Death and Afterlife

AuthorMessage
Wolf Child
Killjoy
Wolf Child
August 21st, 2007 at 07:44pm
gerardwayluverxx:
i have a current obbsession with it

what scares me is knowing that any minute i could die .for all we know the next time we go into the car a lorry could crash into us .We could die in the next minute by taking a fall .Thats what frightens me knowing that death could happen any minute .
at least your not like the dudes at helth and safty. you say you could crash and die they say you will crash and die every time you get in a car. well thats what my dad says thre like i dont realy understand him somtimes.
IBleedBlack
Killjoy
IBleedBlack
August 24th, 2007 at 12:31am
I'm not afraid of dying. I'm only afraid of what happens after I die and what it will be like. Once we die we don't get a second chance.
Azrael_Crowe
Killjoy
Azrael_Crowe
August 24th, 2007 at 07:00am
i believe that when someone dies and the pain in the soul its so hard that a crow...........hehehheheheh lol i do believe in ghosts and phantoms i have seen them a lot in my creepy house i believe whaen someone dies they transform in something like that and i believe in vampires too cuz before us was another civilization there are proves in south america there are some ruins that are bigger that the egypcian ones and under the sea are some strange things too and i think this peaple made some kind of virus that never let you stop regenerating that why vampires cant go out in day light they dont have in their top skin the death part that protects you from getting burned i mean they cant die but surely hurts a lot
Foxy_Roxy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Foxy_Roxy
August 24th, 2007 at 07:11pm
I'm just fascinated by the whole concept of death - i mean for one life is so fragile, especially human life. And secondly whats the point of living if your going to fold out of existence in the end?
Dead Inside
Killjoy
Dead Inside
September 1st, 2007 at 11:30pm
It doesn't really scare me if I don't think about it really hard and if I do, it's not really death it's self that scares but what comes after it, I just don't like not knowing what waits for me on the "other side" I'm completely okay with death itself, but then what ?
drop_dead GORGEOUS
Killjoy
drop_dead GORGEOUS
September 2nd, 2007 at 12:28am
honestly im not afraid of dying, its HOW im goign to die that scares me.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
September 2nd, 2007 at 04:28am
Dead Inside:
It doesn't really scare me if I don't think about it really hard and if I do, it's not really death it's self that scares but what comes after it, I just don't like not knowing what waits for me on the "other side" I'm completely okay with death itself, but then what ?

same as how i feel, i've realized that no one ever promised us a tomorrow, or even another minuete. you always hear of people just going to the grocery store then getting in a car crash, they thought they'd be there for dinner that night.
SPAMELA!!
Killjoy
SPAMELA!!
September 2nd, 2007 at 08:04am
I am not scared of death of myself but i am scared of people i love dieing because one day each of us will die.... its really weird sometimes living can be worse.
xdemolition lover x
Joining The Black Parade
xdemolition lover x
September 3rd, 2007 at 03:00am
I'm scared of death, and scared of loved ones dieing.
I mean, death can occur at any moment, really.
When we die, I think we either go to Heaven, or a 'paradise' that we enter as a spirit, or Hell.
Hmm...I suppose that what you think will happen when you die, is what will happen.

ex. After you die, if you see yourself as a spirit riding on a horse to a paradise, that's what will happen. Or if you don't believe in that, you life actions decide whether you go to heaven or Hell.
caveucallachest
Killjoy
caveucallachest
September 3rd, 2007 at 05:54am
I'm scared of death. Definately, nothing scares me more.
I'm scared that someone I love will die, but I don't let it control me or anything.

I wish I could believe in an afterlife, but I really don't. It seems really impossible to me, I don't why. It would be comforting to believe in some sort of afterlife, but I'm not convinced.
vampireBITE
Killjoy
vampireBITE
September 3rd, 2007 at 06:42pm
i'm not scared of dying. i just hope that there is something afterwards. whether it is re-incarnation or some sort of afterlife. i don't want to get old. i don't know why, i have nothing against old people, it's just i can't imagine myself being old. i think people have souls and i don't think they can be dispatched of as easily as a human body, i don't think it just sits there under ground or wherever, rotting away with the body though. it might not be a very convincing or scientific argument but its better to accept death and hope that there's something afterwards, than being scared of it, because it's goimg to happen one day. thats just my view. take it how you will.i can't stand to think of any of my loved ones dying though. that does scare me. i hope that doesn't make me a hypocrit....

if i could choose an animal to be re-incarnated as, it would be.......a big black fluffy cat.this almost definatley won't happen, but if we do get re-incarnated, and you get to choose that is what i would be......i like to keep an open mind, anyhow
GerardLovesMeMore
Killjoy
GerardLovesMeMore
September 3rd, 2007 at 10:30pm
im not scared of death, im scared of what happens after it!
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
September 7th, 2007 at 10:06pm
Well, I've seen Mr Boots in the Edinburgh Dungeons before. So SOMETHING has to happen when you die, or why would we see ghosts?

I was kinda scared to die before. But reading what I just put kinda calmed me down a little. I know that I won't just fade away, my spirit will carry on. And now I've got Welcome To The Black Parade in my head. lmfao

I'm pretty open-minded. As long as I come back after the dead, I'm fine.

Hell yes. I am SO haunting your asses. Twisted Evil

In fact, I wish I could come back as a vampire. And it would be like that fanfiction I read on Mibba once. Shifty Tehe
CarcinogenCrush
Jazz Hands
CarcinogenCrush
September 10th, 2007 at 01:54am
drop_dead GORGEOUS:
honestly im not afraid of dying, its HOW im goign to die that scares me.

Same here, and I don't believe in like, heaven or hell. I mean, there's absolutely no way to know if there is a heaven or hell, so to each his own. I just think you sit in the ground and rot, no matter who you prayed to.
weakerthan
Fabulous Killjoy
weakerthan
September 10th, 2007 at 10:55pm
Ditto to the person above.

I don't like not knowing.
I don't like not knowing if i'm going to be walking along the street, and without warning, a big van or something is going to come hurtling down the street and kill me. Then i'm dead. No goodbyes, no warning, just death.
I dont like not knowing.
But then, if i knew how i was going to die, i would be afraid to live.
So in some ways, not knowing can be a good thing.

What i'm scared of most is after i die. If death can be percieved as "the great escape", then what if you're "escaping to" is worse than what you're running from?
'Cause you just landed yourself with a one-way ticket to hell my friend.

I like to think that how you live your life, decides on how you spend the "afterlife", so to speak. I think it's a nice thought, and it's nice to tell old or ill people, but.. I cant think of a way to end this sentence, so i'll leave it there.

I think with the whole "ghosts" thing, if your spirit was to live on forever, i wouldnt like to think that when i die, i was to spend the rest of eternity stuck between "life" and "nothingness".
Because that alone is nothingness.
Being able ot see, and hear your loved ones, but not able to help them if they are in pain, or need help.
Not being able to comfort them. All you're able to offer them is a glimpse of what used to be you, leaving un-answered questions.
I dont know, maybe that is comforting to some people. I'm not sure.
But to me, if i was to "see" my loved ones after death, then it would simply remind me of what was once there, and the fact that you're never going to be able to hold them again, or whatever.

So, over-all, I dont want to die, and ditto to the person above.

xo
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
September 11th, 2007 at 12:01am
Foxy_Roxy:
I'm just fascinated by the whole concept of death - i mean for one life is so fragile, especially human life. And secondly whats the point of living if your going to fold out of existence in the end?

Well, it's what you do in this life, isn't it? Not a lot of people get the chance to live a healthy, long life. There's no need to waste it, right?
Besides, no one knows REALLY what's on the other side, it's all theory. What of one of them is right and you end up on the sticky side because of what you've done?

Personally, I don't believe in a Hell. I think that if God really loves us that much then he's not going to send us to burn. I believe that whatever the personal belief of the soul is, like if you believe in nothing after death, well, then after death, nothing happens.
If you believe in Heaven, then that's where you're headed. But it has to be a deep belief, not a silly "kinda-sorta"
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
September 11th, 2007 at 12:03am
elliot major;:
What i'm scared of most is after i die. If death can be percieved as "the great escape", then what if you're "escaping to" is worse than what you're running from?

But the word "escape" usually means that the place you're going to is a better place?
Like, escape from an abusive home, to a life lived in safety?
-looks around-
Right?
xjade_moTHERFUCkerx
Killjoy
xjade_moTHERFUCkerx
September 11th, 2007 at 12:05am
Obviously, religion is an entirely personal choice, but it's easy to become disillusioned with it. After being brought up as a Catholic, I now realize that for every time I prayed, the only answer I got was my brother telling me to shut the fuck up. When I die, I will be placed into the ground and I will rot until there is nothing left of me. One day, I won't even be remembered in memory.
This is what scares me. I dont care how cliched it is, I don't want to die unknown and fade into obscurity. I want the world to know who the fuck I am.
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
September 11th, 2007 at 05:22am
^^Don't we all.
Some people find it through religion, some through actions.
That's what faith is based on too. Living like it's your last. Insuring that you will, in fact, make your mark.
weakerthan
Fabulous Killjoy
weakerthan
September 11th, 2007 at 04:50pm
Stripey-Stripes.:
elliot major;:

But the word "escape" usually means that the place you're going to is a better place?
Like, escape from an abusive home, to a life lived in safety?
-looks around-
Right?

Thats what i mean. There's no way of knowing what you're escaping to. I mean, who knows if its better that what you're running from?
xo