Don't have an account? Create one!

Death and Afterlife

AuthorMessage
TheChosenOne
Killjoy
TheChosenOne
July 6th, 2007 at 04:19pm
I dont want to die....but you cant stop it so enjoy life and make the most of it....you only live once....i just try not to think about it im 14 for god sake lol
Too the end.
Killjoy
Too the end.
July 7th, 2007 at 03:58pm
I don't want to die in pain, but i want to die tragicly.
I want to be remembered forever as a good person, as everyone does.

I want the last person I ever talk to to be my lover.
I don't want to be kiled by a lover (Some people fine that good...)

Im not budist, but i do belive in carma, in a way.

Im NOT obsesed with death, and unless you are some kind of phyco, I find it hart to belive that you are.
Garhhh. It annoys me when people are 'obsesed with death'...Doubt it!!!
Mcr, are not obsesed with death, becuase I won't let them be...
Lol.
Mee xx
Too the end.
Killjoy
Too the end.
July 7th, 2007 at 03:58pm
I don't want to die in pain, but i want to die tragicly.
I want to be remembered forever as a good person, as everyone does.

I want the last person I ever talk to to be my lover.
I don't want to be kiled by a lover (Some people fine that good...)

Im not budist, but i do belive in carma, in a way.

Im NOT obsesed with death, and unless you are some kind of phyco, I find it hart to belive that you are.
Garhhh. It annoys me when people are 'obsesed with death'...Doubt it!!!
Mcr, are not obsesed with death, becuase I won't let them be...
Lol.
Mee xx
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 9th, 2007 at 04:00am
TheChosenOne:
I dont want to die....but you cant stop it so enjoy life and make the most of it....you only live once....i just try not to think about it im 14 for god sake lol
Well, in some religions you can live more than once.
Like, if you don't live your life how you were supposed to, you could be reincarnated (sp?).
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
July 11th, 2007 at 06:57pm
I just wonder, when you die, is it just...over.
you dont feel anything, or see anything, you just.....aren't anything anymore..

or do you really become someone/something else?

or do you go to "heaven"
but if heaven is real, wouldnt that be just like living?
Lights
Salute You in Your Grave
Lights
July 12th, 2007 at 08:38am
I don't think I'm particularly scared to die. I'm sure when my time comes I'll be a bit more reluctant. On my 12th birthday I broke down in tears because I was getting older. Death terrified me at the time. But then I realized you can't stop death. It's coming closer with every second we spend doing something in this world.

Millions of deaths could have been prevented, but what would we have learned? I think we learn from every death. I think we grow stronger from each death; at least those affected.

To tell you the truth, I have no fucking idea what happens after we die. I think we may just rot in our wooden boxes six feet under. I don't believe there is some higher power just waiting for us to join him. I just don't see how it could happen.
The bible just seems like a book of stories, needing to be retold to generations so there is some comfort in thinking there's a somewhat good reason to die.
followill.
In The Murder Scene
followill.
July 12th, 2007 at 11:41am
I believe in after life cos it would be a bit crap if you died and then thats it forEVER!
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 12th, 2007 at 03:35pm
Alice666:
I believe in after life cos it would be a bit crap if you died and then thats it forEVER!
What?
That's the only reason? It's not even a good reason.
Hey, I would like to believe I'm older, to lie on here. So that people will take me seriously, but that doesn't mean a thing.
You believing in the after life just because you don't want life to end shows a tremendous fear that you'll die without doing something useful.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 12th, 2007 at 03:38pm
Unleash the Cows.:
I just wonder, when you die, is it just...over.
you dont feel anything, or see anything, you just.....aren't anything anymore..

or do you really become someone/something else?

or do you go to "heaven"
but if heaven is real, wouldnt that be just like living?
Not nessesariy. You wouldn't be able to change the world in heaven, to effect someone's life, to do what you've always wanted to do. You're already dead, even though you would probably walk around in the clouds or something, you wouldn't really be living, you'd just be somewhat counscious.
dexter morgan.
Banned
dexter morgan.
July 22nd, 2007 at 12:06pm
Death and Life are two simple things, completely unalike and the same in a way.
One example, would be that they are both thoughts conjured up by the typical human with a unexplainable thirst to explain every aspect of life.

Who is to say when we die, that is the end? No, I am not referring to "Heaven", in a sense of words, but what am I but a simple thirteen year old girl stating opinions in a discussion board? What if we become ghosts, or something similar, and then our body is recycled to be used for different purposes? For what, I cannot say.

Or what if, perhaps, we do become ghosts, but the remains are split equally? For example, our human body and bodily soul are each split down the middle, then transfigured together to become one. One half of this creation is sent off for reincarnation, while the other floats Earth, perhaps haunting, or doing good for society?

How would one judge the intentions of the ghost? Well, lets start with the statement, There are good people, and bad people. Nothing between. What if, perhaps, good and evil splits evenly down our bodies? You've all seen the humourous cartoons, were when the charecter is placed in a difficult situation and, somehow, an Angel magically appears on one shoulder while the Devil appears on the other. What if this cartoon fantasy had a basis for real life? If good and evil between us was split down the middle, that would completely keep any of it from mixing and creating the 'inbetween' charecter that we suggest does not exsist.

Maybe this happpens so that when we die, one side becomes more good and the other becomes more evil. Some people suggest there is a parallel universe with the other half of us.

Lets take a certain South Park episode for example. The episode I'm talking about would be the Halloween one where the boys run into a paticularily nice Cartman after Stan's aunt buys him a goldfish. Soon, they find out this is not the true Cartman, but a much nicer, kind hearted Cartman from a different universe who escaped after a pet store owner buried his shop on a Indian Burial ground.

What if our lifes are the same? What if the good parts of our soul and bodily form are molded together, and this creation is to be reincarnated to do good for humanity, while the evil creates a Ghost, or a parellel being?

What if the force in charge of cutting the souls and corpses messes up, and lets some good or some evil into the soul or soon to be reincarnaited body, creating the human conscience, feelings, anger, sadness, ect.

Just a theory.
GrapeSlushy22
Killjoy
GrapeSlushy22
July 22nd, 2007 at 11:27pm
Well, I don't think anyone should fear death. Most people are afraid of death. Once you get over the fear of dying, that's when you truly live.

As for where you go, I think heaven. I don't think hell exists. Since God is so forgiving and loves all of his children, why would he send any of us to hell?

I'm not obsessed with death because that's stupid. Death happens when it happens. I think people should embrace that it happens and consider it a celebration of their life. However, I don't think you should spend your whole life dwelling on it. Live your life and when death comes, that's when you face it.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
July 23rd, 2007 at 12:32am
^Except we don't go anywhere when we die. The cells in our body break down until we can't function, and that's it.
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
July 23rd, 2007 at 04:08am
Oxycontin Genocide.:
^Except we don't go anywhere when we die. The cells in our body break down until we can't function, and that's it.

Well yes thats what physically happens, but what happens to your spirit, do we just watch everyone else live their lives, do we just see blackness and not hear or feel or see anything forever. Its all a matter of faith and what you believe. Some believe you go to heaven, some believe you just sit in the ground. Yes thats what happens to your body, but the person above you has every right to believe that more then just detieriorating(sp?) goes on after we die.

I totally the believe the whole Heaven and Hell thing.
Pandora's Box
Motor Baby
Pandora's Box
July 23rd, 2007 at 04:17pm
iv never been afraid to die which I read was unusal for kids not to be scared of death but I couldnt care less if I die
I think physically we stay in our graves and I think theres such think as ghosts so I belive that we can come back as ghosts but if you dont I think you just stay in your grave and to be graphic,we rot in our graves thats the end of that and being an MCR fan I belive in the black parade like we relive our strongest memory I think my strongest memory is the christmas when I got my mcr tickets
Failure to Breathe.
Motor Baby
Failure to Breathe.
July 23rd, 2007 at 05:43pm
im not afraid to die.... im more afraid to keep living ...

honestly.
i believe when you die.. you die... theres nothing to it. i dont believe in after life...
does ANYONE remember when they were in their moms stomach or being born?
if you do...id say you were a liar.. but ok whatever.

if and when your brain shuts down......
your brain is the one making a lot of the decisions and making you dream and all that so if its gone... its gone.

i dont believe in having a soul either.... i tend to want to think its your brain who makes you because without it ... you wouldnt be here even if you do have a soul...

but thats just me.
Confetti Rainfall
Fabulous Killjoy
Confetti Rainfall
July 24th, 2007 at 03:00am
Venus Doom:
im not afraid to die.... im more afraid to keep living ...

I agree. I mean, consider this: immortality, or living forever, means that you will never die.
And go on living for ever and ever and ever. You would never rest, your mind would never be put at ease, you would pass all of your friends, lovers, and families away. you could never die. That scares me to death {figuretively thinking}

Living scares me alot. Like, what is going to happen in my future, I have no life plans. What if some sadistic ruler comes along and takes over in the world?What if I never find someone to marry?

So yeah, I think there is a difference, though, between being suicidal and accepting death. It's not like I wasnt to die tomorrow or anything. I want to live a life full of happiness and laughter, and fear, pain and sadness maybe, but I want to make it through....

I want to fall in love
And thinking of the deeper meaning of things,
what else is worth it?
jace wayland.
Shotgun Sinner
jace wayland.
July 24th, 2007 at 03:40am
I'm not afraid to die, I just hope I make a difference in the world.
I don't care if I die young as long as I've made that impact.

I think you continue living after death not like a heaven thing. I think that your here you can move but you don't have a body I don't really know how to explain it. That's how I look at it but I will never know until I am actually dead.
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
July 25th, 2007 at 12:18am
I'm definitely not afraid to die. No, I don't WANT to, but I have absolutely no fear whatsoever of it.

I think that when you die, you die. You are unconscious. Nothing happens. It just seems so insane to believe that when you die you keep living.
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
July 29th, 2007 at 01:53am
stop being scared of death!!!!!

i was once so afriad of death and dieing i cried for almost a week.
i was also very unhappy and quite depressed.
i was freaking 13!!! (and still are)

but anyway.

then i found God.
im currently back to normal

Matthew 23:46 Then they will go away to Eternal punishment and the righteous to Eternal life.

THe righteous being those who belive
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
July 29th, 2007 at 01:57am
NotOkay22:
Oxycontin Genocide.:

Well yes thats what physically happens, but what happens to your spirit, do we just watch everyone else live their lives, do we just see blackness and not hear or feel or see anything forever. Its all a matter of faith and what you believe. Some believe you go to heaven, some believe you just sit in the ground. Yes thats what happens to your body, but the person above you has every right to believe that more then just detieriorating(sp?) goes on after we die.

I totally the believe the whole Heaven and Hell thing.

right on

Gods plan is freaking perfect!
stop worrying!
be happy =]