Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
September 15th, 2009 at 07:52pm
My journalism teacher called me Emo.
CanCans
Killjoy
CanCans
September 16th, 2009 at 12:42am
One of the teachers at my school not only hit a kid because he was drunk, he has an ovbious obsession with my ass, and loves to put me down because I am woman. I've worked my ass off for his class and daughter for four years now, and the only positive thing he can say is, "You're lazy and pathetic".
Physical, mental, and sexual abuse with a hint of sexist remarks. When will they ever kick this man off campus!?
ThCureToGrowingOlder
Killjoy
ThCureToGrowingOlder
September 16th, 2009 at 01:13am

Because of my art teachers accent, my nickname is Stiffy.
imawesomerthansteph
Killjoy
imawesomerthansteph
September 16th, 2009 at 01:17am
ThCureToGrowingOlder:

Because of my art teachers accent, my nickname is Stiffy.
He also told us about how a guy was having sex with a cow and got his foreskin ripped off.
ThCureToGrowingOlder
Killjoy
ThCureToGrowingOlder
September 16th, 2009 at 01:19am
imawesomerthansteph:
He also told us about how a guy was having sex with a cow and got his foreskin ripped off.

Remember when he was searching up insects having sex? Man that was weird.
imawesomerthansteph
Killjoy
imawesomerthansteph
September 16th, 2009 at 01:20am
ThCureToGrowingOlder:
imawesomerthansteph:

Remember when he was searching up insects having sex? Man that was weird.
Agreed. He's a freak.
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
September 16th, 2009 at 08:40pm
In sixth grade, there was a science teacher who would always look down girls' shirts, put his hands on them, and swear randomly.
In eighth grade, there was a social studies teacher who looked extremely creepy, and would call on girls to sit in front (especially the ones who had massive cleavage) and would treat them differently depending on how much skin they showed. His class was on a corner of a hallway, and right before the corner, all of the girls would quickly zip up their jackets. But as for teaching, he was decent at it.
At my friend's old school, there was another teacher who would always look down girls' shirts and move their binders so he could see. He stopped teaching his subject mid-way through the year when they stopped letting him, and he said to this one girl whose underwear was showing, "it's not that I'm not enjoying the view, but pull up your pants"

-creepers-
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
September 17th, 2009 at 08:51am
i got yelled at in 5th grade for saying "shut up" to this one kid who always annoyed me all the time...and he never got yelled at the lady had a stick up her ass or something.

another time i had a bag of mini m&ms in 7th grade and i was at my locker -- when i went to put my hand up at the top of my locker, the bag of m&ms slipped out of my hand and slid across the floor into the classroom on the opposite side of the hall. a teacher saw it, made me go pick up the m&ms, and then took them because i "threw the m&ms into the classroom". bitch. i wasn't a bad kid and i even tried explaining.

i remember at my high school we weren't allowed to use ipods or cell phones during school hours at all (not even during lunch) and i got my ipod taken away...-.-

teachers at my elementary and middle schools didn't do shit about about me being bullied when i told them...and they claimed they had a "zero tolerance" policy Rolling Eyes

hmmm...when i was in 1st grade my teacher always made me stay after and clean my desk out cuz it was always a mess (she'd have flipped if she saw my room XD)

in kindergarten my teacher flipped out because i wasn't supposed to know how to read yet and i did from having my mom read to me and listening to her read to my brother.

oh yeah and 12th grade my biotech teacher never did the report cards correctly...i handed in all my work and it said "missing work" on the report card...my mom had even asked the teacher beforehand and she said i wasn't missing anything...

hmmm...oh yeah there were three grades that we got until like 3rd grade in our classes..."Satisfactory", "Needs Improvement", and "Unsatisfactory". one area of my report card when i was younger was something like "interaction with peers"...i always got a "Needs Improvement" because i'd sit by myself and read books at recess. it was either that or i'd try and go play a game with someone and they wouldn't want to. if it was a sport i always got picked last so i didn't see the point in playing if it was gonna make me feel bad. now that i think about it...i couldn't stand people even when i was little Laughing guess that's one thing i retained about my childhood =P
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 17th, 2009 at 05:13pm
well it's not something my teacher DID, but i just really do not understand the subject at all! she's my honors geometry teacher, and all she does is write stuff down on the board. doesn't explain it or anything, and barely helps when you need it. and she goes way too fast while writing it down, too. i mean, she's nice and all, but barely anyone in my class understands the subject. and when we have homework, she just expects us to know it, even though we have no idea what we're doing. i'm so going to fail her class...

but in 4th grade, whenever i was angry i would hit people, curse at people, throw things at people, ect. i would just act violently torwards others because i couldn't hold in my anger. and then one day i had to go to the reading class (i went to a private school so it was a little different than regular schools) and i had left my book in my friend's desk. and she told me she didn't have it but then after a long time of searching she told me she had it the whole time. and i was really frusterated so i kicked her. she told my teacher and the teacher was like, "Oh, she wouldn't have kicked you" and stuff even though I said i did and it was really unfair to my friend. that school favorited students anyway. guess i was a favorite.

and at my old school, there was this one teacher there that barely taught anything. i didn't have him, but from what i hear they never learned the subject, and whenever they had like a quiz or something the girls would always get a higher grade than the boys. the kids said that he acted differently towards girls, too. he was fired apparantly after the year was over.
tay jardine;
Salute You in Your Grave
tay jardine;
December 18th, 2009 at 04:41pm
my homeroom teacher films us...and pays an odd amount of attention to my friend
tay jardine;
Salute You in Your Grave
tay jardine;
December 18th, 2009 at 04:41pm
double post, my b
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
December 27th, 2009 at 04:09am
Our Communications professor called us "stupid, incompetent, and unworthy of passing the entrance exams of this university."

But we just didn't really know the answer to his question.
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
December 28th, 2009 at 10:09pm
A pass runner came in my physics classroom one time and my teacher told her to burn in hell. He wasn't like really serious or anything but he didn't seem to be joking either...

In junior high my computer apps teacher threw a chair across the room, I don't really know why.
Easy Tiger!
Killjoy
Easy Tiger!
January 3rd, 2010 at 07:14am
I got pushed down a 3 flights of stairs in year 7, I went into my classroom crying and got told to "stop making a scene"
last time I ever paid attention in Physics!
Wandering_Soul
Jazz Hands
Wandering_Soul
January 3rd, 2010 at 03:49pm
My 8th grade Science teacher has gotten sued twice for sexual harassment. It's obvious that he does, but apparently he can afford good lawyers -_-
.Unseen.Sorrows.
Bleeding on the Floor
.Unseen.Sorrows.
January 5th, 2010 at 02:32pm
My history teacher (who is also the psychology teacher) cusses in class all the time. And brings up sex.
It's pretty awesome.
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
January 7th, 2010 at 06:26pm
my awesome art teacher gave a speech to a kid about speeding, because he wouldn't shut up about how he did 89 in a 55 or something. So she's like "If you ever speed and kill someone, and if its in my family, I hope your concince eats you away so that you have to feel to kill yourself." Not even kidding here, it was creepy. Plus the kid has his drivers license revoked for doing the 89 in a 55 for a month, and he laughed about it. So I'm like, "Tyler, you're a retard."
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
January 7th, 2010 at 06:28pm
cartier-bresson.:
Uh...I don't know if this counts, but my piano teacher used to hit me with shoes. And she slapped me a lot.

mihe hit me too, so when i got outside i yelled "motherfucker!" where she coudln't here me, that happend in like 8th grade.
Star Ashes
Fabulous Killjoy
Star Ashes
January 10th, 2010 at 10:21am
Ren Mihashi:
cartier-bresson.:
Uh...I don't know if this counts, but my piano teacher used to hit me with shoes. And she slapped me a lot.

mihe hit me too, so when i got outside i yelled "motherfucker!" where she coudln't here me, that happend in like 8th grade.

our media teacher hit the music students xD....
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
January 12th, 2010 at 09:37pm
My amazing English teacher was talking about the Trojan war and he was talking about Eris and then he was like, "No, Eris, everyone hates you because you're such a stupid slut that needs to get lost!" It was funny.