October 27th, 2008 at 09:03am
yup.... 1 nightmare

nightmare: Frank died.... and i was infront of him
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
October 28th, 2008 at 11:20am
okay so i just wake up and i had a pretty weird dream just now:

Me and my friend were climbing up a hill and saw Gerard on top of it, surrounded with fans. We asked him if we could have his signature and to our suprise, he was extremely cold to everyone. Then he disappear into thin air and luckily Bob came and hang out with us. We asked what's up with Gerard and Bob said Gerard was mad because everyone in their tour bus reads 'Alice In Wonderland' storybook instead of a new children story book he wrote. Then Ray came to hang out with us, he's really nice and friendly and I can't remember what Ray said because suddenly my alarm clock goes off xD
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 28th, 2008 at 11:43am
i had a dream when Gerard was at my HMV with th 4th cd and signing them
and he said that i won the backstage pass and free stuff
and i said " yayyyyy"
then i woke up...
mcr_freak33
Killjoy
mcr_freak33
November 3rd, 2008 at 12:01am
ive only had one dream sadly Sad but it started out all dark and dreary.. and then out of nowhere i fell out of the sky and landed in the ocean.... and since big bodies of water and sharks are my worst fear in the world, (same with mikey)i started freakin out, but then out of nowhere frankie poped up and was like ur ok come with me.... and so somehow i got to the shore and we sat in the sand.... then gerard came out the forest (ik right wehre did the forest come from) and was like hi and mikey came form the ground and ray and bob just appeared out of nowhere and ya that was pretty much it.... then we just started talkin .... ya then i woke up... strange ik lol XD
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
November 3rd, 2008 at 06:00am
Dream or a nightmare? Gerard died Shocked... Yup... Nightmare alright... then another dream was when I had no sight and Gerard was like speaking to me... So far I don't have dreams with the whole band with him 0_0 lol... but I hope none of these "nightmares" don't come true.
Frank!enstein
Crash Queen
Frank!enstein
November 3rd, 2008 at 03:17pm
The other night I dreamed I hid in Gerard's trashcan and the rest of the members found me and we all hung out..Gerard was mad though.
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
November 3rd, 2008 at 09:21pm
I dreamt that I was in this old opera house or hotel or something and MCR was shooting a video for Helena so I went in the room they were shooting it in. Frank was off screen and he was singing back-up vocals and I went up to him and asked him to sign something and he's all, "cool" and i'm all "sweet" and then we were sitting at this picnic table and my grandpa showed up and was talkting to Frank about bagpipes and then Gerard gave me a hug.

o.O It was weird.
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
November 3rd, 2008 at 10:55pm
I had a dream last night that I was at an MCR show, except it was in a really weird theater. When they came on, they looked a lot older, especially Gerard. When they started to play, they were just lacking energy, and the crowd was completely nonresponsive. When I left, I was really disappointed in the show.

...What a scary dream.
mcr_freak33
Killjoy
mcr_freak33
November 4th, 2008 at 01:08pm
oh ya, i also had a NIGHTMARE.... i was with this girl named kabrina and she was rich and famous....... and then she took me to an mcr concert. BUT i didnt care that i was there because i though that kabrina chick was cooler <.< and frankie pointed at me when he was playin his guitar and i just turned around .... i was so sad Sad
atleast itz not true!!!!
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
November 5th, 2008 at 04:58am
very bad dream:
Gerard died because of a car accident. Although, in my dream, i just read it only on the internet... but it said there that it's true. I started crying and then my sister was there to comfort me. She told me that it's not true because it's not yet confirmed, and I told her that it is. It was soooo sad.

i dreamt that weeks ago... and after that, i started worrying about them.
good thing that they are okay. ((:
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 5th, 2008 at 11:23am
A dream i had wasnt really about MCR but it was weird. Zombies were hiding everywhere and brutally killing everyone. All my friends got ripped to shreds but I didn't mind, I just ran around on a beach singing astro zombies! When I woke up I had my hands covering my face because I didn't want MCR to see me.. (??) I have no idea why I thought that, it was so random!

I had another dream that I don't remember except for the fact that Gerard gave me a hickey (lol..) and when I woke up I felt conviced that it had really happened.. Neutral
Katem
Fabulous Killjoy
Katem
November 7th, 2008 at 04:27am
The other night I dreamed about a My Chem concert that was in this tiny hall thing at the top of a cliff. But it was a really awesome concert. Up until that point it wasn't too confusing, but then somehow I lost my jeans. It wasn't dodge or anything, I just wasn't wearing them anymore.
sci-fi-noise
Jazz Hands
sci-fi-noise
November 7th, 2008 at 05:13am
i had a dream that mcr were playing a show at a broken down old water park. then i woke up and was dissapointed that i didn't get to go.
MCRAreSuperHeroes
Killjoy
MCRAreSuperHeroes
November 7th, 2008 at 12:03pm
I had a dream that gerard and mikey were in my math class and we got sent to the principal for drawing a superhero on the board and calling the teacher a vampire. Afterward we somehow ended up on the roof of the science block and some idiot was holding frankie over the edge by his tie, :/ so i punched the guy in the face and helped frankie up. Then Ray and bob came running up and told us there were zombies wrecking the school so i took them all to the tech store bunker and we hid there, but frank kept coughing because his throat hurt so one found us and dragged mikey away. Gerard told us all to pretend to be zombies and we spent the whole time evacuating the building, pretending to eat people and looking for mikey.

I didn't finish the dream, my mum woke me up for school. Sad
Astro_Zombiee
Killjoy
Astro_Zombiee
November 9th, 2008 at 01:09am
i had a dream that MCR were at my school performing I'm Not Okay in our hall, and a few people had their phones out and were videoing it including me.
our principle walked up to me and said "you arnt going on camp because you're using your phone" and she walked away but i kept videoing.

the weird thing was no one was singing or dancing, they were all just standing there staring even me!!
MCRForeverAndEver
Killjoy
MCRForeverAndEver
November 9th, 2008 at 12:29pm
I had a dream that I met Gerard. It was the most beautiful dream I've ever had. he was so nice ! but when I woke up I cried, because I remembered it wasn't real Sad
invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
November 9th, 2008 at 03:36pm
i had a couple, actually

one was where frank and ray were on our stage at our school signing things, and there was this huge line. I was really nervous, but when i got on the stage, frank was in a santa clause costume and i sat on his lap and was like "*hug* HI FRANK." and he was like "HI LORAH" and i was like "can you sign ..uhh..something?" becuase i didnt' have any paper or cd's with me so he signed my sleeve. then I went over to ray, and i got nervous again, and i was like "uhh..hi...." but then ray was all like "HIIIII" then he like jump hugged me.
then i woke up, checked my sleeve, and was very disappointed to not see a signature of frank on it=)

and in the other one, i was at my first mcr concert. gerard was blonde, and they were playing in like the desert. then i got bored (hahaha, right) and went to walk to a coffee shop. when i got there, i ordered like crackers or something, and then mikey walked in. which i thought was weird, since he was supposed to be playing. he ordered something too, we started talking and laughing and then we walked back to the concert, except everyone was backstage. mikey introduced me to gerard and then gerard started freaking out about his outfit. then me and mikey became like, best friends, and gerard got lonely and so he befriended my real best friend.
then i woke up and was like
...wtf...xDD
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 17th, 2008 at 01:15am
i have quite a few of them...let's see...
first one was i was saving seats in my school library for my friends for an MCR show (weird?)but we didn't even get to see them because i woke up
the second one was about me and MCR going on tour (weirder??) and we got chased by paparazzis we had to squeezed in a mini tour bus.
the third was...i think it was about going shopping with Gerard...
the fourth...um I met bob and ray(it was easy to spot ray because of his fro) in my school hall, and i took a picture with Gerard, and after that I met frank sitting on the other side of the glass wall. i waved to him!
the last one i had was a photoshoot.well i wasn't in the picture but i am certain that i saw mikey's hair like being electrified!
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
November 17th, 2008 at 02:01am
Ive had a couple
once i was in the library watching a debate but the debate was my chem live
then me and ray were playing guitar in the garden and my sister was singer and then frank stood on my guitar and it broke
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 17th, 2008 at 11:45pm
i had another one last night!! ok i don't know where i was,i think it was outside of a local restaurant. me and my friends were having school gathering and i was waiting for somebody on a bench with my dad. then out of a sudden, ray came and i was like: "dad there they are! they arrived!"
then we went into the restaurant( i don't know why i was holding a red bass and i was so worried cuz i don't know how to play one and i thought i might make a fool of myself in front of everybody especially mikey) and then we had to squeeze our way in cuz it's crowded and then i lost mcr...i was about to look for them when i woke up... :/