Don't have an account? Create one!

Magic, Magick, Ghosts & the Supernatural

AuthorMessage
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
August 22nd, 2007 at 05:13am
xMyBlackDaliahx:
magic is just illusions that make it seem as if its real.
do some research on ghosts and magic.
its all fake
after reading newspapers,books, and when you learn to discover how something is fake or real you know which for which is real.
as for the whole "ohhhhhh" that was unessicery
stop spamming

Ghosts and magic are two quite different topics.

And you can't read some newspapers and think you can tell whats "real" or whats not.
And before you say something about believers, I'm a skeptic.
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 22nd, 2007 at 05:47am
S713:
xMyBlackDaliahx:
its all fake
after reading newspapers,books, and when you learn to discover how something is fake or real you know which for which is real.
stop spamming

And you can't read some newspapers and think you can tell whats "real" or whats not.

Believing in ghosts and spirits is all a personal thing. No one can tell you otherwise.

But like magic tricks, are all illusions, like no one can really cut you in half and put you back together while still being alive, in 5 seconds.
SlitForFallenAngel
Killjoy
SlitForFallenAngel
August 22nd, 2007 at 09:46am
Well I do belive in ghosts and other supernatural... Why do people think it's funny? I dont scare ghosts.
Cloud Strife.
Banned
Cloud Strife.
August 22nd, 2007 at 09:58am
Well, ghosts and other supernatural stuff are weird, honestly. I don't believe in
ghosts.

Magic tricks are also illusions. They're not real.
SlitForFallenAngel
Killjoy
SlitForFallenAngel
August 22nd, 2007 at 09:59am
Helena's Ghost:
Well, ghosts and other supernatural stuff are weird, honestly. I don't believe in
ghosts.

Magic tricks are also illusions. They're not real.
Yeah I know. But what when witchcraft=tricks?
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
August 25th, 2007 at 11:19pm
NotOkay22:
S713:
xMyBlackDaliahx:
its all fake
stop spamming

Believing in ghosts and spirits is all a personal thing. No one can tell you otherwise.

But like magic tricks, are all illusions, like no one can really cut you in half and put you back together while still being alive, in 5 seconds.

I was speaking about ghosts not magic.
conor oberst.
Bleeding on the Floor
conor oberst.
August 26th, 2007 at 06:35am
I'm not sure.
I'm a Christian which means I'm not meant to believe in any of this stuff. I sort of believe in ghosts. I read a book called the "Heavenly Village" and it is about people having the choice to go to heaven or to wait for something they left on Earth or if their aren't ready to go to heaven yet so they stay in the heavenly village. I sort of believe that people have the choice to go to heaven or to stay as a ghost watching over people or other things.
vampireBITE
Killjoy
vampireBITE
August 30th, 2007 at 08:28pm
what about past lives and regression? i just wondered because i just wondered how that would work. would it be part of thier soul or what? does everyone have a past lif eor is it just certain people?
gerardwayluverxx
Killjoy
gerardwayluverxx
September 2nd, 2007 at 05:57pm
gerardwayluverxx
Killjoy
gerardwayluverxx
September 2nd, 2007 at 06:26pm
im folllowed by them...............they are at every house i move to but only at night in my room......and if im staying at my dads there in my room there to ...........

and others can see them like when i was staying at my friends at night .we were sleeping and she sudenly started screaming there was a ghost in the room...............

please help me somone i cant cope ........what would u recommend ?
xdemolition lover x
Joining The Black Parade
xdemolition lover x
September 3rd, 2007 at 01:32am
^Er....I don't have anything for you. This is more of a discussion board.

I do believe in ghosts. After all, there isn't proof that they don't exist.
And magick is interesting, really. It's not flashy as the movies make it seem. It's interenting becasue usually practicioners are connected with nature in some way.
Mrs.Lovette
Fabulous Killjoy
Mrs.Lovette
September 3rd, 2007 at 01:35am
I Believe In Ghosts and Spirits.
I Believe They Can Visit Us Here.
I Find Magick Very Intreging.
Not Real , But Interesting.

But I Sorta Wish i Could Make Stuff Explode Like Harry Potter =l
Skittle..Monster
Killjoy
Skittle..Monster
September 5th, 2007 at 05:48pm
Was it just me then who when MCR released the black parade believed EVERY WORD OF IT AND A BIT EXTRA TOO..???
I seriously believe that when you die there is a place where you can go like the black parade -- It might sound stupid to some people but its just my opinyon(sp??)

xx
vampireBITE
Killjoy
vampireBITE
September 5th, 2007 at 06:33pm
IWillRememberYou:
Was it just me then who when MCR released the black parade believed EVERY WORD OF IT AND A BIT EXTRA TOO..???
I seriously believe that when you die there is a place where you can go like the black parade -- It might sound stupid to some people but its just my opinyon(sp??)

xx

theres nothing to prove you don't, so it's not a stupid thought. i believe that too.
gerards_demolition_lover
Fabulous Killjoy
gerards_demolition_lover
September 7th, 2007 at 12:02am
i believe in that 2
Balthazar
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Balthazar
September 10th, 2007 at 10:53pm
Magick in the wrong hands can go drastically wrong.
Balthazar
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Balthazar
September 10th, 2007 at 10:55pm
How come everyone leaves when i join a chat?
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
September 10th, 2007 at 10:58pm
Luna Blackthorne:
Magick in the wrong hands can go drastically wrong.

That's why Wiccans advise you not to use black magic, because the three-fold rule applies, so what you put out returns to you, three-fold.
Which isn't good news for you.
But there are positive ways of protecting yourself through magick.
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
September 10th, 2007 at 11:46pm
vampireBITE:
what about past lives and regression? i just wondered because i just wondered how that would work. would it be part of thier soul or what? does everyone have a past lif eor is it just certain people?

Well, that depends on what happened in the past life. Some people believe that it's a circle that we just cycle through. That God created a certain number of souls and we just move through life over and over. We meet certain people and those people are impacted by what we do. Sometimes, it's such an impact that it follows us to the next life.
Some people, me included, believe that there is one task for us, and we have an infinite number of tries to get it right. It's not like picking up your dry cleaning, it'd be something meaningful, like meeting the person that you have a child with. And then that child changes the world in some huge way. It may not seem like a big deal, but without you the child would never be. Or maybe YOU are the child that changes the world. Am I twisting you up?
It's like, we all have a meaning, but it's up to someone to find out what it is.
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
September 10th, 2007 at 11:58pm
Borrowed Dream:
That's why Wiccans advise you not to use black magic, because the three-fold rule applies, so what you put out returns to you, three-fold.
Which isn't good news for you.
But there are positive ways of protecting yourself through magick.

Yea, isn't it like, if you wish something on someone, it comes back to you? And if it's an evil wish, it comes back worse?