Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard's voice

AuthorMessage
Miss Skeleton !!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Miss Skeleton !!
August 17th, 2005 at 06:30pm
i love it when gerard like takes lil gasps for air while he is singing. soo sweet
GerardsTwinSister
Fabulous Killjoy
GerardsTwinSister
August 22nd, 2005 at 06:26pm
yeah i used to get the same thing
Pameleah
Joining The Black Parade
Pameleah
August 22nd, 2005 at 06:28pm
gerard's voice is unique... it draws people... good people..(its like how robert smith in the cure did in the 80's)
people need something different and there it is.
We Die By Threes
Joining The Black Parade
We Die By Threes
August 22nd, 2005 at 07:37pm
this may seem a bit off topic... but I think Bert [from The Used] and Gerard's voice sound so perfect together. Like when they sang 'Under Pressure' and 'Prison'. Both of them and their bands are awesome. Very Happy
i'm_not_okay_either
Joining The Black Parade
i'm_not_okay_either
August 22nd, 2005 at 08:42pm
i'mnotokayipromise:
I love Gerard's voice, you know another thing I love, the emotion he shows while singing

I love that too
loveandconfusion
Jazz Hands
loveandconfusion
October 8th, 2005 at 01:13am
he's just amazing Mr. Green
Yours truly.
Fabulous Killjoy
Yours truly.
October 8th, 2005 at 01:24am
I love his voice. It's amazing. Absolutely amazing.

bleeding on the floor:
yea, it really captures the/his? (wait, not his, or i dont think he's ever killed a gf lol!) character well because it seems more real.

Lol, I don't think he's ever killed a girlfriend.. I sure hope not, anyway... XP

+glances+

Oh no.. now I'm going to have nightmares.... eeeep
loveandconfusion
Jazz Hands
loveandconfusion
October 8th, 2005 at 01:25am
i wonder why he sings about killing his g|f so much though?
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
October 8th, 2005 at 01:33am
i love the ending of It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish when he sings "I lost my fear of falling, I will be with you, I will be with you" his voice just makes my stomach turn. but in such a good way of course.
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
October 8th, 2005 at 03:30am
gerard`s voice is majestic. its so...* undiscribable*
devil in disguise
Killjoy
devil in disguise
October 8th, 2005 at 02:21pm
He tries to be different with his voice and to suit with his songs by using hs emotion which is throughout his voice, so that we (fans) would find something different in every song he sings. So, we wouldn't find each of their songs identical like LP for example. I like his voice. Not all singer can sings like him. It's tiring to shout all the time. Shout may not be a good word because singing is all about arts. I think I have no problem with Gerard's voice.
Ninso
Killjoy
Ninso
October 10th, 2005 at 02:07am
he does have an amazing voice...
*-*Soldier Side*-*
Jazz Hands
*-*Soldier Side*-*
October 10th, 2005 at 02:08am
Noo....................he has a fucking INCREDIBLE voice! Very Happy
Salute You in Your Grave
October 10th, 2005 at 02:18am
he can sing higher than me =P
and he can scream...i like that. scream at will... its pretty hard =[
Pretty_in_Punk
Killjoy
Pretty_in_Punk
October 10th, 2005 at 02:06pm
I like the emotion in his voice. Its like he almost have to cry sometimes, in a heavy part of a song. You know what I mean. Its so emotional, youll get tears in your eyes. But that happens to me when Im already sad anyway....

Still, his voice is extremely beautiful, full of power and emotion!*Me likey*
Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 10th, 2005 at 02:25pm
Yeah, Interlude kinda showed he wasn't just some screamo artist, which I HATE. He's got a great voice.

I, personally, like that both albums have different feels to them. His voice obviously evolved from Bullets to Three Cheers, but I also think that's what made Bullets so awesome.

I LOVE Early Sunsets because of the way it sounds like he's screaming outside my window. Gives me shivers everytime I hear the last line. "There's a corpse in this bed..."
Pretty_in_Punk
Killjoy
Pretty_in_Punk
October 10th, 2005 at 02:33pm
ToTheEnd___:
Yeah, Interlude kinda showed he wasn't just some screamo artist, which I HATE. He's got a great voice.

I, personally, like that both albums have different feels to them. His voice obviously evolved from Bullets to Three Cheers, but I also think that's what made Bullets so awesome.

I LOVE Early Sunsets because of the way it sounds like he's screaming outside my window. Gives me shivers everytime I hear the last line. "There's a corpse in this bed..."

Youre so right!! That song gives me the shivers too... Thats just a good example how he's just using his voice for bringin over emotions.....
You said the right words uhuh Cool
SuicidalPoet
Killjoy
SuicidalPoet
October 11th, 2005 at 05:11pm
brandy curdken:
He tries to be different with his voice and to suit with his songs by using hs emotion which is throughout his voice, so that we (fans) would find something different in every song he sings. So, we wouldn't find each of their songs identical like LP for example. I like his voice. Not all singer can sings like him. It's tiring to shout all the time. Shout may not be a good word because singing is all about arts. I think I have no problem with Gerard's voice.

I agree...I sing, and I have an affinity for screaming, but if I scream too much it hurts my voice and then I can't even sing. So I like how he uses different singing styles for different songs...it brings variety to the music so it doesn't all sound the same.
black~roses
Joining The Black Parade
black~roses
October 11th, 2005 at 05:33pm
i love his voice in both albums!
renegades
Salute You in Your Grave
renegades
October 11th, 2005 at 05:52pm
I love the emotion in his voice when he sings and you can really see his emotion when they preform. I love it so much.