Don't have an account? Create one!

Magic, Magick, Ghosts & the Supernatural

AuthorMessage
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
September 1st, 2006 at 02:45am
Purple is related to psychic or spiritual powers so lots of spiritual people have this colour, pink i havent really heard of but from what i can tell its either a faded shade of red - which suggests that this person has had strong, powerful parts of themselves back off - or its someone thinking about love in their life...hard to tell i have never seen pink to tell you the truth.
wills
Killjoy
wills
September 1st, 2006 at 05:52am
I have a close friend who has ghostly experiences involving his dead grandfather who used to visit his room when he used to stay during school holidays. He has not gone into details. Just like a sponge holding water, the memories are still within him, but it is worrying to me that he still gets a chill coming over him when staying over. Could this be down to physiological damaged caused or the presence of a spirit remains within the confines of the room, still not allowing him to make his peace?
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
September 5th, 2006 at 03:26am
Perhaps a bit of both, he may still be scarred by the fright of seeing this or maybe the chill comes from the spirit of his grandfather - if he wants to make peace or get the spirit to move on, urge him to talk to his grandfather urging him to pass over, go towards the light, if this doesnt work, during the day he can go to any new age store and buy a smuging stick of white sage, burn the top so that its smoking and just go around the whole room with the sage, clearing out any bad energy. Hopefully this will work - if not contact a medium, or someone in a new age - spiritualist shop who can help you, or lead you to someone who can help.
whitney.
Shotgun Sinner
whitney.
September 8th, 2006 at 10:56am
If we cant say that we beilive in it, whats there to write?
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
September 8th, 2006 at 12:00pm
Broken Dream:
You can say what you think of the subject and how you came to that conclusion.
I think Yara was meaning you can't just state "I believe in ghosts and have nothing more to say on the subject" kinda thing. You gotta try to explain why you think like you do or maybe ask questions about the supernatural.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
September 8th, 2006 at 08:21pm
Starr_:
Broken Dream:
You can say what you think of the subject and how you came to that conclusion.
I think Yara was meaning you can't just state "I believe in ghosts and have nothing more to say on the subject" kinda thing. You gotta try to explain why you think like you do or maybe ask questions about the supernatural.
Very well explained Starr_

If people only post their own confessions, it's not much of a discussion then, is it? I want OPINIONS. Yes
Detention Boy.
Shotgun Sinner
Detention Boy.
September 10th, 2006 at 03:48pm
Okay, so I believe in magick and ghosts and that whole supernatural thing. Why?

Because there has to be something else out there and not just us and our mundane lives. Having something to believe in and to look evidence for makes my life more interesting in a certain way.

Also, isn't our imagination running wild every time someone mentions the word supernatural? Doesn't it make us feel different about our world and ourselves? There are a lot of things one can't quite explain and fully comprehend... So why wouldn't those things be supernatural? It spices things up a bit, doesn't it?
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
September 11th, 2006 at 02:50am
^ i would have to agree with you Sara, it does give us something a little extra in this life
Detention Boy.
Shotgun Sinner
Detention Boy.
September 11th, 2006 at 09:02am
Well, yeah..Where's the point in living a life that's boring and has nothing interesting and different to it?
Baby Jesus is
Banned
Baby Jesus is
September 21st, 2006 at 09:19am
I believe in Magick, would Astral Projection be considered Magick?

I'm actually trying out AP at the moment and its rather a fun thing to try and get the hang of. Basicly AP is when you seperate your mental and physical bodies and move freely around as ur mental body. Do you know how sometimes you wakeup with a jump, and it felt liek you were falling? Thats your bodies trying to seperate but getting scared and jumping back together.

But ghosts, i dont believe in them coz they are scientifically impossible... if they can go through walls that means they can go through anything therfore they would go through time and space and technically not exist anway...
Mud
Really Not Okay
Mud
September 21st, 2006 at 09:18pm
^ That is possible through quantum physics. Solid objects CAN move through walls or even mountains. Its just extremely unlikely.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
September 21st, 2006 at 10:19pm
Dyke_Overlord:
I believe in Magick, would Astral Projection be considered Magick?

I'm actually trying out AP at the moment and its rather a fun thing to try and get the hang of. Basicly AP is when you seperate your mental and physical bodies and move freely around as ur mental body. Do you know how sometimes you wakeup with a jump, and it felt liek you were falling? Thats your bodies trying to seperate but getting scared and jumping back together.

But ghosts, i dont believe in them coz they are scientifically impossible... if they can go through walls that means they can go through anything therfore they would go through time and space and technically not exist anway...

Im not trying to be rude, and if it sounds that way then i apologize.. but one theory about ghosts (specifically intelligent/interactive "entities) is that they are just the seperation of your mental and physical bodies after the physical one dies. If there are people who can astral project when they are alive.. why not be able to do it then? That would explain why some "ghosts" are able to hold conversations, and also interact with living human beings.
Frozen
Jazz Hands
Frozen
September 22nd, 2006 at 02:51am
I personally believe in Magick as i am a wiccan and i do practise wicca.
On the ghosts matter i believe fully, as i hear and see things that many people wouldn't understand and i get it on a daily basis now.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
September 22nd, 2006 at 03:22am
Im not trying to be rude, and if it sounds that way then i apologize.. but one theory about ghosts (specifically intelligent/interactive "entities) is that they are just the seperation of your mental and physical bodies after the physical one dies. If there are people who can astral project when they are alive.. why not be able to do it then? That would explain why some "ghosts" are able to hold conversations, and also interact with living human beings.

Its a good theory but how do you explain when people see "ghosts" of people that they love that have died? That would kinda poke a hole in your explanation. Its a very interesting theory though. It's always interesting to find out what other people think and believe.

Insomniac - its good to meet another of the craft on here. You will find over time that you arent alone with what you hear and see. It's great to meet you!
Attack.Kill.Bury.
Jazz Hands
Attack.Kill.Bury.
September 23rd, 2006 at 12:07am
I believe in ghost i think simply its a spirit that is afraid of the light so it stays here and waits it could just be waiting for a loved one or it could be holding on to a loving object
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
September 25th, 2006 at 10:04pm
[quote="MistressRhi"]

Its a good theory but how do you explain when people see "ghosts" of people that they love that have died? That would kinda poke a hole in your explanation. Its a very interesting theory though. It's always interesting to find out what other people think and believe.

Well.. also remember that not all ghosts are seen after the person has died.. there are also "Crisis Apparitions" and "Doppelgangers" (German for walking double i think) .. Crisis Apparitions are seen right at the moment of death, and a Doppelganger is a double of a living person. There are also "ghosts" that appear while the person is alive, usually to a close friend or relative before dissapearing. I am just trying to toss around some theories I have heard since being involved in this type of thing. Its very confusing to try and figure it out since there seems to always be something that contradicts.. Some people just think its in the persons head.. But at Gettysburg Battlefield, up to 20 people have seen the same things at exactly the same times.... sorry for the long rambling post. Just putting some things out there for everybody to think about.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
September 25th, 2006 at 11:15pm
^ oh yes, im sorry i didnt mean about apparitions and such, i do believe in astral travelling and apparitions, what i meant to say is that i believe that these happen but i believe that people do see ghosts as well, that i believe ghosts are real.

lol its always going to be confusing and as long as the human race has free will and our own minds then you are always going to get different versions. dopplegangers are people that are exactly the same as you, kind of like clones without the genetic engineering! lol
x_strike_to_incinerate
Killjoy
x_strike_to_incinerate
September 27th, 2006 at 03:52am
My friend is a Pagan and he is focused 'evil'. Does anyone know what this means and how it would affect him?
Thanks.
Frozen
Jazz Hands
Frozen
September 27th, 2006 at 04:34pm
By Evil do you mean he practises 'black magic'?

If so, Stay out of his way, whatever ever he is doing it will come back onto him three fold.
joy_angel_23
Killjoy
joy_angel_23
September 28th, 2006 at 08:27pm
I am a pagan too. I know about Astral Projection. This is really a problem because I have good astrals around me ALL the time, and really bad astrals come around too. The good astrals come from humans that I am trying to help out. I do speak with some spirits, even though I cannot see unless it is at a specific point, and I do ouija boards. I have one big evil astral being named Roger hanging around me, who keeps on mocking the people around me, and makes me angry. He likes to take over my hands and cause trouble, and he rapes me. I am unsure of why he does it and have tried to do spells to remove him, but he always comes back. If anyone can help, that would be lovely.