Don't have an account? Create one!

Death and Afterlife

AuthorMessage
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
June 10th, 2006 at 05:55pm
I am confused. I definately think that there is something after you die.
There cant just be nothing.
I believe in ghosts, and I have seen ghosts, so I think when you die, you become a spirit.
But, I think that we could be reincarnated, as someone else. When someone dies, someone else is born. And thats you, but as someone else.
If you get me.

So I don't know. But I don't get it when people think your crazy that you think you had a past life, or you believe in reincarnation. It makes alot of sense..
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
June 12th, 2006 at 10:51pm
As apart of my religion, I believe that when you die your reincarnated for awhile and then eventually we become one with our god(s). And the way I look at it, death isnt the end, its just the start of something new.
3 Cheers 4 Sweet Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
3 Cheers 4 Sweet Revenge
June 12th, 2006 at 11:00pm
im not really sure wut happens after you die...i dont really care though. after all we all die. IF there IS a HELL, i know ill be going there but im not really worried about it because, if it exists, lotsa 'spirits' are there, so i'd just be another to add to the collection. and IF there IS a GOD, then i think hes really 'disappointed' in meh...
its kinda strange thinkin about what could happen, though... what if we were just different people?...oh well, i need to quit thinking
im confusing myself
rhiaCYANIDE
Bleeding on the Floor
rhiaCYANIDE
June 12th, 2006 at 11:19pm
I'm definately scared about the thought of death.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
June 14th, 2006 at 02:34am
I'm not scared of dying.
I'm scared of how I will cope when someone close to me dies - as I've never experienced a close death.

As for life after death, well I'm not sure...
I do believe in ghosts, so I think there must be something after death - maybe not heaven and hell, but something. I just don't know though.
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
June 14th, 2006 at 02:38am
Death isnt really a bad thing if you look at it. Its just a part of a never ending cycle, and then for some a new beginning. I personally dont mind dying and am not afraid of death, I just dont want a painfull death.
Sylvia.
Salute You in Your Grave
Sylvia.
June 15th, 2006 at 09:58pm
As of now I`m terrified of dying, considering I don`t believe in the afterlife whatsoever. I can`t bring myself to. I believe that when you die, that`s it. Life`s road has come to an end and your journey is over.
I think the reason why I`m so afraid is because I`m thinking in terms of, "What would happen if I died too soon; before I got to live out my dreams?"
I believe in living life to the fullest.
If I lived a long and fullfilling life, then I don`t think I`d be so afraid to die.
You only get one life.
Live it.
Bite-me-not.
Always Born a Crime
Bite-me-not.
June 15th, 2006 at 10:23pm
Ugh. Part of me believes in God, and Satan, and Heaven and Hell. But there's another part of me that believes that we are all reincarnated. That part of me thinks that we are just reborn into something new, depending on how we lived our most recent life. People who fear death and do not wish to move on, their spirits stay put. Like ghosts and such. And maybe when a person has a miscarriage, it's just because a soul never reached the baby's body in time. I don't know; I'm just rambling on now. Who knows? We'll figure it out someday, won't we? But I am scared of death; I'm afraid of even thinking about the future. I can't bring myself to think about the years ahead of me, it scares me so much. I can't think about college or anything that's over a year ahead of me. I'm not sure why, but it just freaks me out. Stupid life ><;; It just has to be so confusing.
Synyster
Salute You in Your Grave
Synyster
June 16th, 2006 at 04:58pm
death is a scary, mysterious, natural. its a part of life and you can't avoid it. I'm afraid of what happens when I die, where I'll go, if i go anywhere at that fact. I believe mostly in the heaven/hell/ghost thing because thats how i wa raised and i am an avid believer in ghosts. I am 98% sure we go somewhere because of our energy/soul though.
Feel What You Feel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Feel What You Feel.
June 18th, 2006 at 08:21am
Oh Snap; It's Aubrey.:
And maybe when a person has a miscarriage, it's just because a soul never reached the baby's body in time.

I really, really like that way of thinking. I think I sort of agree with it too. It's very interesting to think of it like that. I don't know how to say what I want to say.... I guess it's just like a new way of thinking, and it's hard to explain, but I think it's very possible....
Leonardo DiCaprio
Crash Queen
Leonardo DiCaprio
June 19th, 2006 at 12:39pm
i`m not scared of death itself but the thought of
dying and the world still going on and people
still living while i`m buried underground is what scares me.

afterlife is 2 things.

Heaven and Hell.
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
June 19th, 2006 at 02:50pm
I'm not afraid of death itself.

I'm afraid of the pain I might go through when I die. Seriously, I am really really afraid of pain. All kinds of pain...physical, emotional, you name it.

But anyway, I believe in the afterlife, yes. That is, if you are a religious person, you will go to your religion's Heaven/Nirvana place (according to which religion you belong to) to live spiritually with your God/Holy being. But here's where it gets a little complicated.

I believe that in the end, all the Heavens/Nirvanas are the same place. But it's not so much as a physical place as a spiritual setting.

God, I'm so sorry if this doesn't make any sense. >_<

I don't believe that Heaven is really a different place far away from Earth in the clouds somewhere else in the Universe. I think that Heaven is among us. It explains the sense of not being alone and the shivers that you get when you feel your ancestors' presence. I do believe in spirits, yes, and that they live among us daily. We just can't really see them.

When you die, your body is cremated/buried in the ground and your spirit floats off and hangs around for awhlie where you died.

So basically, Heaven is on Earth.

I believe in Hell too, but I just haven't fugured out a theory for that yet. Neutral

I know it's really confusing, but I'm trying to put the ideas in my mind into words as best as I can.
Gothic kid
Bleeding on the Floor
Gothic kid
June 19th, 2006 at 02:59pm
i'm not scared of death and not the pain i'll go through either...cause when i die...i think it'll be done with...but then i think it won't and that makes me afraid of the emotional pain....i don't care about the physical pain...

-chelsea
+-+-+Deathwisher+-+-+
Jazz Hands
+-+-+Deathwisher+-+-+
June 19th, 2006 at 03:27pm
I'm not scared of death, or how I'll die, just curious about it.I believe we never really stop excisting (sp?), we just pass on into another plain of energy.
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
June 19th, 2006 at 05:42pm
Oh Snap; It's Aubrey.:
And maybe when a person has a miscarriage, it's just because a soul never reached the baby's body in time.

From the religious point of view, the soul is present from the moment of the conception. So they say that the souls of the fetuses misscarriaged, as well as the ones of the children or people who die unbaptised are condamned to wandering on earth until the apocalypse comes and they will have their judgement.They are supposed to be the werewolves.
Bite-me-not.
Always Born a Crime
Bite-me-not.
June 19th, 2006 at 10:12pm
Jeez. I'm Christian and all, but I didn't know all of that ^. Like I said in my earlier post, I am still confused, still trying to find my own way. But I am baptised. Gosh, all this religious stuff is starting to scare me for some reason...
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
June 20th, 2006 at 07:38am
Don't worry, I scares me too. And many other Christians.
Frank Anthony Iero.
Bulletproof Heart
Frank Anthony Iero.
July 4th, 2006 at 10:44pm
I think we live in hell, and heaven is in another dimintion on earth, and when its your time to go, you go to heaven, get to see your whole life, and if you were bad you get reancarnated somewhere harable, and if you were good you get to stay in heaven forever, or if god wants you to go back there you go. I also belive when it is time for you to die, your soul leaves your body before the empact of death, but tht is just me.
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
July 5th, 2006 at 09:20am
i think the reason why people are afraid of death is because it's such a mystery and we are afraid of unknown. but it is natural. personally i believe in reincarnation. after all, something must happen right?
KeY_tO_cHaOs
Jazz Hands
KeY_tO_cHaOs
July 8th, 2006 at 03:23pm
I don't really believe in heaven and hell.
I think death is peace. the ting is that when you're dead it's not like you can think about being alive again. YOU'RE DEAD. But I believe in afterlife sometimes and I often think about it quietly, alone.