Don't have an account? Create one!

Illegal Immigration

AuthorMessage
fallen_angel
Bleeding on the Floor
fallen_angel
July 8th, 2006 at 05:19pm
They drain the economy... immigrants in general do.. they get benefits.. and housing is provided for them.. and jobs given to them, when there are people already in this country who need those houses, and those jobs . The resources will run out.. as the population increases, our standard of living is decreasing, crime rates increase with the amount of immegrants ..etc..
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
July 8th, 2006 at 07:41pm
Die (not) Romantic:
I don't see how they're "our" jobs. The jobs are meant for those who truly want and need it. There are a lot of legal citizens that refuse some of the jobs that illegal immigrants have right now.

Yes, most citizens refuse the jobs, but what if you have a family to feed and are out of a job, its still something, right?

And let me explain what I meant when I said illegal immigrants cant get arrested. They could commit a crime like a hit and run in one state, and then run off to another one. If they are caught as who they were when they commited a crime, yes they would be arrested and then deported. But since their illegal, they arent citizens and dont have records somewhere, unlike a U.S citizen. Im sorry about that, I should've said what I meant the first time.
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
July 8th, 2006 at 07:42pm
I look at this from a historical point of view.
Look at the ava.
It's very true.

*edit*
assiralc talc
Really Not Okay
assiralc talc
July 9th, 2006 at 01:22pm
fallen_angel:
They drain the economy... immigrants in general do.. they get benefits.. and housing is provided for them.. and jobs given to them, when there are people already in this country who need those houses, and those jobs . The resources will run out.. as the population increases, our standard of living is decreasing, crime rates increase with the amount of immegrants ..etc..

Any statistics to support this...?
fallen_angel
Bleeding on the Floor
fallen_angel
July 9th, 2006 at 03:49pm
well.. I dont know about other countries...

"On current demographic trends we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years"

"To take just one example, it is a hard fact that, according to official figures, 15% of the UK's male prison population is black, despite black people accounting for only 2% of the total population. Victim-reported figures concerning the race of criminals give the lie to the leftist argument that this is due to discriminatory prosecution. It is an inescapable statistical fact that immigration into Britain increases the crime rate.

Figures for unemployment, welfare dependency, educational failure, and other social pathologies tell a similar story for most other foreign ethnic groups. There is simply no escaping the fact that choosing to admit such persons into the country in significant numbers means choosing to become a poorer, more violent, more dependent and worse-educated society."

from ... http://www.bnp.org.uk/candidates2005/manifesto/manf3.htm
assiralc talc
Really Not Okay
assiralc talc
July 10th, 2006 at 03:08am
I would have to take their statistics with a pinch of salt, as the BNP is fairly biased.
Catharsis
Jazz Hands
Catharsis
October 20th, 2006 at 09:27pm
i can understand why they want to leave their own countries and no one can blame them for that, i can also understand why countries don't want them to come to their country. it is just another example of a problem in the world which need to be solved by looking at the bigger picture, instead of trying to discourage them from coming to your country by showing that you will lock them up. leaders of nations should be helping these countries so the people there feel safe and don't need to leave.
My Chemical Asshole
Bleeding on the Floor
My Chemical Asshole
October 25th, 2006 at 06:06pm
I agree with fallen_angel.

Why should we suffer and wait longer for stuff in our own country ?
Mud
Really Not Okay
Mud
October 26th, 2006 at 11:29am
Come on, you can use statistics to say just about anything you want, especially with the kind of vague stats the BNP uses. The BNP has a motivation for displaying those statistics and lets face it, it isn't too hot on immigrants. Do you think the stats would be up if they couldn't use them and manipulate them? There are three types of lie: lies, damned lies and statistics.

Everyone is an immigrant if you look back far enough. Unless you live somewhere in the Sahara desert. I agree that immigration needs to be controlled, but in this age we need to recognise the need to be diverse and to share. Besides, maybe if we looked after immigrants a bit better, they wouldn't cause all these socio-economic problems. If they were treated with more respect, they'd probably be a lot less prone to violence. If they were more accepted, it might be easier for them to find jobs and integrate with society. And whilst they may be poorly educated, they can be educated. And we need someone to do low-skill jobs. Most people in developed countries are brought up to expect more from life than a low income job at a coffee shop, but immigrants are often more than happy to do those jobs. And lets not forget that some immigrants are highly skilled already. Doctors who choose to live in another country are still immigrants. And even if they are poorly educated, by the second generation, they will (mostly - other factors can affect this, I'll agree) be educated to the same level as "native" kids anyway and can perform any job that anyone else can.

And Actress Girl, why should they suffer in their own country? They were probably suffering a lot more than you. They didn't leave their home country on a whim.
My Chemical Asshole
Bleeding on the Floor
My Chemical Asshole
October 26th, 2006 at 12:40pm
yeah, I see what your getting at but why is it our fault ? Obviously, we should share and stuff but other countries that don't help, should start helping aswell
Mud
Really Not Okay
Mud
October 26th, 2006 at 12:59pm
Most countries that can help do. Some don't help enough, but we should lead by example. It isn't the fault of the citizens of either country. But if you can help another human being when they are obviously in need then I think you should as much as possible.
My Chemical Asshole
Bleeding on the Floor
My Chemical Asshole
October 26th, 2006 at 01:54pm
Agreed. I just wish more countries would help, as there will be a day when our country is over-populated
Leonardo DiCaprio
Crash Queen
Leonardo DiCaprio
October 26th, 2006 at 01:57pm
Ilegal Immagration is draining our economy.
They take jobs that could go to American people that need it,
They sneak over here illegally and exspect us to speak their language.
We`re being forced to spend millions of dollars on fences,walls,
soldiers,etc to keep them out.

They all should be deported to where they came from and then,
Once they have gotton a Visa,etc,Then they should come back.
My Chemical Asshole
Bleeding on the Floor
My Chemical Asshole
October 26th, 2006 at 03:41pm
Thats one way of looking at it. And it ain't a bad way either. It makes logical sense
dontdie
Killjoy
dontdie
October 27th, 2006 at 05:14pm
[quote="Mr. Fizz"][quote="*Dark*Crystal*"]I think people from anywhere outside the U.S. need to get their asses back where they came from. I mean,we have our space and they have theirs.

you do know that america was founded by immigrants? we'd all have to leave if that were true except for the people who are 100% native,so then there'd be almost 300,000americans immigrating to other parts of the world. the whole immiagration thing started being a big deal after 9/11. and the problem with the mexican border is that terrosist can use mexico as a jumping board into the united states. so i personally think that immigration is great its just the threat of terrrosism thats bothering people.
voice4mygeneration65
Jazz Hands
voice4mygeneration65
November 1st, 2006 at 12:24am
Shotgun Wedding;;:
I think people from anywhere outside the U.S. need to get their asses back where they came from. I mean,we have our space and they have theirs. They don't need to come barging in here.

I am sorry but this commit fits perfectly under what I find to be human ignorance. Sorry. Yes
voice4mygeneration65
Jazz Hands
voice4mygeneration65
November 1st, 2006 at 12:29am
Yara; wtf...:
Sippin Dat Emo Juice:
Plus, they can commit crimes and not get arrested for them since their not from this country

Wow. That's so untrue, it's not even funny.

No matter where you're from, or where you are, you will never get away with crime just because you're an illegal immigrant.
Never.

SO true, it's not even funny Yara.
voice4mygeneration65
Jazz Hands
voice4mygeneration65
November 1st, 2006 at 12:33am
Yara; wtf...:
I think everyone who's not an american should leave.

All the 295,734,134 people. Yes, you. Leave.

To-che, to-che. I agree 100 % despite the fact that would mean me. (I am 100% German in heritage)
voice4mygeneration65
Jazz Hands
voice4mygeneration65
November 1st, 2006 at 12:37am
secret_goldfish:
*Dark*Crystal*:
I think people from anywhere outside the U.S. need to get their asses back where they came from. I mean,we have our space and they have theirs. They don't need to come barging in here.
Shocked can you say racist?

No s#*t! Thumb up
voice4mygeneration65
Jazz Hands
voice4mygeneration65
November 1st, 2006 at 12:40am
Shotgun Wedding;;:

Foot in mouth realllllllllly far up! lmfao