Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 10th, 2008 at 08:42pm
oohhh i had another one except this time my friend called me on the friend and she told me to meet her at her house because she had someone she wanted me to meet. When i got there Frank answered the door i remember screaming "Frankie!' then i woke up, (damn it)
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 11th, 2008 at 09:13pm
MCR are in my dreams a lot. they're all really weird though. the weirdest was probably the one about Frank. it's really weird, but he was pregnant. what woke me up was the concept that men can't get pregnant. i woke up next to my wall and i started laughing. it was really random cause i don't care if he has kids or not. and he was in his 8th month at the end of the dream XD it was a girl.

another dream i did have was about when i saw them on Projekt Revolution Tour in Charlotte, North Carolina. about a year later, i was thinking about that show a lot, so i dreamed about it that night. it was weird. in the dream Gerard was wearing red pants and he was like, REALLY fat and REALLY mean and perverted. he was also wearing a think black belt and he didn't have a shirt on. it was REALLY bad. but i had front row in that dream just as i did in real life. (in real life he was wearing that jacket with the sheriff badge, a black shirt, those black pants with the hole near the crotch XD, a normal black belt, and he was normal sized. and nice. i mean, nice to the audience. sort of. at first he was complaining about how hot it was... he was like, "How do you guys live down here?!" and went on to say, "Pretty well I guess, pretty well." hahaha it was funny.)

and the other week i had a dream me, my sister i met Bob. except he sounded like one of our gay friends. it was funny... and weird. in my dream, i remember thinking, "He sounds like my friend..." XD

and another dream about Frank, i dreamed that his car broke down and needed a ride, so he was riding in our backseat while my mom and him were talking. (this is the second dream i've had about someone in a band hitch hiking... hmm...)
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 11th, 2008 at 10:25pm
Oh! And i had another dream with them!

we had just left a concert in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and i was sitting in the front seat of my mom's car as we were driving back to our house in North Carolina.

so it was like, 2 in the morning as we were driving and i got really tired listening to The Black Parade. i fell asleep during House of Wolves (and it was really loud too XD)

so in my dream, this snooty blonde girl that we saw at the concert, who was really mean to us there, btw, was explaining to a police officer why she shouldn't go to jail (long story, lol) and then all of a sudden, in her voice, she started talking about something. she started saying (while, talking, NOT SINGING) she was like "Now turn away. Cause I'm awful just to see. Cause all my hairs abandoned all my body." and i was like, "oh that's funny. that's in Cancer." then all of a sudden Cancer started playing really loud and it went back to normal and it startled me so i jumped and i woke up.

then i fell back asleep and there was some other dream where someone was like, "If you could coddle the infection, they could amputate at once. You should've been. I could have been a better son. And when you go don't blame us, yeah." and i was like, "oh my God, that's familiar." then it went back to normal again and i remembered that other dream and waking up and in my dream i was like, "oh, it's just MCR." and the dream continued on without me waking up. XD
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 12th, 2008 at 06:38pm
i had another dream where frank and bob were living on the tourbus and Gerard was eating caviar (my dreams make no sense)
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
September 13th, 2008 at 09:06pm
like a month ago i had a really short dream.
i was upset about something and i was crying.
i think i was at an MCR show and my friend like, knew frank some how.
i was sooobbing so she walked me over to frank and said i wanted to ask him something i think.
so i asked if i could have a hug and he said "yeah!"
so he gave me a hug and djnskfnsk.
but then i woke up. it was so disappointing that it was't real. ):
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
September 14th, 2008 at 08:10pm
I had an odd dream last night. I dreamed that my mom and I were going somewhere, and we saw Gee's car parked in a parking lot. It had numbers on it, so I told my mom to go back O_O. I copied them down and planned to google them O_O.

Also, a few nights ago, I dreamed that I was at the local fair. The fair was completely odd, though. Anyways, I was going to go on some odd ride, and Hang Em High was first playing. When I got on the ride, another MCR song was playing, but I don't know what one. O_O The ride would probably be extremely scary since it's a dream, and that's how all rides in dreams are for me. I woke up before it got started, though.

Also, the one time, I dreamed that I was in the bathroom, and I'm Not Okay was playing in the background O_O.
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
September 16th, 2008 at 06:52am
I had a weird dream about an hour ago O_o.

I was watching the music video for Welcome to the Black Parade on a huge screen. Then, my friend IMed me and told me that she was pregnant O_O. When I was done talking to her, I just started to cry for no reason. Then, I went to check the comments on YouTube for WTTBP, but I got distracted by a movie called "The Iero Islands" before I even had the chance to check the comments. Anyway, the first part of it (or at least the first part that I could remember) was two men shaving a small dog and were going to eat it. After they shaved it, they went for a walk on the road. There was a bunch of shadow stuff or whatever that was actually words, and I forget what they said. I think one of the words was "Iero man" or something xD. Then, they found this odd thing, and it was laughing. It had metal pants and shoes, but its head was in its pants. It looked like a cartoon. I assumed it was Frank. Then, I woke up Sad.
xD Odd... O_o
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
September 16th, 2008 at 09:53am
i had a dream when MCR came to winnipeg Desert Sng was playing and it started to snow! after the show i snuck backstage and met them and i was like whoa its MCR then Mikey said Whoa YOU HAVE STARBUCKS then i said NO ITS MINEE
so i ran away...
then i woke up with a cup of starbucks
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 16th, 2008 at 11:37am
it was more of an image than a dream, cause it was just Mikey sitting on to of the huge Colgate clock in jersey... that's all I remember about it...
We Are The Ocean
Salute You in Your Grave
We Are The Ocean
September 16th, 2008 at 11:49am
It's really rubbish but last night I dreamt that MCR had released the 'the world is ugly' song, but they had changed it. The beginning was the same but the part where Gerard sings ' are you happy now?' he started screaming (Bring Me The Horizon style) and singing in a high pitched voice. It was so funny.
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
September 16th, 2008 at 12:22pm
We Are The Ocean:
It's really rubbish but last night I dreamt that MCR had released the 'the world is ugly' song, but they had changed it. The beginning was the same but the part where Gerard sings ' are you happy now?' he started screaming (Bring Me The Horizon style) and singing in a high pitched voice. It was so funny.

lmfao
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
September 16th, 2008 at 04:02pm
We Are The Ocean:

lol
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
September 16th, 2008 at 04:52pm
I had a really bad mcr dream last night...I woke up crying. I was alone in my house and Mikey came around the corner and inot my room. I was all happy and stuff cuz I mean...its Mikey Way!! But then he pulls out a friggin shot gun from behind his back, and he got this really angry expression, and to make things worse my dog that I'd had since I was 6 came out too *I had to sit there while the vet put her down last month by myself*.

Mikey said "I hate you, you don't deserve to listen to my music..." and my dog started growling and barking at me, ready to attack. Then I woke up and I was crying and sweating really badly. Wah. Mean Mikey wants to kill meCry
star-crossed lover
Fabulous Killjoy
star-crossed lover
September 16th, 2008 at 09:32pm
One time I had a dream that I was married to Frank, and I was making out with him. It was a pretty good dream. Mr. Green
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 17th, 2008 at 01:10am
I had a dream I was living with my godfather/uncle... wewent to Ohio.. Then he made Gee my godfather so I got to live with him Smile ... So we went golfing with the rest of the band? Then Bob was flirting with Gee Shocked (Witch was very wierd). Then my friend poped up w/ alot of preps from school and turned half the course to my school gym. She sarted yelling if your happy and you know it. the guys were enjoying themselves and clapping. Then she channged to if you EMO and you know it. The guys clapped then relized what happened. All the preps were laughing and clapping. The guys were mad and Mikey was about to cry so I went over to go beat up my friend. Mad ..When I started to beat that prep up my socalled friend tried to kiss me so I broke her nose. Shocked Then I woke up.

I'm not sure why I had this dream. Maybe because my friend has thoughts about MCR being emo and Ive been havin wierd dreams lately.
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 21st, 2008 at 03:37pm
I just had a dream we were being invaded by alien. My mom picked me up from snowboarding and said they killed 200 people. So we were hiding in my moms closet. It was my whole family frank and jamia were there. Jamia was pregnant in my dream. and somehow we all worked together to try to solve a puzzle to get the alien to leave but it didnt work so they put us somewhere in Russia. Then I woke up. One of my wierdest dreams ever.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
September 21st, 2008 at 03:42pm
The other day I had one...it was odd though.
Like I was in nextdoor's garden and for some reason my chem where in their garden. There were loads of garden benches and Frank was sitting on one and I went up and was talking to him and I told him random stuff and he was like awwh..then he was hugging me and swaying me....then I woke up...it was weird.
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
September 29th, 2008 at 12:27am
Friday night I drempt the new album was about to come out unannounced and I some how had one even before it was released. I was sitting around a dark room with random people and we were all quiet just looking at the CDs. I think I drempt it was called "Dreadful (Sorrowful?) Staircase" or something like that. It was dark blue with a black staircase on the cover. The marketing slogan was "MCR's most spiritual album yet"
The whole time it was like I was wondering if it was real or not, and then as I was waking up I realized it wasn't and we still had to wait for the new album

Pretty weird huh?
Frank!enstein
Crash Queen
Frank!enstein
September 29th, 2008 at 11:08am
I've dreamed that Mikey and Gerard owned a water park and I was the first and only one there. Gerard and I hung out and went down the water slides, the weird thing was it was in our clothes and we never got wet, but after that we met up with Mikey and played some mini golf. Then the rest of the member hung out and we all had some ice cream. Some other people tried to get in but Ray made them leave.

..Weird....
monster-ray
Fabulous Killjoy
monster-ray
September 29th, 2008 at 03:48pm
that gerard asked me to join mcr and i said YEAH and then when they were on stage gerard way like heres are new band member ********* ********