Don't have an account? Create one!

Magic, Magick, Ghosts & the Supernatural

AuthorMessage
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
November 28th, 2007 at 04:50am
i always thought magic existed, like i had some strange powers. i lived by the ocean and was alone most of the time and as a baby my mom said i talked to things that she couldnt see, the house i grew up in was built in memorial of 200 passed away nurses that were on a ship that sunk. she said it sounded like i was talking to them. i also thought i could talk to the sea Neutral and that i had some weird kind of powers. >< i think there is probably something we're not aware of in our concious mind we're so unaware of what could be out there. i really want to make my own magic cards and i will one day Smile
ILuvMCRandYotas
Motor Baby
ILuvMCRandYotas
November 30th, 2007 at 07:41pm
Magic cards? Sounds spiffy. Smile
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 7th, 2007 at 11:02pm
Bert McCracken:
i always thought magic existed, like i had some strange powers. i lived by the ocean and was alone most of the time and as a baby my mom said i talked to things that she couldnt see, the house i grew up in was built in memorial of 200 passed away nurses that were on a ship that sunk. she said it sounded like i was talking to them. i also thought i could talk to the sea Neutral and that i had some weird kind of powers. >< i think there is probably something we're not aware of in our concious mind we're so unaware of what could be out there. i really want to make my own magic cards and i will one day Smile

i know exactly what you mean, my mom told me i did stuff like that too. and i think that you're right about something we arent aware of in our concious, but for some ppl, they tap into it easier than others. on thanksgiving i saw my grandpa, and we were talking about some of the things we've seen, he told me that sometimes at night when he cant sleep, he feels like someone or something is watching him, so he looked up to the ceiling and saw an orb, it moved across the ceiling and down the wall by the curtain, and i remember seeing that exact same thing in his house as a child.

and i remember that when i would get mad, things wouldnt work, like something electric it would just stop working, and when i was seven, my grandma died, the night she died, i said "daddy call grandma" he asked me why and i said "to make sure she's still ok" no one knew what i meant by "still" but he called her and she had a heartattack while she was on the phone with him. and my six year old cousin talks to her, he's seen her and he knows who she is, but his dad never talks about her.....and he never mentioned her to him, never said who she was........
poopiepeople
Fabulous Killjoy
poopiepeople
December 8th, 2007 at 08:30pm
Thats creepy like.

I always have a feeling someone else is in my presence, but I'm not sure who. I like to believe its my grandfather.
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 9th, 2007 at 08:58pm
whoa thats cool in a creepy way (if that even makes sense)
but i was told that the use of tarrot cards can sometimes open a channel which allows spirits into your home (or where ever you use them, and my mom uses them so cha...) do you guys think thats possible?
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 10th, 2007 at 03:07pm
Ghostgirl191:
but i was told that the use of tarrot cards can sometimes open a channel which allows spirits into your home (or where ever you use them, and my mom uses them so cha...) do you guys think thats possible?

Hmmm I think that is something usually said by people who are trying to discourage methods of fortune telling... I have heard people say that using Ouiji board invites the devil into you home, but I don't believe in the devil. Meh.

I use Tarot cards and I have never thought of it as allowing spirits into my home, to me it is just a method of divination, although I suppose that the power to tell the future must come from somewhere. I won't pretend to know anything about the behaviour patterns of spirits. all I do know id that I have been reading tarot cards in the same house for nine years and nothing negative or 'spirit' like has ever occured as a result of my divining.

xxx
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
December 11th, 2007 at 01:45pm
Ouija Boards do act as a doorway. You are, in essence, inviting spirits into your home to communicate with you. It has been found by most researchers that the "channel" the Ouija board connects to is NOT the same channel where our loved ones wait on the other side. Instead, they typically all agree that the channel the Ouija DOES connect to is one of mavolent forces and bad energies. These are not souls of real people and they are not messengers of "Satan". They are lost, incarnate matter that lie to us to gain entry into our plane and masquerade as dead friends and family members. They are not and they are very dangerous.

Tarot Cards do NOT operate through the spirit world. When you perform a reading, you tap into a special state of mind consciousness, between the reader and the person seeking answers. Everything from the deck comes from your mind and the mind of the other person. Not from evil spirits.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
December 14th, 2007 at 03:53am

I have tarot cards, and I do believe in the supernatural.

ALTHOUGH I do not believe in evil and good ghosts. I believe in spirits, sure their intentions may be different, but none are evil.
In the near future I would like to get a reading and see what comes up. :]

Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
December 14th, 2007 at 05:48pm
Lovesick Melody.:

I believe in spirits, sure their intentions may be different, but none are evil.

I know I can never prove this, but I have had a few experiences with what can only be categorized as evil spirit force.

During a Ouija session back in high school, the spirit speaking threatened my best friend when she suggested us stopping using the board. Things were getting very weird and she was worried we were going too far. The spirit threatened to hurt her and laughed over and over until we had to put the board away because it wouldn't stop. It was chilling, very scary. We started to question the nature of the game and whether or not it was truly harmless. We began to think it wasn't all fun and games. The next day she suffered a very serious accident and was rushed to the hospital. She fell twenty feet and cracked her head open. She could have died. When I rushed back to the Ouija board to question it, the spirit laughed it off and said he thought it was funny. That was the end of the board.

To this day I feel it was connected to evil. Not "satan and the devils and hell" type evil, but generally a bad force in nature. There are most definitely bad forces in this world.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
December 15th, 2007 at 06:34pm

^^
Hmmm....

I think that this could be argued all day long, and thats the hard thing with the supernatural.
We don't know anything about the spirit, yes it may have done some bad things, but what for?
To get someones attention?

Although I do think you have a valid point :]
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 15th, 2007 at 08:26pm
TakeMyFuckingHand101:
Diana_a7x:
So you're typing that humans can control magick?
I thought it was all about nature...which no one can control..

You can't control nature at all.
However you can bend it to your will hence Magic(K)!
You don't GET nature to do something for you, you ASK and the God (If your a bloke) or the Godess (if your a lass) will grant you your wish if he or she deems fit.
However if you Hex someone thats working against Nature and you'll be punished 3x as bead hence you threefold.
For worse crimes againt nature you could even be punished via your tenfold.
Be warned you will be punished, there is no escaping nature and its will.

Hmmm..True
Ever mind the rule of three: what ye send out, comes back to thee

I knew that eversince I saw the movie "The Craft"
Well..I don't see anything wrong with exploring magick with the things that nature surrounds us.
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 15th, 2007 at 11:29pm
Green Faerie:
Ghostgirl191:
but i was told that the use of tarot cards can sometimes open a channel which allows spirits into your home (or where ever you use them, and my mom uses them so cha...) do you guys think thats possible?

Hmmm I think that is something usually said by people who are trying to discourage methods of fortune telling... I have heard people say that using Ouiji board invites the devil into you home, but I don't believe in the devil. Meh.

I use Tarot cards and I have never thought of it as allowing spirits into my home, to me it is just a method of divination, although I suppose that the power to tell the future must come from somewhere. I won't pretend to know anything about the behaviour patterns of spirits. all I do know id that I have been reading tarot cards in the same house for nine years and nothing negative or 'spirit' like has ever occured as a result of my divining.

xxx

well see i was told about the tarot cards, and how it could open a channel for spirits, but someone who doesnt practice tarot cards, but is a firm believer in it. now i know that a ouiji board opens a channel for spirts to come through, i dont necessarily think that its the devil, but i dont doubt that its a possibility
Diet Coke
Killjoy
Diet Coke
December 20th, 2007 at 04:11pm
Bert McCracken:

so do you still talk to the sea then?
and hows your mum doing?
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 24th, 2007 at 08:44pm
do you guys think its possible for spirits and ghosts to touch you, at all?
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 24th, 2007 at 11:37pm
Ghostgirl191:
do you guys think its possible for spirits and ghosts to touch you, at all?

YES, I have a reason too.I would say that many people believe that Ghosts can touch you and some say they can hurt you and even kill you. For instance, Molly Stewart, licensed with the International Ghost Hunters Society, reports that Ghosts have reportedly pulled the hair of guests on her Salem, Massachusetts tour. Ghosts pull the hair In China, for instance, Ghosts killed by drowning are said to kill people in order to prevent them from reincarnating.
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
December 25th, 2007 at 05:38pm
hmm tis a tricky one

logic says its not real

but then agen some things are unexplainable
and i know no confessions but personally i have experienced some things that i feel cannot be explained
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 25th, 2007 at 07:19pm
dark.sian:
hmm tis a tricky one

logic says its not real

and i know no confessions but personally i have experienced some things that i feel cannot be explained

And/or you're saying that its either from a ghost or some magick?
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
December 26th, 2007 at 12:58pm
PaperDoll:
dark.sian:
hmm tis a tricky one

logic says its not real

hhmm idk tbh, i think i beleive in ghosts
but i dont think i properly understand the term magick and what it includes so i wouldn't like to say,
i beleive in curse and luck and such
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 26th, 2007 at 07:56pm
dark.sian:
PaperDoll:
dark.sian:
hmm tis a tricky one

logic says its not real

hhmm idk tbh, i think i beleive in ghosts
but i dont think i properly understand the term magick and what it includes so i wouldn't like to say,
i beleive in curse and luck and such

Perhaps it shall be helpful if you look it up(Not trying to be rude, just helping you out)
stac-renee
Killjoy
stac-renee
April 1st, 2008 at 01:22pm
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN MAGIC, I BELIEVE IN ILLUSIONS. I DO BELIEVE IN THE SUPERNATRAL BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN GHOSTS