Don't have an account? Create one!

Death and Afterlife

AuthorMessage
emi Autopsy.
Killjoy
emi Autopsy.
September 12th, 2007 at 03:22am
Hey guys.

My friends Lee and Erica Davis lost their Mother to cancer over the past weekend, and I was hoping you would leave a little message for them.
something along the lines of "Im sorry for your loss"

or anything you would tell a friend.

I know you dont know these teens personally. Lee, 18 and Erica, 14 are in a time of need, and these are some of the worst ages to lose a parent.
SO any love will mean something,
and as MyChem fans, I KNOW that you understand loss and pain, and you also know the great feeling of being in someone's thoughts. so i am BEGGING that you take the time to atleast share your sympathy.

Thank you so much.
-Emi.
emi Autopsy.
Killjoy
emi Autopsy.
September 12th, 2007 at 03:25am
oi, i was so upset about this, i forgot . . If you are going to show them your love, just send me your message for Lee and Erica in a PM or at jerseyxxbang@yahoo.com
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 27th, 2007 at 01:22am
I think all deaths are meant to happen because it's all in God's plan I believe. but i'm a little afraid to die, in chances i might go to hell or whatever... so i try to make things right, and what i should do. except i've been so depressed latley, i've been wanting to die...

anyways, i'm alright with death; and i do believe Heaven exists.
Jesserz
Salute You in Your Grave
Jesserz
September 28th, 2007 at 07:21am
I don't believe in predestination so I believe deaths can be avoided.

I don't think you need to be superstitious or super paranoid but if you keep yourself healthy & out of trouble, you're obviously avoiding death anyway.

I'm not afraid of dying. If I were to die now i'd have no regrets & i'd be satisfied. Sure, i'm a bit young & I DO want to live for many MANY years [at least till i'm 80 or so] but if my time came to an end i'd accept it. I've had a good life so yep.

& afterlife? I believe in it. I don't believe in a heaven or hell. I always thought a cool idea would be an alternate "earth" & you just lived on that forever. But I like MCR's idea of death coming for you in the form of a fond memory or something. But I also believe death may result in your soul living in a place that was fond to you. Like if someone loved books they could just die & their soul resides in a library or something.

/end philosophical session
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
September 28th, 2007 at 07:29am
With the afterlife I have no idea because to me that collides with the religion topic.
Susanna
Killjoy
Susanna
September 29th, 2007 at 09:37am
I have thought about that.
Like. If you die. Will you have another life?
If you do then will the time go on or you can born again in Middle ages?
It's impossible, cause then history changes.
But who the f says that history cannot change?

difficult.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
September 30th, 2007 at 02:29am
I am not afraid of dying, but like many posters before me I am afraid of the actual "death" part. I'd rather go quickly, or in my sleep. I hope it's not drawn out and painful.

I'm not looking for immortality. I don't care if no one remembers me. I've done all I can do, and all I can do is hope I did the right things.

I have asked to have my organs and tissues donated, so maybe that will be the part of me that lives on. I'd like to think that I can change the world by saving someone better than myself.
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
September 30th, 2007 at 07:06am
im trying to figure out why so many people worry about death, and their dead isn't even coming.
i know, who is to say that... but regardless... worry about death when it comes. why would someone want to worry about death for their whole life and wonder how it comes?
it's pointless.
Viva la Gloria!
Joining The Black Parade
Viva la Gloria!
October 1st, 2007 at 12:07am
I actually think when I die, I will join the Black Parade. Be honest with me people, am I crazy!?
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
October 2nd, 2007 at 03:41am
I'm not worried about death itself. When it comes, it is my time. Pure and simple.

I would just prefer that it be quick and painless.

And I would love to have the Black Parade come for me. I think that would be incredible. Smile
xChemicalxAddictionx
Killjoy
xChemicalxAddictionx
October 2nd, 2007 at 05:26am
In all truth, i think it's scary.
I'm not religous. I don't know what's going to happen.
Sometimes I'm really scared, or i think about it 24/7, like lately.
You get to thinking about how scientists talk about nurons in your brain or whatever that create conciousness, and it makes you wonder if it's possible to "live on" after death.
But then I think, hey. I believe in ghosts. Some truely unexplainable stuff has happened to me in my best friend's house, ect. If you just turn off like that, how does that ghost-y stuff happen?
I think it's all a big mystery. Hey, when it's my time to find out, it's my time.
I could go into more detail, but i'm sleepy.
Funk.
Killjoy
Funk.
October 5th, 2007 at 08:32pm
I believe that always being afraid of death and trying your best to avoid it can prevent people from living. If people are always concerened about taking risks and not involving themselves in anything without guarantees, what is the point in being alive? The point (in my opinion) is to always live in the now, to get messy in life and think of all the negative, bad things that happen to you make you feel alive with emotion because then all the really good things are all the more amazing for it.

A lot of people in my life have died and when something like that occurs you do think about what might happen after you are gone, but really it doesn't matter - whether you are reincarnated or you cease to be - it's to make the most of what you have in the moment, because that way everything that happens to you is precious. Even if you cease to be - to be buried in the ground and soaked up by the ground, the energy that used to be you goes into all the life around you and through that we all live on through the grass, the trees, the flowers, everything that needs energy to exist. If this is taken into consideration surely everyone is remembered by the earth and nature - i think thats a really positive thing and something we can all look forward too no matter what happens to our concious selves.

=) I hope this might comfort some of you who are afraid, but this is just my personal opinion of course! [Sx]
xXvampchickXx
Killjoy
xXvampchickXx
October 5th, 2007 at 08:37pm
I'm scared of dieing I love life ,well sorta, but on the other hand i'm really curiuos of what the afterlife is like.
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
October 5th, 2007 at 09:19pm
I'm not a religious person to be honest, I'm open to the idea of it but i'm not a believer. I honestly think they concept of heaven is just a comfort blanket for people. They believe when they die they will go to heaven if they have no sins. Fair enough. If they have had a bad life then go to hell again fair enough eveyone knows this.
I just think that when we die we'll come back again as something else and we get to decide what we want to be in our next life (reincarnation i think this is called)
daneeissxc.
Jazz Hands
daneeissxc.
October 8th, 2007 at 04:13am
I don't think of this much because my grandpa is 73 and we don't know if he's gonna live much longer. So yeah. But once in a while I do think about it. Where do we go? How long? Do we just get new bodies to keep our souls in? Very frustrating questions.
Sincerely Oblivious
Banned
Sincerely Oblivious
October 8th, 2007 at 08:48am
I dont like to worry about death.
I know what its like to lose people,
Yea, it more than sucks,
And I dont think anyone is afraid to die.
They might be afraid of the pain,
or what might happen in the after life,
And what they leave behing/miss,
But not death its self.
And I think its such a touchy subject,
because no one know surely whats going to happen.
Laura Lou Carter
Killjoy
Laura Lou Carter
February 1st, 2008 at 06:34am
im not scared of death. just how im going to die.
death is just another part of life.
:/ but it can be painful to lose someone.
but with every death theres a new birth. Neutral
TeamEdward
Fabulous Killjoy
TeamEdward
February 3rd, 2008 at 03:15pm
i would love to know what people say
when i die
when i die i hope theres somebody to hold and comfort me
everybody says that grief happens to those left behind
but look how the dead person must feel
they've left everythin and everyone
WellYouDon'tSay?
Killjoy
WellYouDon'tSay?
February 14th, 2008 at 04:59pm
I don't think I'm really worried about actually dying. It's just how I might die
that bothers me. I mean, will it be painful? Long and drawn out? Or peaceful and calm? I don't think I'd like to just die of old age or in my sleep. I wanna die doing something. Die trying to save someone else. I don't know.
I'd like to believe there's something after death. Maybe somewhere quiet and calm with all the other people who've died. I think it'd be kinda cool to get reincarnated. Not that I'd be able to tell if I were reincarnated or anything.
tragic_end
Killjoy
tragic_end
February 15th, 2008 at 09:25am
hmmm death really is an interesting topic if you are talking about what you think happens after you die, well no one really knows of course beacause obviously anyone whos expierenced it is dead. So what happens when we die, do we go to heaven do we go to hell, do we find some other place to dwell? i personally believe that after we die our spirits are released and flit around watching those weve loved or terrorizing those we hated. lol sounds kinda fun right? as for fear of death i like to think of death as the next chapter in my book nothing more nothing less.