October 27th, 2007 at 01:43pm
Even if it is true.
Leave the dead alone.
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
October 28th, 2007 at 06:04am
xGerardifiedx:
so can anybody who is not wiccan perform wicca magick? i tried asking this earlier but nobody answered it! anyway i tried a wiccan warming spell and it didnt work. i got the spell on a website called bewitchingways.com, is this a reliable site?

I did practice for a long time, but since I got a full time job and such, I haven't really had enough time to devote to it.
I think the main thing about 'spells' is that you have to believe it entirely. There really can not be ANY doubt in your mind whatsoever that it isn't going to work.

Personally I don't think that just anyone can do it and be successful. Wicca is basically a religion, a set of basic beliefs. I think that if you do devote your time and energies into believing those set of basic beliefs, then with time and patience you will learn to do that sort of thing.

Another thing is that it's mainly about using and directing the energy around you which can be really hard and take a long time to tap into. Not all the stuff I ever tried worked for me and I wouldn't expect it to if I took it back up again now, BUT on the other hand alot of it did.

I think if you keep trying, concentrating, celebrating nature (because that's mainly what Wicca is about) and educating yourself that it will work for you.
You just have to remember to believe in it and yourself 100% percent.
Hope that helped Smile
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
October 28th, 2007 at 06:07am
Crap, double post, sorry Sad
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
October 29th, 2007 at 05:36am
^its cool, it happens.

oh and one thing i will say to everyone, is dont use a ouija board. no matter what, do not mess with them, messing with the dead is a very dangerous thing and although something doesnt always happen, its not worth the risk
Chereena
Always Born a Crime
Chereena
October 29th, 2007 at 10:57am
not sure if this fits here, but what do people think of haunted tours and such?
dark___sunlight
Motor Baby
dark___sunlight
October 29th, 2007 at 03:56pm
ithink there fun, but i never really been to one but thats what there for is to make money off the excitement and the possiblity of seeing a ghost.
but from shows iv watched about them alot of them are really over blow and disrespectful.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 29th, 2007 at 06:04pm
SxE Emo Ranger:
not sure if this fits here, but what do people think of haunted tours and such?

Why not.
I'd do it if it made me rich and people would do it.
Smile
Jinx eh?
Salute You in Your Grave
Jinx eh?
October 29th, 2007 at 08:40pm
They do a haunted tour around here. Mansfield Prison. Abandoned, now, but even when it was in use it was haunted. An older friend knows someone who served time there, and it scared the hell out of him. I haven't gone for the tour yet, but maybe sometime soon. Maybe. I'm not too fond of the idea of people making money off of the dead like that, or making them part of an attraction. Neutral
xXHaHaXx
Killjoy
xXHaHaXx
October 30th, 2007 at 03:20pm
i kind of beleive in ghosts and stuff coz if you don't beleive in anything supernatural, i pretty much pity you. =[
genresR4losers
Motor Baby
genresR4losers
October 30th, 2007 at 06:57pm
i've seen evidence for all of it... i've dabbled in it myself a fair bit...

however, i've also seen evidence for christianity and the beliefs that are held by roman catholics...

so... i guess that if you want to think outside the box a bit... it's possible for it all to exist... but that's just my opnion
broken toy soldier.
Salute You in Your Grave
broken toy soldier.
November 2nd, 2007 at 06:22pm
would you classify an evil spirit who wrote this:
I am the non-veridical vampire who will vanquish you all. One by one i will ornate your odours flesh with famished fangs.
to be an actual vampire or just a rather unpleasant spirit? although they did somewhat follow through on what they wrote...
Blackroses_MCR27
Killjoy
Blackroses_MCR27
November 3rd, 2007 at 09:25am
I believe in ghosts and I think they are kewl but shouldnt be messed with unless very carefulnesses! But whatever I guess.
Senia.x7
Jazz Hands
Senia.x7
November 5th, 2007 at 12:13pm
Don't beleive in magic, powers, witchcraft, aliens - all that, but ghosts and spirits?
Yeas, to a point. I didn't originally... but I've watched too many movies.
Call me Priest
Killjoy
Call me Priest
November 6th, 2007 at 04:55am
Just something to have fun with.
something to be interested in or believe in.
I personally love magic just cuz of all that surrounds it.
Its great I like just checking auras and messing with ppls minds.
Its sooo much fun
Jinx eh?
Salute You in Your Grave
Jinx eh?
November 6th, 2007 at 05:48am
Damn_I_Wanna_Die:
Just something to have fun with.
something to be interested in or believe in.
I personally love magic just cuz of all that surrounds it.
Its great I like just checking auras and messing with ppls minds.
Its sooo much fun

You...really shouldn't mess with stuff like that, just for 'fun'. Please, have some respect for it. I barely believe in the 'magical' aspect of the things discussed here, but I still would never treat it in such a way. Sad Be careful with it, please.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 10th, 2007 at 03:07am
Thought it was really about time I posted in this section, seeing as how it's usually my first stop whenever I see the term. I've lurked in here for a little while. *shifty eyes* Lol. I've been studying Magick for nearly nine years now, and I adore it alot, it makes life more interesting and beautiful to acknowledge it. I'm solitary but not through choice and I love to watch how nature has an affect on the world around me more than alot of other things. Magick is a big part of my life, and it makes me smile. Smile

I always find it hard in places to discuss Magick because it means different things to everyone, particularly those that can be hostile or even over protective about the different labels. I would use the word Wiccan to describe myself, but due to alot of negative attention I do so a little hesitantly, which makes me scrunch my nose a little.

I hope people don't make any assumptions of me because I practice magick and like My Chemical Romance, because the two are not related in my life at all. I am just me, rather layered, quite a contradiction and always willing to give a hand to those that need it.

As for ghosts, spirits, entities, all that jazz. I am open minded, I think they could exist, but I haven't encountered any in my life time yet. Although I believe I very possibly could.

I hope everyone's well!

xxx
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
November 11th, 2007 at 06:53pm
greenfaerie:
Thought it was really about time I posted in this section, seeing as how it's usually my first stop whenever I see the term. I've lurked in here for a little while. *shifty eyes* Lol. I've been studying Magick for nearly nine years now, and I adore it alot, it makes life more interesting and beautiful to acknowledge it. I'm solitary but not through choice and I love to watch how nature has an affect on the world around me more than alot of other things. Magick is a big part of my life, and it makes me smile. Smile

I always find it hard in places to discuss Magick because it means different things to everyone, particularly those that can be hostile or even over protective about the different labels. I would use the word Wiccan to describe myself, but due to alot of negative attention I do so a little hesitantly, which makes me scrunch my nose a little.

I hope people don't make any assumptions of me because I practice magick and like My Chemical Romance, because the two are not related in my life at all. I am just me, rather layered, quite a contradiction and always willing to give a hand to those that need it.

As for ghosts, spirits, entities, all that jazz. I am open minded, I think they could exist, but I haven't encountered any in my life time yet. Although I believe I very possibly could.

I hope everyone's well!

xxx

yeah i def agree with you, and i dont judge you at all, i'm like that too, layered, i've grown up around tarrot cards, wicca, etc. and the other day my friend drew the wiccan star and some girl said "umm..you know thats the devil's sign, right?"
and she tried explaining it to her and she said "no trust me, i know for a fact, its the sign of Satin, he promoted witchcraft and halloween is his holiday too"
i hate when ppl get like that, if you're ignorant to a subject, either learn more about it, or shut-up.
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
November 12th, 2007 at 02:29am
that is true.
I hear it all the time when the wiccan star is seen, people are like "OMG You're a satanist!!!"
Many people think and say it is, they need a history lesson of it
TakeMyFuckingHand101
Fabulous Killjoy
TakeMyFuckingHand101
November 13th, 2007 at 12:05pm
I totally beleive in all of the subjects on the thread title!
I live in Cornwall (England) and you can't get away from it down here.
It's everywhere and I'm wrapped up in it.
Where I used to live I would keep seeing the ghost of a young girl in profile.
I found out later her name was Belle and she died in a fire in my house.
When they found her one sidde of her body had been horrifcally burnt.
When I found that out that was when the freaky shit began to happen.
In the middle of the night I heard a laugh and sometimes in my room if I was stood in the right place I'd feel preasure on the back of my neck.
I was shoved down the stairs twice.
It was so weird.
genresR4losers
Motor Baby
genresR4losers
November 13th, 2007 at 06:55pm
i practiced magick for a few months. i've dealt with spirits and ghosts and stuff like that. i'm a devout Catholic now, but i still believe in most of the stuff that i dealt with when i practiced. i def think that ppl shouldn't get judged for what religion they are and what music they listen to... it's just wrong to make that kind of assumption.

but yeah, to me its real, i may not believe that it has the same causes as most people, but it's def real to me...