Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
June 1st, 2009 at 01:17pm
Meh, nothing much, last night there was a dream, but I only remember Disenchanted playing in the backgroud.

Does that count?
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
June 2nd, 2009 at 02:38pm
I had a dream tonight that Gerard was doing an Umbrella Academy signing in my town. I couldn't go, but I managed to find his hotel and then I spotted him in park nearby. I walked over to him to ask for a hug. Only seconds before I was about to ask, I woke up. It was quite annyoing. I wanted that hug!
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
June 2nd, 2009 at 07:37pm
My most vivid dream happened to be of Gerard Way, even though it was really short. I can remember everything about it from the weather conditions to Gerard's hairstyle. It was shoulder-length, layered.
xXCreepy.Emo.KittyXx
Killjoy
xXCreepy.Emo.KittyXx
June 20th, 2009 at 01:10am
I have dreams and MCR is involved in almost everyone of them in some way.

The dream I remember the most is that I married Frank and when I woke up began to cry because I thought the dream was real. xD It was funny because I was having a sleep over and my friend was worried about me....
crazyshade01
Killjoy
crazyshade01
June 20th, 2009 at 03:23am
I dream a lot about MCR, I just woke up from a great dream that I can't get back to unfortunately. I was in this huge clothing store looking for shirts and pants, my mom was there and she couldn't stop bugging me with how I had to hurry up and stuff. Then for some reason she left, and I thought Mikey was my dad (oh how I wish that was true!) and he said he had to go somewhere and left. I didn't say anything but when he was gone I was thinking, 'thank god he's gone I hate him!' which is weird because even if he was my dad I would never hate him.
Afterwards, I saw a YouTube video and Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray, and Bob did their own version of Whose Line Is It Anyway (so that's where daddy went!). Those guys are so funny and random, they should definetely have their own realitity show!
A few days before I had another weird dream, I shouldn't go into much detail but it involved me, Frank, Gerard, a paintbrush, and an old black book they really wanted me to give to them.
xmylullabyx
Killjoy
xmylullabyx
June 21st, 2009 at 03:04am
I had this dream that I was in a dark room and Gerard was holding me and stroking my hair (Squee! lol). Then he started singing Demolition Lovers. When he got to the middle of the song where it gets all quiet, he pulled out a gun and shot me. I died, but it was like my spirit was still in the room watching him. He sang the rest of the song and started crying. When the song ended, he shot himself. Such a cheery dream. XD
I_Lubb_Mcr
Killjoy
I_Lubb_Mcr
June 21st, 2009 at 10:56pm
Eh. I had one once. It was MCR being new to our school, except they were 15 and me and my guy friends-since none of my friends that are girls like My Chem- showed em around and since Frank is bi he kept checking Andrew out and Andrew got freaked out and my cousin who thinks Frank is really hot got pissed and kind of... Attacked Andrew and Bob tripped me down some stairs and I landed on Gerard. WTF? Creepy right....
I_Lubb_Mcr
Killjoy
I_Lubb_Mcr
June 21st, 2009 at 10:56pm
Eh. I had one once. It was MCR being new to our school, except they were 15 and me and my guy friends-since none of my friends that are girls like My Chem- showed em around and since Frank is bi he kept checking Andrew out and Andrew got freaked out and my cousin who thinks Frank is really hot got pissed and kind of... Attacked Andrew and Bob tripped me down some stairs and I landed on Gerard. WTF? Creepy right....
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
June 22nd, 2009 at 03:28pm
I dreamed that I was at a MCR concert this night. It was awesome! I got to choose which song they were about to start with In Love
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
June 23rd, 2009 at 12:59pm
Once I dreamed Ray was ay my house eating spaghetti.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
June 23rd, 2009 at 01:17pm
I once dreamed Gerard was making out with Bert.

But it used to happen, so it wasn't that strange.
Mousy
Fabulous Killjoy
Mousy
June 29th, 2009 at 06:21pm
I had a dream I develpeed this weird red birthmark-type- on my shoulders and back, and I was worried about it so I went to the hospital to have it checked out and sitting in the waiting room was Ray and Bob. Idk why they were there but I got there autographs and a pic with each of them and I started talking to Ray and he said he hoped I got better. Anyway, it turned out the thing was skin so I needed to go in everyweek and when I came back the next week for kemo Ray was there and I was like "What are you doing here again?" and he was like "I wanted to see if you were alright," so I talked to him again. And the third week I was there he was there again. And I was really upset because i though I was gonna dye and I was crying and stuff and he gave me a big hug and than made me laugh but doing this funny thing in the mirror like he was checking himself, out he pulled up his shirt and was talking to his reflection when the doctor comes out and was like "What the hell?!"
It was good.
ScreamingRevenge
Joining The Black Parade
ScreamingRevenge
July 1st, 2009 at 08:25am
I have had 2 MCR dreams that I can remember. One was awesome and the other was horrible.

Bad one: I met Gerard at a signing and when me and my friend went over to the table he called us losers and laughed at us. We where crushed and Mikey apologised and said it was cause he haddnt had his coffee.

Awesome one: Me, My Friend Phil, Tre' Cool from Greenday and Frank had to save the world! Sadly this one diddnt go far cause I woke up but it was cool whilst it lasted.
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
July 1st, 2009 at 02:09pm
I dreamed that I met gerard in a street and he invited me for a coffee. I said I liked his jeans and then he like took out a bag and gave me a new pair. Then that day I got super grey skinny jeans Surprised
I Must Be Dreaming.
Awake and Unafraid
I Must Be Dreaming.
July 11th, 2009 at 09:13pm
I had a dream last night that MCR came to my high scool and played a free concert for the students. The teachers took us out of class and we didn't know what was going on. When we went to the gym, Gerard was just sitting down and I about flipped out. When they started playing, I was pretty much the only one singing with Gerard and the band looked happy that I was so they all talked to me for a while after the show. I didn't have to go back to class!! Anyways before they left they all gave me a hug and said they would come back again soon. I was happy!!
MyMetalProphetMuse
Motor Baby
MyMetalProphetMuse
July 13th, 2009 at 05:38pm
I dreamed that Lyn-Z came across me using my laptop, then she then looks at my laptop screen and starts using it, she then goes "OMG! Gerard wouldn't like seeing this" (or something else that sounded something like that), Lyn-Z then comes across this very interesting picture in my computer's photo album, annnnd then Gerard comes walking in and asks, "Hey what's going on here? Can I look at that?", and then Lyn-Z shuts the laptop screen and says, "um, nothing here honey!"

Gerard stays in the room for a while (I believe he's still waiting for Lyn-Z to open up my laptop again so he can see what she was looking at) and Lyn-Z starts using her own laptop. I think I'm too scared to open up my computer and start using it because Gerard is in the room.
vampire kitteh :3
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vampire kitteh :3
July 15th, 2009 at 01:28am
^ LMAO at the very last part xD

...i had a dream that i took a couple of bullets for them O_o
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
July 15th, 2009 at 10:10am
My friend Emily had this insanely wierd dream about mcr so i had her email it to me.

It was the middle of the day when MCR announced that they would not be recording anymore songs. Brittany began to freak out...
me: Gerard, how could you?!
Emily: No don't stab Gerard
Camille: too late.
Mikey: HOW COULD YOU KILL MY BROTHER *goes to kill brittany*
Camille: No Brittany! Run
Ray: Geez mikey, why'd you kill her?
Camille: You KILLED MY BEST FRIEND! DIE MIKEY
Ray: You killed my BAND MEMBER
Emily: *Slaps face.* ray, why's you throw her out of the mansion
Ray: *looks around*
Bob: Do you like my forty-three cat's? This is fred, muffy, MUFFINS, candy, *lists names*
And the next night (she has dreams like this when she's stresses/we had exams)
Camille: *begins to strangle ray with her shoelaces*
Emily: Hey worm, want to paly chess? *sets up chess board*
Worm: Sure. *floating in midair*
Camille: OWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. A cat is biting my ear!
Ray: AHHH! I'm a ghost!
Me: Can I have a piggy-back ride ray?
Ray: Oooo-kay
Me: YAY! *climbs on ray's back and begins to play with his hair*
Gerard: HEY THAT MY JOB
Emily: Check-mate
Worm: ahhh damn it.

And somehow later frank is throwing a party because he thinks it's his birthday. Bob turns into a gient lizard and eats me. Then frank makes him regurgitate me and i say how it was cool in bob's stomacke o.O
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
July 28th, 2009 at 08:28pm
I dreamed that Ray played a gentlemen in a play. In a huge theatre.
I've always thought about his length. I meen, he's like...tall.
But in my dream i was like two metres above my head. ._.
And he had his hair back, like in The Ghost Of You-video. It was cute.
rock_on4evur11
Killjoy
rock_on4evur11
July 29th, 2009 at 09:29am
i had a dream i went to the recording studio with them and got magic guitar skillz-- so i replayed like every song with them.... Very Happy