Don't have an account? Create one!

Magic, Magick, Ghosts & the Supernatural

AuthorMessage
Baby Jesus is
Banned
Baby Jesus is
September 29th, 2006 at 02:00am
Oh sounds crap... Ill look around to see if i can find anything...

Have you got any pointers for AP'ing? My bodies still fear being seperated and keep jumping back...
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
October 2nd, 2006 at 09:41pm
Joy_angel - here's a big pointer, leave the Ouija board alone! the only spirits that you are going to contact through that are tricksome ones that love to mess with your mind, leave it be they can do you any good. astrals? im confused what do you mean by that, do you mean spirits? or elementals? If you have an evil spirit like that around means that you have some form of possession or a poltergeist either way you need to cleanse your whole house to get rid of him. Check out books stores for many different ways of getting rid of him. He rapes you?? how does he do that?? Not that i am mocking you but thats physically impossible.

You need to seek help from a magical practioner now! if all that you say is true you are very much in need of someone's help to cleanse and drive these things away.

As for astral projection, if you want to do it just keep practising, taking it one step at a time, then your body may not "jump" when you get back in. I know the feeling you talk about and i hate it, i sometimes get locked inside my body and cant wake up properly because my astral self hasnt returned as yet. I personally dont like AP but many people do, so read up in books - you can find many helpful books in great stores like Dymocks and Borders - i highly recommend Borders though, they have a great range. Plus some of your problem may be that you aren't protecting your body well enough when you leave and it thinks its in danger and brings you back really quick. perhaps try a salt circle or again, read up in books, cast yourself a protective circle and try again.

I hope this helps everyone!
not tonight
Thinking Happy Thoughts
not tonight
October 5th, 2006 at 09:18am
I fully beileve in ghosts, i don't really have a reason its just always been somthing i believed in my life.

I have a thery that i just came up with...
What if people love people so much that there mind just plays tricks on them to thinking there near them or still here..
Just a thought.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
October 5th, 2006 at 02:51pm
Actaully, a lot of times, that is exactly what is happening. They take everyday things and make them "paranormal", and say its a recently dead relative or pet or something of that nature.
Not on purpose though...
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
October 5th, 2006 at 09:00pm
It's all possible but you can't discount other stories and experiences that people have had, i know myself what my imagination makes me believe and what i have seen that isnt my imagination
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
October 8th, 2006 at 10:08pm
True. I have seen things i knew were not my imagination. But i just try to disprove it to the best of my ability because thats what i am expected to do. I didnt mean to sound like ALL experiences are peoples imaginations, because as you said, they are not.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
October 9th, 2006 at 12:09am
ah ok. wow why would you try and disprove everything? why is it what you are meant to do? I'm just confused about this.
Believe_in_me
Motor Baby
Believe_in_me
October 9th, 2006 at 08:51pm
I am so interested in anything supernatural, and
I 110% believe in ghosts, because my house is EXTREMLY haunted...
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
October 9th, 2006 at 09:53pm
MistressRhi:
ah ok. wow why would you try and disprove everything? why is it what you are meant to do? I'm just confused about this.

Im part of a group that uses scientific means to seperate real hauntings from the not-so-paranormal. We attempt to disprove because it yields the best results as far as finding "real" hauntings.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
October 9th, 2006 at 10:12pm
^wow interesting, that sounds really fascinating. Is it an interesting job? It sounds like a lot of hard work, so do you ever spend nights in supposedly haunted places testing for ghosts?
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
October 9th, 2006 at 10:58pm
MistressRhi:
^wow interesting, that sounds really fascinating. Is it an interesting job? It sounds like a lot of hard work, so do you ever spend nights in supposedly haunted places testing for ghosts?

Its interesting. Not really to much work, just a lot of reading, writing and patience. I have, everywhere from trophy shops, to houses, to fire stations. Sometimes up to 12 hours. Just bring a lot of coffee. Wink
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
October 9th, 2006 at 11:16pm
damn 12 hours phew, id be asleep! sounds interesting though, does your imagination ever take over and make you freak out if you hear a sound?
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
October 11th, 2006 at 10:36pm
MistressRhi:
damn 12 hours phew, id be asleep! sounds interesting though, does your imagination ever take over and make you freak out if you hear a sound?

For shorter cases not really, as for the longer ones, not usually for the first 6-7 hours, but after that things can start to seem strange because of fatigue.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
October 11th, 2006 at 11:39pm
wow, this is really interesting - have you ever not been able to prove that the hauntings weren't real, like you've had to admit that there was paranormal behaviour going on?
Frozen
Jazz Hands
Frozen
October 12th, 2006 at 02:53am
Sounds like a most haunted on livingtv...
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
October 12th, 2006 at 09:04pm
1. Check before you make a new thread. Duplicates get deleted.

2. Spam is ABSOLUTELY forbidden. Stick to the topic at all times.

3. Keep it as calm and civilized as possible please. Let people have their own opinions, don't force yours on anyone.

4. No pyramid quoting.

5. No spam threads. This means no "rate this or that" thread. No "how do u liek chocolat?" or "i liek pie, do u?".

6. If I lock/delete your thread, read these rules again. Did your thread break any of the rules? If so, you have no right to complain. If your thread was wrongfully locked/deleted, pm me and we can talk about it.

7. If you want to talk about MCR, you can do so in the Band board.

8. If you agree with someone's post, and you quote it, ALWAYS add your own opinion to it

9. I don't allow profanity here.

10. "Page claim" is spam. Spam is not allowed.

11. "I agree" or "I like <insert topic here>" isn't enough. Elaborate your opinion please.

12. No Chat Speak! Use proper grammar please!

13. If you're unsure about making a thread because of any reason, pm me first and I will let you know if it's ok or not.

14. If someone makes a thread that doesn't belong here, don't waste four pages telling this person off. Just ignore it until a moderator comes online and deals with it.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
October 12th, 2006 at 10:29pm
MistressRhi:
wow, this is really interesting - have you ever not been able to prove that the hauntings weren't real, like you've had to admit that there was paranormal behaviour going on?

No, not yet. The only one i think is haunted is a farm house that has some strange noises/voices, cold spots, and visible apparitions. The investigation isnt done as of yet, but we saw some strange things there.

Insomniac:
Sounds like a most haunted on livingtv...

Same type of thing, except those most haunted guys are wackos. They dont use proper techniques and the show just seems completely scripted. But, then again, it is Television.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
October 16th, 2006 at 12:02am
Same type of thing, except those most haunted guys are wackos. They dont use proper techniques and the show just seems completely scripted. But, then again, it is Television.

yeah it seems that way when you watch it. What i also dont like are those "psychics" that go into these houses and you know that they don't know anything they are just hamming it up for the camera's. You can tell the real ones a mile away.

Do you believe that there are ghosts somewhere though?
Red-n-Black
Killjoy
Red-n-Black
October 18th, 2006 at 11:45am
Hmmmm very interesting! Everyone has their own perception on the paranormal and it is never just black and white, there are lots of grey scales.

I am a believer, as I have had experiences to back my judgement up. Sometimes things get 'missed' as we aren't aware of the subtle signs.

We all go somewhere when the time is right... where that place is, is for you to decide.
bloody_intervention
Killjoy
bloody_intervention
October 19th, 2006 at 03:27pm
OMG it's Jennie :0:
Does anyone know anything about telepathy and/or auras?

telepathy is when you have pysic power in a way. and aura is the light that is emanting from your body. energy workers and some other people are most likely to see them, they change colors depending on your mood to correspond with the properties of colors. for example, when your being protected by your angels or whatever you believe in your aura is blue. you can also change the color of your aura by just visualising it......