
Dude...It's Michelle:
Yeah I think theres some other sort of lifeform out there. We cant be the only things here. I don't think theyre like what people sterotype them as, like green and slimy with loads of eyes.
But I think there is something out there.

I sort of agree with this post...

And I'm not really sure about human life forms,
but I do think there are maybe animal life forms.
lizz
Thinking Happy Thoughts
lizz
August 30th, 2006 at 07:13pm
Some people think that they are us. Just years ahead. And they come back to change the world of there time a bit by changing ours.
I think they are a lot like us, but are not us from the future. I just think they happen to go through the same things we did, but on a different planet. And having gone through other things, they are smarter than us on some of the things they were always around. They are good with engneering ( the spaceships people...) but might not know how to farm, or get food like we do. So they go to different planets and take what they need, and give us what we need.
Megan Vegantoast
Bleeding on the Floor
Megan Vegantoast
September 5th, 2006 at 10:24pm
lizz:
Some people think that they are us. Just years ahead. And they come back to change the world of there time a bit by changing ours.
I think they are a lot like us, but are not us from the future. I just think they happen to go through the same things we did, but on a different planet. And having gone through other things, they are smarter than us on some of the things they were always around. They are good with engneering ( the spaceships people...) but might not know how to farm, or get food like we do. So they go to different planets and take what they need, and give us what we need.

Thats an interesting idea.

I kinda find it ironic that everyone thinks that the government is hiding aliens from us. What if they are setting up these 'alien encounters'?
xxMCRluvaxx
Killjoy
xxMCRluvaxx
November 5th, 2006 at 06:15am
i believe in them aswell also my friends said they saw a UFO and the other day i was on the highway and im pretty sure i saw one.
green days girl xxx
Killjoy
green days girl xxx
November 5th, 2006 at 07:13am
chapter four:
Aliens? K.

I do believe in them. I mean, d00d. We can't be the only life form in the universe.
And I do believe that if they are out there, they are loads smarter than us.

yea i mean thats totally correct i mean come on we cant be the only ones there is so much space out there we cant be the only inhabitants oif the universe because i beleive that if we were we would all have the knowledge to go and create atmospheres out there so we can live on other planets aswell but yet we dont so some life form out there that has taken that bit of knowledge away from us. Smartass Smartass
Feel What You Feel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Feel What You Feel.
November 5th, 2006 at 08:38am
I think that there are aliens, but I don't think that they are at the same advancements as we are. Maybe they're less developed or more developed or maybe they can live in extremely hot or extremely cold environments. Maybe they look really different, maybe they look exactly the same. I guess it really depends.
But yeah, I'd definitely say that there has got to be some form of life out there.
live.love.burn.die
Killjoy
live.love.burn.die
November 5th, 2006 at 01:42pm
I don't believe that there's aliens like those in movies. But I do believe that there are other humans out there. We can't be the only ones but I don't belive in those steriotypical ones.
My Chemical Asshole
Bleeding on the Floor
My Chemical Asshole
November 5th, 2006 at 02:02pm
I don't reckon aliens exist.
Priss
Fabulous Killjoy
Priss
November 5th, 2006 at 05:02pm
Well I do believe in aliens and for some reason (I don't really know why) since I've been able to remember the idea of aliens creeps me beyond believe, I know it's dumb but it does.
Any anyhow it is imposible for us to be the only "smart" life on the universe it would be li saying earth is the center of the universe, and I'm pretty sure they have a higher level of inteligence and technology.
Misread
Banned
Misread
November 6th, 2006 at 09:48am
I believe in Aliens for sure, i believe humans came about via intelligent design... either by a god or alien race...
ShotgunnxSinnerx
Fabulous Killjoy
ShotgunnxSinnerx
November 6th, 2006 at 12:05pm
You know..I just wonder, what if "aliens" are like us in a way

I mean like, there are blacks, whites, mexicans, asians.
hasn't anbody else wondered if said aliens are like, different, like us?

if that makes any sense at all =/
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 6th, 2006 at 06:05pm
well its a big place, so we cant be selfish enough to think that we're the only ones in it.. .. i mean seriously!
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
November 12th, 2006 at 12:03am
My grandmother told me a story about her being abducted.
I believe it, it matches up exactly with other stories ive read.
And I know she couldnt have made it up from the other sources, she cant read very well.

Even before her story, I believed that we are not the only life forms.
The universe is just too big for us to be alone.
sk8er_chic15
Killjoy
sk8er_chic15
November 13th, 2006 at 11:41am
i do believe in aliens i do i do!!!!
I do believe in aliens i do i do!!!!
Clap
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 14th, 2006 at 02:50am
wow, that reminds me of the thing in peter pan. Are you trying to bring tinkerbell back to life? or more like, aliens. Yea, i know someone and trust me, SHES NOT LYING, she wasnt abducted or anything (i dont know if i beleive in that, but i spose) and she said shes seen them. and yea, shes like, forty (and has preobably never told a lie. well, maybe. but not like THIS)
frankfan
Killjoy
frankfan
November 14th, 2006 at 12:20pm
I think there are aliens coz they wouldnt make millions of movies about something that dosnt exsist and they probably listen to mcr aswell hehe
love u frank!