Really Not Okay
simple plan.
February 18th, 2007 at 07:14am
I love hes voice! so sexyyy
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
February 18th, 2007 at 11:01am
Sometimes I listen to To The End and take one earphone put of my ear. You don't hear the guitars and it feels like Gerard is whispering in your ear. It's so cool.
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
February 18th, 2007 at 12:14pm
Oxycontin Genocide:
Sometimes I listen to To The End and take one earphone put of my ear. You don't hear the guitars and it feels like Gerard is whispering in your ear. It's so cool.

ye i do that lol...it like splits it...and like you can only hear gerard...and its like... In Love
philosopher of mcr
Killjoy
philosopher of mcr
February 19th, 2007 at 10:42pm
Gerards voice is awsome he has a huge range and versitilty.he has this ability to put so much emotion into his vocals and along with the lyrics they reay hit you.noone can ever replace G and anyone that tried too remake one of their songs will fail miserably
Gina Gee
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Gina Gee
February 20th, 2007 at 12:17am
I love Gerard's voice! Cheese
It's like an orgasm to my ears. Tehe
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 20th, 2007 at 03:07am
I think he has a wonderfully unique voice.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
February 20th, 2007 at 03:43am
^^^ i agree. ^_^
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 23rd, 2007 at 04:05pm
bleeding on the floor:
Could have, mate. I think he's had voice coaching too, to be honest, because he sounds very...um...raw (there, there's a good word for it!) on the 1st album, espeacially toward the end of "Sunsets in Monroeville"- maybe the record company told him to improve on his voice.
i love the way he sounds at the end of "Sunsets"...it so real. In Love
RAVE on my grave
Bleeding on the Floor
RAVE on my grave
February 23rd, 2007 at 05:21pm
There's something about the way he says "fucker" on the line "pick up the phone, fucker" in Bury Me in Black. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside....
RAVE on my grave
Bleeding on the Floor
RAVE on my grave
February 23rd, 2007 at 05:23pm
philosopher of mcr:
Gerards voice is awsome he has a huge range and versitilty.he has this ability to put so much emotion into his vocals and along with the lyrics they reay hit you.noone can ever replace G and anyone that tried too remake one of their songs will fail miserably

I think his voice is utterly amazing and unique, but his range? No way! He can never hit the high notes live, its always Ray. Gerard can make incredible sounds, but he's not a great singer, if that makes sense. I'll just wait for the shower of tomatoes now...
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 24th, 2007 at 06:51am
Wild Eyed Joker:
There's something about the way he says "fucker" on the line "pick up the phone, fucker" in Bury Me in Black. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside....
i know, right?
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 24th, 2007 at 06:53am
Wild Eyed Joker:
philosopher of mcr:

I think his voice is utterly amazing and unique, but his range? No way! He can never hit the high notes live, its always Ray. Gerard can make incredible sounds, but he's not a great singer, if that makes sense. I'll just wait for the shower of tomatoes now...
can i shower you with bullets instead? and i mean that in the nicest way possible*

*That is, not at all nicely.
plasticklipstick
Killjoy
plasticklipstick
February 24th, 2007 at 07:06am
Well, in an interview he also said, that he liked TCFSR the most, because his voice seemed a lot better on that CD. But I agree that his voice is pretty weird on IBYMBYBMYL.. Or, not weird, but I clearly think, that his voice on TCFSR is best (:
MisfitMandi.
Motor Baby
MisfitMandi.
March 19th, 2007 at 04:04pm
i agree with the person who posted this.
Chibi
Banned
Chibi
March 19th, 2007 at 04:17pm
Well, you gotta remember that Bullets was on an indie label, so the editing had to be low-budget....
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
Killjoy
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
April 24th, 2007 at 11:30am
gerards voice is different from every other singer i've ever heard of and that's one of the reasons why he's so special. His grandma Helena (not her real name but what gerard and mikey liked to call her) she was the on ewho taught gerard evrything he knows now about music she was the one who taught him how to sing and she will always be remembered for that Very Happy Smile
headfirst
Killjoy
headfirst
April 24th, 2007 at 02:03pm
his voice is great. when i first heard it i thought it was ok but now i think its good.
regretting fear.
Killjoy
regretting fear.
April 24th, 2007 at 02:29pm
plasticklipstick:
But I agree that his voice is pretty weird on IBYMBYBMYL.. Or, not weird, but I clearly think, that his voice on TCFSR is best (:

His voice is so raw on Bullets, that's why it sounds weird. The album is overloaded and exploding with emotion in his voice.
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
April 24th, 2007 at 02:38pm
I think he can't sing the highest notes very well but I actually like that. He sounds REAL, not like a machine. Clap
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
April 24th, 2007 at 02:58pm
PERFECTLY PERFECT.