Don't have an account? Create one!

Death and Afterlife

AuthorMessage
raventears
Killjoy
raventears
July 30th, 2007 at 09:47pm
i belive that when i die ill be with the goddess and then be reborn my belife is that we are born with certin lessons to learn and teach when all our lessons are learned and taught we die be the lessons few and we die as a child or teen or many and we die old and when one life ends a new one begins for the deasesed and they get new lessons to learn when every single lesson is lerarned and we cant be reborn for there are no more lessons to learn we can go to the goddess or whatever you belive or become a spirit guide for a loved one
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 30th, 2007 at 10:50pm

I like to believe in different religions.
I like to feel that if you die before you find who you really are, before you find your
true calling that you can be reincarnated.

I kind of like that idea ^
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
July 31st, 2007 at 01:23am
Giacomo Paradisi.:

I like to believe in different religions.
I like to feel that if you die before you find who you really are, before you find your
true calling that you can be reincarnated.

I kind of like that idea ^

i have to agree that is a kool idea.
MyChemicalBlack
Salute You in Your Grave
MyChemicalBlack
July 31st, 2007 at 01:50am
I won't deny the topic of Death is interesting to me, it is a natural occurance in the average human being's life. To fear it, makes it worse in my opinion.
In life nothing's set, you could die naturally or die unexspectedly...but it's life and death is just part of the equation.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 1st, 2007 at 02:13am
i used to be afraid of death like oh im gonna die omg i cant believe it.
but i changed everyone dies no matter what!
i believe that when you die you go to either heaven or hell for your rights and wrong doings. i dont believe in an afterlife because if we were meant to die in the end or at any time in our lives why would we sent back to earth for another life it dosent make sense
Sock Cucker.
Shotgun Sinner
Sock Cucker.
August 1st, 2007 at 08:21am
I dont believe in heaven or hell.
I think that when you die, your soul constantly replays your life to you. Therefore if you murdered or did something wrong in your life, it will constantly be on your mind, therefore its hell.
The same way goes for heaven.

If its your time to go, then go, all you can do is hope that its not painful and youve done all you can to fulfil your life to your requirements.
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
August 2nd, 2007 at 01:32am
i'm catholic, but i'm not sure if i believe in heaven or hell. i think that when we die our spirts (and by that i mean that its just us in a different form) that we walk on earth, but people alive cant see you and you cant see them. my mom is actually the one who brought this idea to me. shes obsseded with death and the afterlife, but just wont admit it.
conor oberst.
Bleeding on the Floor
conor oberst.
August 4th, 2007 at 01:28am
I tried starting my own topic about this but it got locked because appently it was to alike this one...

One of my favourite teachers recently died (on Monday.) On Monday everyone was sad (apart from a few really insensitive people who were very mean.) But then everything felt like it went back to normal on Tuesday and rumours started about how she died. This is the first time I'm ever experienced death apart from my uncle who I didn't know well but I just feel I may be taking this harder than some other people.
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
August 4th, 2007 at 04:47am
xMyBlackDaliahx:
i believe that when you die you go to either heaven or hell for your rights and wrong doings. i dont believe in an afterlife because if we were meant to die in the end or at any time in our lives why would we sent back to earth for another life it dosent make sense

i agree.
BreezyLynn
Killjoy
BreezyLynn
August 4th, 2007 at 07:35pm
Well, Despite My Family's Attempts To Make Me Believe In Heaven, The Bible... Etc. I've Sort Of... Curved Away From It. I've Done Research, And Just On My Own Instinct, I Tend To Believe There Is No God. I Guess You Could Say I Believe In A Force Stronger Than Our Own That Is Sort Of... Controling Us, And After We Die I Believe We Come Back As Another Life, Our Past Lives Gone From Our Memory. As For Seeing Our Loved Ones After They Die, I Believe I Have. I Think It's Kind've An Imprint Of Them That Got Stuck In Time, Either That Or They're In Our Heads, Trying To Tell Us Something. (In A Good Way.) I Believe I Have Seen A Family Member Of Mine After Their Death. My Nana Died In The Year 2000, And The Night She Passed Away, I Had A Dream I Was Following A Line Of Blood, And Once I Got Into The Kitchen, She Was Sitting On The Floor Bleeding And Crying. Now, From What I've Heard, My Nana Was Suicidal At Some Points In Her Life, And My Papa Refused To Have Doctors Check To See The Cause Of Death, So I'm Not Too Sure Whether Or Not That Was A Sign, Or Simply My Instinct Controling My Dream. There's Been Multiple Times I've Seen Her After She Passed, But Seeing, For Me, Isn't Always Believing.
AmberHurley
Fabulous Killjoy
AmberHurley
August 7th, 2007 at 05:43pm
im kinda scared to die.... idk wat to expect bcuz i seriously dont know wat i believe in... i just hope tht wen i die everything is over... i want to have something to look forward 2
soggypizza
Killjoy
soggypizza
August 8th, 2007 at 05:11am
xMyBlackDaliahx:
i totally agree
Lux Aeterna
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lux Aeterna
August 9th, 2007 at 03:54pm
I believe in heaven and hell and that there are no other possible places one can go after death/end of the world
And I dont believe its fully based on how good you were but who you lived life for [God]
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
August 9th, 2007 at 05:38pm
personally i believe that we will all go to hell because we all have sinned at least once in our lives. these so-called "saints" have sinned in their lives as well... and to me no one is that good to be a saint.

we will all go to hell, but there is something out there for when you die. there is an afterlife out there somewhere.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
August 9th, 2007 at 08:08pm
xMyBlackDaliahx:
I think believing in the afterlife is a beautiful belief and all...
But then if you're not completely gone, what's the point of fearing death?
You end life one place and you begin in another place depending on what you did in the life before.
Which is kind of similar to the reincarnation belief.
Because in reinarnation if you were giving and good you are brought back as someone with plenty of everything, including love.
Well, in your belief if you were good you'd go to 'heaven' and live with plenty of what you want and need, right? It would be like a paradise.

So, really, either way. There's no point in fearing death if you have a religion, because depending on your beliefs, you'll never be completely gone.

Foxy_Roxy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Foxy_Roxy
August 12th, 2007 at 01:20pm
I don't fear death itself, I've "cheated" it a few times, but eventually i will die. That's the only solid certainty. What i am nervous about is that I am without a religion, and I'm worried about things like, should I believe in something? Have I done enough wrong so that i "suffer in the afterlife"? Is there an afterlife? What happens to my loved ones and will i ever see/contact them again?
Death is something that intrigues me, I think a world without death would be difficult - when you get old, eventually you become tired, and need to rest. However there is no way of guaranteeing that what lies beyond this life is any more peaceful. I just hope against hope that it is.
o0virusoflife0o
Killjoy
o0virusoflife0o
August 13th, 2007 at 05:54pm
someone told me that, this is the life we _know_ we have. there might not be a heaven or hell. this might be the only life we get, cuz no one can prove anything. we only have to go by what a bible says. and to tell you the truth, i cant believe what it says anymore. i dont believe in satan and i dont believe jesus was all he was cracked up to be. this could be all we have. so im ganna make the best of it, and do what i want to do. there may be a next life, or reincarnation. i dont know. outa be intresting to find out. but realizing this, i now know how valuable my life is. and how easy it is to change it around. given time. i thought my life totally sucked till i thought this way....
ariana-addicted
Killjoy
ariana-addicted
August 21st, 2007 at 06:09pm
My thoughts on death are that death is a very beautiful thing, just like birth. they both relate somehow.
i don't think anyone should EVER be afraid of death, death is just simply passing on to be something else. I believe death takes you by the hand and death is simply what you want it to be. if you believe its terrifying and something to shy away from, it will be that. so simply death is what you make of it.
personally, im WAY more afraid to live then die, its just my outlook on it. you should never be afraid of dying, everything happens for a reason. but sometimes that reason is hard to understand at first.
ariana-addicted
Killjoy
ariana-addicted
August 21st, 2007 at 06:10pm
unleash the fucking bats!
gerardwayluverxx
Killjoy
gerardwayluverxx
August 21st, 2007 at 06:57pm
i have a current obbsession with it

what scares me is knowing that any minute i could die .for all we know the next time we go into the car a lorry could crash into us .We could die in the next minute by taking a fall .Thats what frightens me knowing that death could happen any minute .