Don't have an account? Create one!

Illegal Immigration

AuthorMessage
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 31st, 2006 at 11:02pm
I think everyone who's not an american should leave.

All the 295,734,134 people. Yes, you. Leave.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
May 31st, 2006 at 11:20pm
How do you define an American, anyway?
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
May 31st, 2006 at 11:23pm
Everyone who lives in America is an immigrant. All of our ancestors came here many years ago from other countries. So your a hypocrite when you say "if you're not American you should leave.'
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
May 31st, 2006 at 11:27pm
I see ntohing wrong with immigration but if it's done illegally, then it's wrong. Illegal immigrants are nothing but a burden to a certain country they currently live in. I mean, they don't pay taxes. That doesn't help the country.
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
June 1st, 2006 at 12:57am
Being in Louisiana where the hurricane hit there is nothing but Immigrants everywhere and it dose have it good and bad sides. A good thing is there here working re-building our city. Most are only here to work and provided for themselves and there family…there not bothering anybody. But on the down side we just had an illegal Mexican immigrant rape and murder a women not to far for my house. It only takes one to give all of the a bad rep. Another bad thing is most are here Illegally and only pressing a burden on area with more then enough to worry about. There all working for so cheap and it taking away money for our local business. It just a VERY big issues in the New Orleans area right now, everyone you take to has there own opinion and sadly most people do not want them here.
assiralc talc
Really Not Okay
assiralc talc
June 1st, 2006 at 06:10am
in the last month in the UK there's been a lot of controversy over how many illegal immigrants are in Britain. turns out the Home Office has absolutely no idea how many. so basically we're all laughing at the government for being so incompetent.
Bloodraine
Jazz Hands
Bloodraine
June 1st, 2006 at 06:28am
*Dark*Crystal*:
Bloodraine:
*Dark*Crystal*:
I think people from anywhere outside the U.S. need to get their asses back where they came from. I mean,we have our space and they have theirs. They don't need to come barging in here.

You'd hate me then.
I plan on emigrating to the US when and if I ever get the opportunity.

Or maybe you wouldn't. Maybe because I'm white. And english. Who knows?

Eh...I have mixed feelings sorta on this,cuz one of my best friends is Mexican....I mean....gah. I don't know what I mean.

Its okay, I was only trying to trip you up by inciting you were racist or something.

It's be pure hypocrisy for me to complain about immigrants, me being a British person and all. We're just an entire big race of immigrants. Pretty much like the Americans, like somebody else pointed out.
Aishwarya in town
Awake and Unafraid
Aishwarya in town
June 1st, 2006 at 11:58pm
Bloodraine:
...entire big race of immigrants.
Though no ones against immigrants. Just people that have come here illegally.
Sammy Ammy
Awake and Unafraid
Sammy Ammy
June 2nd, 2006 at 01:30am
San Antonio has God-knows-how-many immigrants, both legal and illegal. (just random thing I threw in) I agree with some of the opinions I saw. Basically, if you're in another country illegally I don't see the problem in getting sent back to your home country and being allowed to reenter through legal means.
medea.
In The Murder Scene
medea.
June 7th, 2006 at 11:14am
*Dark*Crystal*:
I think people from anywhere outside the U.S. need to get their asses back where they came from. I mean,we have our space and they have theirs. They don't need to come barging in here.

I was born in Russia.

My parents came to the U.S. during the Brain Drain.

Should I get my ass back to Russia? I mean, I did want to help contribute to the America, but I guess I won't now.
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
June 7th, 2006 at 11:34am
Celine:
I see ntohing wrong with immigration but if it's done illegally, then it's wrong. Illegal immigrants are nothing but a burden to a certain country they currently live in. I mean, they don't pay taxes. That doesn't help the country.

i agree with you. if they come over here and work and pay there taxes and stuff like that but they come over here, dont work and expect everything to be given to them on a silver plate then thats when i get angry
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
June 7th, 2006 at 08:19pm
It's called Illegal for a reason.
Mud
Really Not Okay
Mud
June 8th, 2006 at 05:02am
I think people need to focus less on getting illegal immigrants out of their respective countries and more on why these people need to get out of their own countries. Thats the root of the problem. They won't risk their freedom and (in many cases) their lives just for the hell of it.
Beatleofdark
Killjoy
Beatleofdark
June 8th, 2006 at 12:55pm
In my opinion the fact that people want to cick all the immigrants out is so dumb. I think that everyone is an immigrant and we try to not see that. There's always those unlucky people who are not able to come here legally. We should realise that they are all putting their life in risk and most leave there family behind to try to make a new life. We should understand that if we are so lucky to have this government that is not forgetting there people then why don't we just help the others? I would really want an answer even though my opinion is allready here. I'm not trying to offend anyone with me opinion I just want to say what's on my mind. Oh, the gang thing well you are right. We do have alot of gangs that most of the time represent your race or country but the point is that they all have left their land and want a little piece of it. If the U.S. does not like the illigal immigrants then start working in McDonalds for 5 dollars an hour for four years without ever getting your raise and then I will agree about cicking them out but if we are not then let them stay!
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
June 9th, 2006 at 03:07pm
in my country you read in the newspapers or in tv all the time about people migrating illegally to the us... i think that's wrong... but it's quite a bussiness here... (im from honduras, central america, i guess you know latin american people are the ones that mostly migrate to the us illegally...)
i wouldn't do that, but if they do migrate legally i think it's not okay that latin people get all the crappy jobs. If you lived here, you would know what im talking about...
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
June 9th, 2006 at 08:41pm
I live in Houston, TX where there's illegal immigrants everywhere, so this issue hits really close to home.

I am pretty split on this whole illegal immigrant thing, because for one, I have friends who are illegal immigrants. Good friends. If they were ever taken away from me, it would break my heart.

But there is a limit to my opinion. I live really near (practically in) the more Hispanic area in Houston, and the crime rate there is through-the-roof. They find dead bodies weekly, and it seems as if women who have been raped/sexually harassed come forward daily.

I'm not saying this to offend anybody who is of Hispanic descent, but this has to be stopped. I don't know how, but something has to be done.
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
June 9th, 2006 at 08:45pm
XD i must admit that i can't judge people who migrate to US XD i wish to do so myself one day... and legally too Wink
ByeHalyconDays
Bleeding on the Floor
ByeHalyconDays
June 9th, 2006 at 09:24pm
I'm not really sure about it. I see alot of day workers when I go to school, and it makes me sad. You can't send all the illegal immigrants away our economy would fail. But its not fair that they can just walk across the border. What about the people who have an ocean between them and the US? Its not fair to them.
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
June 9th, 2006 at 09:26pm
there's this woman called La Coyota (The coyote but in femenine and in spanish) who got arrested for taking honduran people illegally to the US, it became a huge mess, and people in all the country couldn't travel... o.o
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
June 11th, 2006 at 11:09pm
I hate illegal immigration. I'm not being racist when I say this, but it's really, really difficult when you don't know how to speak Spanish and the guy at the 7/11 speaks only Spanish. I understand that people in other countries need jobs, and that they should have equal opportunities, but... =/