Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard's voice

AuthorMessage
taytayloves...you2
Killjoy
taytayloves...you2
April 24th, 2007 at 04:56pm
i love his voice, it matches his personality. I really love his laugh. its so cute i want to buy him an ice cream cone and take him to the park or something...OH NO dirty thoughs
i must be emo.
Joining The Black Parade
i must be emo.
April 24th, 2007 at 05:28pm
his voice is ahhmazing.

i love it.
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 24th, 2007 at 11:44pm
I cannot describe his voice.. Seriously, I love his screaming, anytime he starts singing/talking I get the chills... It's amazing.. I cannot describe it.. It would take me like.. 10 pages.. His voice just sucks me in.. Raah... Okay, I'll stop. Just awesome.

I think his voice has matured greatly, I liked the raw/intense sound he created in Bullets and to this day I love how he puts emotion into his words.. I can feel it, it actually gets very frightening at times.... Gah, I'll stop, cannot describe exactly in words. Sad

*EDIT* - Dude, haha.. Now someone is giving me very, dirty.. Thoughts. AHH.. JEEBUS.. .... .. Heh. I love his laugh, its so spectacular.. .. Dirty thoughts. Dirty thoughts... Disgust Mr. Green
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
April 25th, 2007 at 05:47pm
When he talks Gerard sounds kinda gay, but that's okay I love him anywayz... besides gay people ROCK. When he sings I just wanna melt it's so awesome.
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 25th, 2007 at 07:39pm
Ditto..

*EDIT* - Rofl. I love your avatar!
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
April 25th, 2007 at 10:56pm
His vioce got better and more strong over the albums.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
April 26th, 2007 at 12:24am
have you heard his pot laugh?!
i was listening to the LoveLine interview that went for like 2 hours on my friends computer.
and his laugh is infectious.
we couldnt stop laughin.
its like...
aaaaahahahah AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahaAAAAA
ROFL.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
April 26th, 2007 at 09:41am
what 2 hour interview?! I'll download it if it's downloadable!

yes...Gerard's voice strokes my ear (ok that's gross but that's what it exactly does).
Especially when he PURRRS "Hotel Bella Muerte" in that Italian accent...

his voice does something unexplainable to my innermost being. Ok I'll stop being creepy.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
April 26th, 2007 at 10:01am
I love his voice! But for some reason, His voice sounds different in the black parade. It sounds more crazy but I love it!
Immortality.
Motor Baby
Immortality.
April 27th, 2007 at 08:47am
i loooooooooooove his voice so SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!
when he speaks, its different to when he sings, his voice is smoother when he speaks. when he sings its beautiful. excellent voice, i swear.
crooked smile.
Shotgun Sinner
crooked smile.
April 27th, 2007 at 11:04am
i must be emo.:
his voice is ahhmazing.

i love it.
deadinsideandout
Killjoy
deadinsideandout
April 27th, 2007 at 11:39am
His voice is really hot and sexy but when he sings drunk it sounds super gross, like when I saw a video on YouTube of him singing "Teenagers" really drunk it sounded gross, plus he jumping and jumping...
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
April 29th, 2007 at 11:40am
His voice is really hot and sexy but when he sings drunk it sounds super gross, like when I saw a video on YouTube of him singing "Teenagers" really drunk it sounded gross, plus he jumping and jumping...

you saw him singing teenagers drunk?
you can't have. Gerard got sober in 2004 and then Teenagers wasn't written yet.

I think his voice is amazing. He has the ability to express emotions by singing and that's a gift.
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 29th, 2007 at 12:31pm
he has an amazing voice...and one of the few singers i know of in this generation who sings with such passion..and emotion you can just heard it...you can tell he sings from the heart!... im from the uk...and i dont know why but i love his accent when he sings..lol the way he pronouces things...like in famous last words "wheres your heart"....when he talks i can listen to it all day long...i get the chills each time he screams....lol
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
Jazz Hands
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
April 29th, 2007 at 12:35pm
i agree with person above ^^

im from the uk too and i love his accent, especially the famous last words bit like you said

but also in mcr welcomes you to the black parade, that was awesome, 40minutes of hearing the new jersey accent Very Happy

but as a singer he really is amazing, like people have said how he conveys the emotion of the song is brilliant and you can tell he goes full out with each song. I love his voice on all three albums, even though it sounds different. In my opinion his voice gets stronger and better with each album - even though i still LOVE his voice in bullets, he sounds great!

amazing singer!

xoxo
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 29th, 2007 at 01:14pm
^^ lol...yay for the new jersey accent..i love that interview!...yer his voice has gotten stronger over the albums..but i love all three too...also he can be really carzy in some songs...but still is able to tone it down for a song like cancer! perfect!!...
Craig Owens
Bleeding on the Floor
Craig Owens
April 29th, 2007 at 01:21pm
It's scary how emotional he gets and sounds when he sings. The Ghost of You especially. He sounds so hurt it makes you have to hold back tears.
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
May 1st, 2007 at 09:17am
I really love Gerard's voice! Specially when he sings,he can reach a high tone still maintaining music ^_~...but when he talks he's voice kinda sounds flat...don't kill me 0_o...pls? 0_0...
samanthaway
Killjoy
samanthaway
May 1st, 2007 at 09:41am
gerard way's voice is sooooooo hott and hes soooo hott and i think that he is getting maried though... tear: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
hes soooo hott and his voice is amazing and he is ooo sooo hotttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In Love In Love i luvvvvv him i luvv him l luvvv him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed hes soooooooo hottt and miii dream boiiii!!! hes sooooooo hotttt!!!!!
In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love Naughty lol
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 3rd, 2007 at 08:52am
alright...considering you've only posted three times, I'd assume you didn't already know, that INO doesn't allow posts like the one you did. I think moderators will call it spam (well I call it gush, which I keep to myself since it's not the thing to do on INO!) And also it's our rules that we type in actual English.

back on topic: my dad walked past me when my computer was playing Early sunsets over monroeville from bullets. He said, "I don't like this person's voice. He sounds crazy". What he didn't realise was that 'this person' who had just been screaming like hell's coming, is the same clear-voiced, melodic one that sings WWTTBP that I play hundreds of times?

that just shows that Gerard's voice is the epitome of the range of human emotions put to sound.