Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
August 20th, 2008 at 11:07am
I was dozing off the other night and I was still in my room, still in my bed but I was Mikey. Don't know how I knew I was Mikey, I just did. And, I was cuddled up to Bob. Don't know why; it was weird.
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
August 22nd, 2008 at 10:26am
I had a really weird one, I went to the doctor yesterday to see if i had strep throat, i don't, but i had this dream last night i was going to the doctor with my mom, and the doctor walked in and Gerard Way was the doctor, and my mom just like held an mcr poster, the one i bought yesterday at fye after i went to the doctor, and gerard signed it ,and my mom took a picture with her phone, and then i asked gerard for a hug and he gave me one and then he did the strep test thing where they stick the stick and cotton balls in your throat and then he left, it was really weird
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
August 23rd, 2008 at 01:28pm
I had a dream last night that Frank was talking in third person. He was like "Bob!!!!! Get Frank some biscuits! Hurry Bob! Frank's hungry!" Then Bob gave me Frank's number for no reason.
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
August 25th, 2008 at 05:52pm
I had a dream that i met gerard at a hotel and that someone stole the copyright to disenchanted so i got to play detective with gee
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
August 26th, 2008 at 12:05am
I dream about them sometimes, but most of my dreams are forgotten. Sad
But in almost ALL of my dreams, even the non-MCR ones, there is usually MCR music playing in the background and I can hear it quite clearly. :S
Last night all I remember about my dream is that our lady of sorrows was playing ...
it's strange ..
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
August 26th, 2008 at 04:36am
Alex!!!:
I dream about them sometimes, but most of my dreams are forgotten. Sad
But in almost ALL of my dreams, even the non-MCR ones, there is usually MCR music playing in the background and I can hear it quite clearly. :S
Last night all I remember about my dream is that our lady of sorrows was playing ...
it's strange ..

I had a dream with Demolition Lovers in the background,but it had nothing to do with MCR.
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
August 27th, 2008 at 11:35am
Girl_Anachronism:
I had a dream last night that Frank was talking in third person. He was like "Bob!!!!! Get Frank some biscuits! Hurry Bob! Frank's hungry!" Then Bob gave me Frank's number for no reason.
Maybe he was annoyed at Frank ordering him around so he thought, "I'll give his number to the fans. MUHAHAHAHA! Twisted Evil "
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
August 27th, 2008 at 11:37am
I had my first MCR dream last night..I lived in some crappy run down place, and Gerard..was there...I was like DYING, like really, I was hyperventalating, and my brother was being like HIS BEST FRIEND. My mom wouldn't introduce me to him cause she thought my head would explode Rolling Eyes

I would be way calmer in real life File
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 27th, 2008 at 07:28pm
I dreamt that Ray, Mikey, and Frank were all sitting in the middle of a deserted parking lot, so my friend and I went over ang hung out eith them, and she was all over Mikey and Frank, and I was climbing all over Ray, and well yeah...it was so messed up, but really fun Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
August 27th, 2008 at 07:35pm
I had a 2 dreams recently.
1 i started out playing the bongos in my room and broke the paper thing on the top. Then I was at a mcr concert with my mom (she hasn't heard their songs). they started playing blood but it was just drums but bob was playing the broken bongos so he drumed the speakers. the song ended after gerard said fuck. then my mom turned to me and said she would have like it if he didn't say fuck Shocked

2 it started when i was walking to one of my classes. My teacher was at the door which was covered in spiderwebs. she said something about spiders so we just walked in. then everyone dissapeared Neutral me and my friend camille sat down. my mom sat next to me and some weird lady who looked like my old math teacher by my friend. it was wierd cause only a few other poeple were there and we sat in the back! Shocked me and my friend were spazing out. when thay came on i told my friend the guy with black hair was mikey way and my mom told the wierd lady something about taking a pic with her phone! (shes not tecno smart)

I have no idea y i had these dreams!
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
August 28th, 2008 at 10:08am
i had one of frank talking to a parrot. ... seriously... Surprised
Fan4Life17
Killjoy
Fan4Life17
August 30th, 2008 at 03:51pm
I had a dream like 3 days ago that MCR had a concert at my house! You can only imagine what happened! lmfao
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
August 31st, 2008 at 02:29am
i had one of frank talking to a parrot. ... seriously...
HAHAHA THAT'S BRILLIANT. I'm jealous.

I had a Frank dream last night, we were just hanging around, fuckin' about the mall. So I suppose we were friends? Haha and he was wearing what he wore in Teenagers. I'm good with remembering dreams. xD
Bella Muerte!
Really Not Okay
Bella Muerte!
September 1st, 2008 at 03:24am
I had a dream that i met Gerard at TAFE hahaha but it was strange cause he started changing to someone else :/
MCR-crazy-94
Banned
MCR-crazy-94
September 1st, 2008 at 04:02am
I had this dream a week and a half ago that I was geting ready for school on a dark morning,and i was about to go when I remembered that I forgot something.I went in back to take my bag,and then someone rings the doorbell,it turns out to be RAY!!!!!!!!!
And I was like,calm as fuck,as if Ray was a very good friend who I knew for a long long time.Then we went down and it suddenly turned into night,then I called my best friend to come down and told her that Ray had come,and her expressions were like "Yeah so what???" And I'm like "OMFG It's RAY TORO!!!!! RAY TORO!!!! OMFG!!!"
Then some wierd gangster was running after me on the road and then Ray did something to the guy so I was saved....lol
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 1st, 2008 at 07:02am
I had a weird one, where there were these people outside my window, and one of them looked a bit like Mikey (avec specs), and I said ha, he looks like Mikey Way, and then this other guy, that I couldn't see at first, cause he was by the wall, said, yeah, maybe, can I come in?, and then he was in my brothers bedroom, and I was like, oh, you're Mikey. and hugged him.

He was quite muscley...
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
September 1st, 2008 at 10:51am
New Dream:

I was preforming at my school talent show, playing an MCR song with my friend Daniela. We were playing WTTBP. No one seemed to care at all (probably 'cause 99% of the kids there <3 rap XP). I began to be a little discouraged but I kept playing. 2 months before the talent show, I wrote a letter to MCR (an address I found), not to annoy them, but to tell them I was going to do one of their songs for a talent show. (I just wanted to know what they thought about it) Then at the end of the first chorus (I think) the doors of my school's gym flew open and Frank, Ray, and Mikey ran up to the stage, with their guitars and bass! I was shocked but kept playing trying to not mess up. Then I hear Daniela shriek, so I turn around and see Bob and her both playing on the drums! Frank, Ray, and Mikey started to play and we no longer needed the CD that me and Daniela were playing too... almost. The kids at my school were shocked but they didn't go crazy. Me, Ray, and Frank were headbanging! Hehe. Then at the bridge Gerard comes from the side entrance to the stage, in the Black Parade costume! He starts to sing and I tell the teacher to kill the stereo playing the CD. We finished the song and I got a hug, an autograph, and dozens of pictures with them!!!! It was amazing!! By the way, they told me they got the letter very late and they tried to get here as soon as possible!! (They were all in NJ when they got my letter!) :]]
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
September 1st, 2008 at 11:35am
^Woah, I want your dream!
Woodstock '69
Jazz Hands
Woodstock '69
September 1st, 2008 at 11:41am
^^ i had one like that but it was a bit different

I was watching a high school talent show and all of a sudden mcr walks out and i'm like omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg and it took me a while to see that they were all fat men... but i still wanted pics and autographs then after they hired me to be their physical trainer "cause being off tour makes you eat a lot of cupcakes" and ray's was all proud after that because he didn't stick his hand in one cupcake since yesturday *cough Cough* so I was their physical trainer and I made then skinny... too skinny and mikey like disinagrated cause he was like 5 lbs. okay it wasn't like the one above at all but oh well.
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 3rd, 2008 at 08:32pm
I dream about them all the time! i had a really weird dream that Gee and frank divorced and married each other and Frank was wearing a dress at the wedding. (I hope they dont divorce Jamia or Lyn EVER!)