Don't have an account? Create one!

Death and Afterlife

AuthorMessage
Delirium_x
Bleeding on the Floor
Delirium_x
May 31st, 2006 at 04:22pm
Can I reference Sandman on this?Dream asks his sister Death why the mortals fear her so, when he is far more terrible than she.
Just a thing to think about. Death is nothing to be afraid of. The end of everything is far better than the genesis of nothing.
Becky has a rainbow.
Always Born a Crime
Becky has a rainbow.
May 31st, 2006 at 06:33pm
to the people who think that their death is meant to happen.
What happens if you commit suicide? You've killed yourself, or do you believe something has altered your life to make you commit suicide?
(also when i came on this thread a song came on called fear of dying XD)
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 31st, 2006 at 06:40pm
It is my belief that my lifestyle determines my deathstyle.
If I live an honest and worthy life, I will be rewarded after death.
I don't believe in Valhalla per se, but I do believe in what others would call Karma. If I'm a horrible person, I'll come back as a cockroach lol.
br00tal.
Salute You in Your Grave
br00tal.
May 31st, 2006 at 07:01pm
gia:
Death is a natural phenomenon, just like birth. And we have our entire lives to come to terms with the fact that we will eventually die. So why should we be scared of it?

Thing is, how long do we know how long our lives will be?
What if we still haven't "come to terms with the fact that we will eventually die" and we die?
But then again, would it matter, because we'd be dead, right?
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
May 31st, 2006 at 07:52pm
I'm not afraid of death. I just don't want to die yet, because I don't know what death is like, so I might as well enjoy what is good in life, and then experience death later on. But I'm not going to be scared to die.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
May 31st, 2006 at 07:54pm
I'm not afriad of dying.
But I'm afraid of what happens after.
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
May 31st, 2006 at 07:55pm
I believe that people who want to be forgiven of their sins go to heaven, and those who don't go to hell.
Nathalie Is Forever
Salute You in Your Grave
Nathalie Is Forever
May 31st, 2006 at 08:03pm
Is there an echo in here...?
some random person__
Killjoy
some random person__
June 1st, 2006 at 01:06am
im not really scared of dying. if it happens, then it happens. no one knows what afterlife will be like.
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
June 1st, 2006 at 02:24am
In religious point of view, there's an eternal death and eternal life. Eternal death is suffering in hell and eternal life is living in heaven with god.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
June 1st, 2006 at 03:14am
I'm not affraid of dying. Because once I'm dead I'm out of any pain I was in. I'm just worried about how I die - or rather, if anyone will remember me say, 10 years on.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
June 1st, 2006 at 03:33am
i am personal think death is the nxt great journey. who knows what happens? i dont noe but i know there is somethin. there has to be. its actually really freaky thinkin about it...lyk all the memories you have...whether good or bad...where is that all gonna go?...kinda freaks me out.....but it has to come one day so ...meh
arsonist; edlaine
Shotgun Sinner
arsonist; edlaine
June 1st, 2006 at 04:30pm
I think when I die, everything will be blank.

Like when you're sleeping, when you don't have dreams. Everything is black and quiet.
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
June 1st, 2006 at 04:32pm
you always have dreams when you sleep ^^
the mind never stops operating until you die
you might not always remember your dreams, but you always have loads a night Very Happy
LostAndFound_TheCrew
Jazz Hands
LostAndFound_TheCrew
June 7th, 2006 at 09:44am
I'm not afraid of dying at all.
And to be honest, I have no idea what happens after death, and I don't think about it that often.
It, umm.. It dosn't seem so important to me, to know what happens when and after you die.
black dahlia
Salute You in Your Grave
black dahlia
June 7th, 2006 at 10:16am
i'm kind of scared of dying, because i don't know what to expect, like if it'll hurt, or if i'll be happy, or if it'll be peaceful. i don't know. that's what scares me.
riceroll.
Salute You in Your Grave
riceroll.
June 10th, 2006 at 02:48pm
I'd like to think that after death we are transferred to another body, and that body has a different mind from their heart. They think and feel different emotions, but they are still in the same body.

And sometimes in certain circumstances, our minds will sometimes get the memories of the other persons spirit or their past experiences before they died (sp?)

If that makes any sense.
Caution! Toxic!
Shotgun Sinner
Caution! Toxic!
June 10th, 2006 at 03:02pm
I dont believe in Heaven and Hell. I think thats just a creation by the Christian church so people are god fearing.

I think we are reincarnated. The essence of life on this universe is divided up and balanced out, but not like good and bad because there are very few that are truely evil. The planet has remained as one as it has been the same for millions of years and the planet has evolved as the souls and life of this world grow wiser. I believe no one ever really dies, but is just laid to rest in that body and created again in another to carry on the world. You just have no memory of your past life as things in your past life may have hurt you so when you are re-born, you have a new start. No more grudges, your body is new, you soul is wiser.

Haha. It may sound a little crazy, but thats what I really believe.
Bloodraine
Jazz Hands
Bloodraine
June 10th, 2006 at 03:52pm
What comes after death is no business of mine. I am alive, and I do not intend to worry about how I will fare after death until I get there. Thats just how I feel about the afterlife. So many different theories, yet none can be proved.

“Death is not extinguishing the light, but putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.”- Tagore.

I think that quote has a lot of resonance with me and my beliefs on death.
schizophrenic_cat
Salute You in Your Grave
schizophrenic_cat
June 10th, 2006 at 04:35pm
I don't believe in the after life ...
when you die you die .. that's it ...