Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
April 14th, 2009 at 03:07am
I had a dream where MCR where on this red carpet for something and Gerard was wearing just this vest. And the vest was open. He had a lot of chest hair. Like, it was like a monkey's amount of hair or something there. But he was acting really macho and stuff.
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 17th, 2009 at 02:56pm
I had a really random dream once, that Frank randomly disappeared and no one could find him. Then I visited this mean fashion designer woman...well okay, okay. I broke into her apartment. I looked up and Frank was bound and gagged...on the freaking ceiling. It was crazy. I helped him get down then returned him back to the band...it was really weird.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 17th, 2009 at 03:01pm
Last night I went to sleep watching LOTMS, so I guess that's why they were in my dream. Anyways, I was on their website and there was dates for tours, and they had one on my birthday (April 24) in Orlando, which is perfect because our family friend lives there and we stayed with him when we saw Leathermouth. Not really weird, just cool. And I think it's also because I'm seeing Fall Out Boy on my birthday this year.

And also- I had a dream a few weeks ago that I needed to listen to Blood on my iPod. I looked under The Black Parade and it wasn't there, and actually there was a couple songs missing. So I just listened to Famous Last Words instead =]

And in March, I had a dream that Lindsey gave birth prematurely. The baby was a girl and it's eyes were really small, but she was the sweetest and cuteist baby ever! Lindsey was like playing with it and stuff and they both talked about how much they loved her and how happy they were. It was so sweet!

Not really weird, just interesting.
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 18th, 2009 at 03:49am
Oh yeah. I just remembered a dream I had a really long time ago. In the dream, I was trying to get to an MCR concert with my friend Mackenzie. We finally got inside and found our seats. Then MCR came out, and we were screaming, but the auditorium was half-empty.
The crazy thing was: Gerard was speaking/singing in GERMAN. It was so funny. Instead of "I'm not okay." He was singing "Ich bin nicht okay!" He sounded really weird speaking German.
Then Ray headed out into the crowd and continued playing, while walking around a few empty seats while Gerard yelled, "Schnell! Schnell!"
He kept on screaming that (Schnell means 'fast') until Ray was playing so fast, he actually caught on FIRE!
Then I started screaming more, but Gerard kept on yelling. "Schnell! Schnell! Ich bin nicht okay! Schnell!" Until Ray freaking exploded!
I was really sad after that...then I woke up.
My room-mate told me she had heard me talking in German that night. >_< it must have gotten to me. haha
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
April 18th, 2009 at 05:59pm
Well, its not me but my friends... And it really weird.

Well, I showed my friend the part in LOTMS where Ray put his hand in a cupcake, and she laughed.

So, the dream was:

We saw that, and then I said to her 2Do you wanna see the real version of him putting his hand in the cupcake?" So she said "Yeah", so I said "its on a special DVD made after the realise of the first album in 1973( Laughing )"
And then i put it on, and Ray was reaaaaallllly fat, half naked, and prancing round the room, with other watching. Then, he knocked over some cornflakes and cake, and everyone was all Shocked :gasp:, and then ray was on the floor saying "Cake, cornflakes, cake cornflake," and then he started eating the cornflakes like a chicken. then everyone was like Very Happy . then it turns out it was an advert.

I laughed so hard when she told me. XD
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
Joining The Black Parade
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
April 18th, 2009 at 06:12pm
I was with my friend and we went to this glow in the dark candlepin bowling alley (small bowling balls). I was beating her bad at it when a guy next to us screamed and ran up the lanes. We both looked over and it was Frank. We both tried hard not to laugh and someone behind us began to laugh. It was Mikey and Gerard walking over with coffee. automatically i tried hard not to stare, but i couldn't help it. my friend pinched me and said that it was my turn. so i began to run up the lanes to kind of show off and slipped on my ass.

i woke up...on the floor.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
April 21st, 2009 at 09:22am
Ugh.. lol
There was that time where I had the biggest crush on Gerard Way. I'd dream of becoming famous just to meet him, and marry him lalala.
So I'd dream of him every second night.
Okay here's this weird one:
Well I was there, in front of my school in Germany (I'm German). And Gerard, Frank, Ray, Mikey & Bob were in that Circus tent on the big ground. And they were- uhh.. well they were wrestling lions (lol-I know!!!) And suddenly Gerard and Frank were hurt and I started crying(?). And all the people that had been watching them (remember this was a 'circus') began to run out of that tent to call an ambulance. So then I was alone with them in that tent, and then they stood up as if nothing were and went for the exit. But when they saw me they turned around and G. explained to me that he was running away and bla.
So they ran and I stayed behind.
And then I woke up.
Crazy, huh?? xDD There were even crazier dreams with G. but this one would be the one that makes sense the most.
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
April 24th, 2009 at 01:00am
Crazy indeed!

I had one last night about them, where they made a movie, and I dunno, I was watching it, and one part was Gerard talking to this other dude on a train and then there was a flood within this movie and augh it was wierd. They were all their oldschool selves, though, back from Revenge era kinda. I woke up puzzled. xD
Mousy
Fabulous Killjoy
Mousy
April 25th, 2009 at 02:33pm
I had a dream last night that I went to an MCR consert with on of my good friends but they dineyed my ticket so I had to beg and plead for them to let me in...and my cusin (who doesn't even exsist) was there and I was like
"I didn't know you liked My Chemical Romance"
and she's like "They're greeeeeeeeeeat! I luvvvvvvvvvvvv em!!1!!!!" and than her pink sparkly phone rang and she pranced away. It was rather bizzar but I was really really afraid they wouldn't let me in. o.o.
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
May 9th, 2009 at 06:26pm
I had a dream about a week ago that we were in this strange neighborhood where a bunch of famous people lived.

My brother and I were walking around and looking at all these weird mansions. Well, they weren't really mansions, they were like giant primitive stone temple things.
And we came upon one that said My Chemical Romance, and I got kind of excited. And then we heard a bunch of talking and Geoff (my brother) said, "Hey Eizi, Gerard Way is over there." And I turned and he was sitting on a pull out chair with a few people surrounding him, asking him questions.
We ran up and this lady gave me a camera and a badge that said PRESS and I walked to the front. And another person who had a camera snapped a picture and all of a sudden everyone was really angry at they were yelling that the press wasn't welcome.
So of course I bugged out and hid the camera and the badge behind my back, but Gerard turned to me and said, "So Eizi, tell me about your photography." And I told him. And he was like, "That's very cool."
Then we left.
Later on in the dream I saw Gerard again next to his 'mansion' but he was talking to another person and I was too busy trying to bury my camera under a seat because I was afraid people would start yelling at me for having it.
Yeah.
Mousy
Fabulous Killjoy
Mousy
May 9th, 2009 at 08:33pm
It's not a dream ABOUT mcr but like, because of:

The other night, I feel asleep listening to Helena and than a couple of my best friends died in a car crash and I swear to god it was because of the line 'When both our cars colide."
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 9th, 2009 at 09:51pm
I just remember something little.
There was an interview with Gerard, and for some reason he was wearing Mikey's black parade jacket. I think he had white hair again, too.
kidwithskittles
Joining The Black Parade
kidwithskittles
May 10th, 2009 at 07:09am
The other night I had one about how I was watching a movie they had made recently, and it was sorta based on truie life I guess cuz the guys had their real gals and what not. Anyway the odd thing was that they all like they had these long fancy names like McDougalship. BUT Gee had like a this scared face, a pipe and loooooong wavy purple hair. And Frank had looooong wavy black hair, well out of nowhere there were in a hot tub and Gee had an annoyed look on his face and frank was talking about how gee should dump Lyn. and Gee was like I can't shes pregnant...*ew face* ( Total gasp face from me) and Frank was like get rid of it or something. I don't really remember what happened next just that they were suddenly in a library, cuz in the dream my parents called me and I had to press pause. I woke up a little later trying to press play on my television only to realize it was off and I had been asleep. Sad
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
May 15th, 2009 at 03:25pm
I was in the center of a high ceiling cave with tunnels on the walls and I saw Gerard's face floating around, because it was a dream, and he had his hair in long black pigtails. In the dream I was surprised and shy to see him, but then I woke up thinking "WHy did he have pigtails?"
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
May 17th, 2009 at 12:46am
I was so upset when I woke up...I had a dream that I went to this store that had heaps of MCR merch, rare stuff, etc
And being myself, of course I wanted to buy everything
But I didn't have enough money on my card XD

I woke up & was like '...did I really spend all my money? oh wait.'
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
May 17th, 2009 at 01:30pm
I dream about MCR a lot. A quite strange one I had a couple of days ago, and it was me, Frank, Gerard and someone else in a room. Suddenly the anonymous person asked Frank "Seriously, do you spell your last name with an L or an I?" and Frank was like "Uhhmm.. I don't know" and then he walked away xD
GeeWayIero
Killjoy
GeeWayIero
May 21st, 2009 at 07:15pm
I dream about them a lot, and most of the time it´s like really weird dreams
just like last night, me and Frankie we´re at some sort of party where everyone drank coffe in these starbucks mugs and then suddenly Ray came in and started a fight with Bob who was filming the party and I was like "nooo stop it!" but they didn´t listen to me and then, Gerard came walking in the door and he was like an police officier or something and he got this red stop shild in his hand, and he raised his hand and screamd smothing but then I woke up Smile
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 29th, 2009 at 12:43pm
My mom had a dream a few weeks ago that Gerard had a baby girl. She was right =D
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
May 29th, 2009 at 11:48pm
Last night I dreamed I was in a van with Ray on the way to the airport. We were going to some weird country with a bunch of other people.
I was filling out an application for something and I asked him what 'connections' meant.
Then he asked, "In context?" And I said yes and then he gave me the definition. Hahaha, it was funny.
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
June 1st, 2009 at 10:12am
Once I dreamed that I was in a band with Mikey, Ray, Frank, Bill Kaulitz and Chad Michael Murray. It was creepy Neutral