Don't have an account? Create one!

Drugs.

AuthorMessage
Resignation
Bleeding on the Floor
Resignation
June 3rd, 2006 at 10:45pm
If someone wants to do drugs, let 'em. They'll figure out they went wrong eventually.

And, technically, if you're smoking straight marijuana (as in, the tumbleweed they smoked in the 70s. Not laced with anything.) and only do it occasionally (like, once a month or less.) it's not /that/ bad for your health. Also, there's a smaller chance of being addicted.

(Sorry if I have facts wrong/its old news/whatever.)
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
June 3rd, 2006 at 10:49pm
Everyone is on drugs at one point in their life...be it perscription, over the counter or illegal, drugs are drugs. They dull the pain or make you high, and it doenst matter what they are intended for, someone will always misuse them. If they want to fry their brains, well, go ahead.
juggalette4204lyfe
Joining The Black Parade
juggalette4204lyfe
June 4th, 2006 at 04:45am
bloodredruby69:
Everyone is on drugs at one point in their life...be it perscription, over the counter or illegal, drugs are drugs. They dull the pain or make you high, and it doenst matter what they are intended for, someone will always misuse them. If they want to fry their brains, well, go ahead.

I agree, everyone does do drugs at one point in their lives. There are, however, some people that refuse all kinds of drugs including prescriptions and over the counter. I have met a few people like that, and it seems that they are healthier than those of us who choose to use them. And, someone will always misuse them. Whether it be "I wonder how high I can get before I can't feel anything" or "My friend did this so maybe I should see if I can do it better" there will always be someone who uses them for the wrong reasons. Exactly, go ahead and fry your brains. It was their choice and they'll realize however far down the road that they've fucked up their lives big time, and by the time they realize that it will have been too late. <nods>
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
June 4th, 2006 at 08:56am
Take My Fucking Hand:

i think that abandoning a friends if they are using drugs is the worst thing you could possibly do...ever...even if the reasons that they used drugs differentiate, they still need friends...they mite be using them to help them deal...if this is the reason then they probably won't say it right out but they need you there because oneday they'll come to you for help...or even if they're doing them for fun...fun can turn sddictive easily...and if that happen's they'll need a friend to help them to get help and get off them...my friends abandoned me and it made alot of things difficult. Alot of people say that doing drugs is selfish but so is abandoning your friends...esp when they're using drugs...just think about it...

I don't think that is. At all. I don't think it's the worst thing you can do.

The worst possible thing you could do is get sucked in. Peer pressure is very common these days, and people are afraid to say no.

But the real question is: Why did you do them in the first place? There's a reason they're illegal. They mess you up real bad. People just see the good effects, like the high or the feeling it gives you. They don't see what happens inside your body, once it sets in.

Don't be fooled. It may feel good, but what you're doing to yourself is so harmful.
Heroine.
Bleeding on the Floor
Heroine.
June 6th, 2006 at 02:08am
if my friends abandoned me when i was on drugs (i've been clean for almost 2 weeks *throws confetti*) i wouldn't even be trying to get clean...my friend that knows i've done drugs is really supportive...and she doesn't want me to ruin my life...so yeah...i think a friend abandoning you is the worst thing..
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
June 6th, 2006 at 02:19am
Drugs are the most screwed up thing I have heard of. I will never let anyone force me into drugs. Ever.
xConspiracy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xConspiracy
June 6th, 2006 at 02:44am
Nope. Not interested in drugs.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
June 6th, 2006 at 03:36am
I've had quite a few types of drugs.
Nothing bad ever happened.
And I have never been pressured to take drugs.
mcr saved my life!
Killjoy
mcr saved my life!
June 12th, 2006 at 05:32am
can i remind everyone in this forum that alcohol is a drug? it acts as an antidepressant. now, how many people here can raise their hands and say that they have never done drugs?
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
June 12th, 2006 at 08:24am
the most terrifiying drug out there is ketamine in my opinion. More than usually there is small traces of Ketamine (or K, Special k etc) in E (ecstacy) and i've also found it has been laced in with Marijuana.

Effects:
Ketamine screws with your mind. It separates your body from your mind and creates a numbing sensation in your limbs. In somecases it has been known for people to totally separate (in their imagination of couse) and they have claimed to be staring at their body whilst being outside of it. If that makes sense.

If you are ever offered Ketamine i suggest you stay away from it. Once i was with a friend who had taken E but there was a fault in the tablet and somehow there was a huge pocket of Ketamine in the middle. That was one of the scariest nights of my life. She's okay now though

Juicebox.

im not saying its your fault. But in my opinon a friend should always be there for their friends through thick and thin. I think it is selfish for people to abandon friends in situations like that and then continued to call themselves a friend. Its like you're being a friend when it suits you. Drugs are bad...but who's going to help you're friend if you dont? how do you know someone else will be able to say the right thing or even make an effort?
<3
assiralc talc
Really Not Okay
assiralc talc
June 13th, 2006 at 03:39pm
I completely agree that you shouldn't abandon your friends when they need you most. I've done that in the past and I still feel awful about being useless because it just made everything worse. So yeah, we mustn't underestimate friendship.
Sylvia.
Salute You in Your Grave
Sylvia.
June 16th, 2006 at 11:52am
I`m frightened that there are actually people in this thread that find any type of non-legal drug acceptable.

THEY ARE ILLEGAL FOR A REASON.
*A Midnight Soul*
Motor Baby
*A Midnight Soul*
August 24th, 2006 at 05:33pm
I don't like non-legal drugs it's just a waste of time, money,and energy.
In other words people should never even bother with them.

I also don't like them because they mess up the people that are taking them
and the people around them.

Legal drugs I agree with because most of those people who take them,
don't want to get high off them or
just go into another world for a while, they actually
need them to feel better and to get out of pain.
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
August 24th, 2006 at 05:39pm
Non-Legal Drugs: No. I DO NOT think they're good. Thats kind of obvious if they are NOT legal.
Legal Drugs: I totally agree with them. Most people actually need them. Like yesterday I needed Tylonol because I was in pain. Im not going to go get high off the or something. Plus over dosing on ANY drug isnt a good idea.
Kurtni
Fabulous Killjoy
Kurtni
August 24th, 2006 at 05:55pm
[Teal]:
i think pot can be very good when used correctly.
good stress reducer

Yeah, maybe for you, but you can't control your actions when under the influence of it. You could harm other people. It isnt about that it isnt as bad as snorting lines or something, its about how you could injure someone else or harm them.
skullznxbon3z12894
Killjoy
skullznxbon3z12894
August 28th, 2006 at 12:46am
I"m in junior high, and when i was younger i always wondered why people would do drugs. It discusted me. Noth my grandpatents smoked, and i told myself i would never. Now im older, and no, I don't do drugs, but i know to many people who do. My friends bf, my best guy friends older sister, alot of people. And once, I realized why most people start young: they're curious. And after they have one shot, one puff, one sniff, after they try it, hey feel cool, and they go for more, then they get addicted. A few weeks ago I was with my best friend and her boyfriend who smokes. We were sitting on a pier and i felt myself wondering what a cigarette was like, so i smacked myself. Smile And to another case: My best guy friends older sister has been doing drugs fo who knows how long. She smokes pot, and I dont even know the rest but theres a lot more. And it's really sad too, cus shes only 18. She steals her brothers things for money to buy drugs, and has brought drug dealers into the house. I always worry about my friend because what if he walks into the house while his sister has a drug dealer in it? Whats going to happen to him? And if you've ever seen rent, yu know what happens with drugs. Heroine needles can cuse aids, pot will destroy your thoughts, and theres so much more problems and addictions that drugs cause, i still wonder why people would use them.
And in school education, i dont think we are educated enough about drugs and aids. I think by 8th grade we should know all the complications and problems drugs cause.
whitney.
Shotgun Sinner
whitney.
September 8th, 2006 at 11:00am
I don't like when people use drugs for "the fun of it".
I think that if you are very depressed, that's an excuse. Yes, a very lame excuse, but non the less, an excuse.
if your doing drugs to look cool or "in" that's gay.
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
September 8th, 2006 at 11:38am
Like Mr. Mackey says, "Drugs are bad, mmkay."
I know people who do drugs and I don't entirely have anything against them, but I do. I'm on the fence. It's their decision I suppose. I just know that I would never do any illegal drugs. And hi, cough medicine is for coughs.
goddamntickles
Killjoy
goddamntickles
September 9th, 2006 at 09:22pm
All the studies done on marijuana, show that it is better for you than cigarettes and can actually increase your learning rate, it does NOT kill brain cells, when you hold your breath you kill brain cells, so its not the actual marijuana that does it, its when u hold it in, but when people hold there breath underwater, they do the same thing, if you dont beleive me you can go here

http://www.xs4all.nl/~4david/marstudy.html

and

http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
September 18th, 2006 at 02:34am
some random person__:
why do people do drugs, like i mean apart from peer pressure, why do they take them? its radiculous. they know what it does to you. they're aware of that but are they stupid enough to keep on doing it?

Yeah, people can be pretty dumb....

Drugs are bad, all of them. (When you use them the wrong way.)
I don't care if anyone says they're okay.
They aren't.