Don't have an account? Create one!

Cheating

AuthorMessage
dear matthew
Joining The Black Parade
dear matthew
May 29th, 2007 at 08:48pm
cheaters should never be forgiven nor should they ever cheat. if you want a new relation ship break it off, to sit there and cheat is cowardness and scandalous.
XliesxbeforexkissesX
Fabulous Killjoy
XliesxbeforexkissesX
May 29th, 2007 at 08:52pm
cheaters are scum
yoey962
Bleeding on the Floor
yoey962
May 31st, 2007 at 11:01am
XliesxbeforexkissesX:
cheaters are scum

care to expand on that?

and i have to say i isagree with you.
some people cheat and genuinly make a mistake when they do it.
and they feel terrible about it.
i also find the statement that cheaters should never be forgiven extremely harsh.
you forgive people for other mistakes, so why does cheating (when a person is truely sorry about it) any different.
are you saying if a friend forgot to meet up with you or something you would never forgive them? surely that is as bad. i mean they have showed no regard for your feelings by not turning up and it shows you are not that important to them as they forgot about you. but you'd forgive them because they are your friend. however if some one kisses someone else whilst they ar in a relationship people automatically think they are, as you put it "scum" even if it was a genuine mistake that they regret.

i hate the way people who have cheated are vilified so much. mean sure some people deserve that as they are horrible people who show no care for what they do to others, but for those that genuinely love the person they cheated on and think back on their cheating as a mistake that they regret, surely they deserve less harsh treatment. people who have cheated should not all be tarred with the same brush. it is not right.

and yes i am writing this with a guilty conscience and personal knowledge of what it is like to cheat on someone and regret it as you may probably have guessed. but i stand by what i say that some people who have cheated are subjected to unessary hatred and persecution just because of one horrible mistake.
newyork's finest
Killjoy
newyork's finest
June 1st, 2007 at 02:32pm
i kno what you mean... well like a month ago i was dating this boy where he were dating for two years and eight months... he thought that i would never find out... but i found a way too... i think that when people cheat on people its rude... its disrespectful..... and harm it could tear sumone apart.... i don't seem the need to cheat on sumone... if you don't want to be with that person then break up with them...
angiebee
Killjoy
angiebee
June 1st, 2007 at 03:03pm
a cheater is only a cheater when you get caught. just keep your shit on the dl and you're set.
Helena and Hearts
Jazz Hands
Helena and Hearts
June 3rd, 2007 at 02:30pm
i hav been cheated on, andit sucks...if u dont love some1 and u like some1 else dump them....their is no use in hurting them
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
June 6th, 2007 at 02:21pm
Don't make the mistake of thinking that cheating is about liking one person more than ther other.

Cheating, just so you know, is usually all about sex. MOST guys cheat because they feel sexually attracted to more than one woman and want to experience sex with her. It typically has NOTHING to do with wanting a relationship with her. It's simply a lack of sexual control. You can't say "just choose one girl over the other". Guys don't think like that. They think "below the belt", so to speak, where as women think with their hearts.
XStay_AwakeX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XStay_AwakeX
June 8th, 2007 at 01:47am
cheating=no no.

alright im only a freshman. but last year i had a boyfriend who 'cheated' as in asked out another girl when we were still going out. thats the middle school version of cheating. i didnt really care because i was going to break up with him before i found out.
but.
my friend rachel had a HUUUUGE crush on him and when we broke up she started going out with him. (hehe I hooked 'em up) we all thought he had learned his lesson.
well.
he didnt because about a week later he asked out our friend kelsey while he was still going out with rachel.
she was heartbroken, and now our whole 'group' has been shunning him.
i know its not real 'cheating' but feh, she was really sad

so in conclusion cheating=no no
xdeatheaterx
Killjoy
xdeatheaterx
June 10th, 2007 at 01:46am
i've been cheated on in 3 different relationships and it SUX.
all of them said they loved me, but apparently they didn't.
the reason they did it is because....i wouldn't give it up because i didn't love them.
they were horny teenage boys and they were definately not good for me at all.
and in all honesty, i wanna sock them all in the face or stab them in the eye with a spork.
i think cheaters are horrible people, whether or not it's an accident. because i believe that even if you say you don't want it, deep down inside, there's a little part of you that does and that's why it happens. (sorry if that doesn't make sense to anyone >_< it made sense to me)
Pixxie.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Pixxie.
June 10th, 2007 at 11:41pm
Being cheated on hurts.
personal experiences. and when they say ''i love you'' to you, and you believe them, then they say it to another girl/boy, hurts. so bad.
cheating causes alot of suicide.
Marek Angel of Reven
Killjoy
Marek Angel of Reven
June 11th, 2007 at 01:09pm
Amen to THAT. I just recently got my heartbroken and let me tell ya, it does things to ya. Ya got so many damned questions but you really dont want the answer to ANY of them and then you have to watch that person who fucked you up walk away like they did nothing wrong....

What really hurts is when it happened the day after you were planning out you're lives with them...
Marek Angel of Reven
Killjoy
Marek Angel of Reven
June 11th, 2007 at 01:10pm
Marek Angel of Reven:
Amen to THAT. I just recently got my heartbroken and let me tell ya, it does things to ya. Ya got so many damned questions but you really dont want the answer to ANY of them and then you have to watch that person who fucked you up walk away like they did nothing wrong....

What really hurts is when it happened the day after you were planning out you're lives with them...
Am I Right or Am I RIGHT!?
Pixxie.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Pixxie.
June 11th, 2007 at 01:38pm
Marek Angel of Reven:

Exactly!
they think tht they didn't do anything wrong!!!! and they try to make YOU feel bad about the whole situation. as if it's you're fault. the guy that cheated on me recently cant make up his mind. he cheats, then he comes back, then he cheats then he comes back!
Marek Angel of Reven
Killjoy
Marek Angel of Reven
June 11th, 2007 at 03:59pm
Darlin', you gotta drop his ass. Dont even let that sorry sonofabitch come back!! Thats what I did.
Pixxie.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Pixxie.
June 11th, 2007 at 04:16pm
i'm trying. its just, i love him. u know? i gave up everything for him, and poured my heart into him. but i still wasn't enough

hug sorry bout ur heartbreak. im here if u ever wanna talk.=)
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
June 11th, 2007 at 04:27pm
Okay, I'm sorry, but this is not the place to talk about how you're boyfriend's cheating on you or how much it hurts to be cheated on. If you want to do that, try the What Are You Thinking Thread in the INO Chamber or if you need help, try making a thread in the Personal Questions subform. This thread is to discuss the reasons for cheating, if cheating is forgivable, if cheating is about respect, etc.

Hardly anyone on this page has done that, and if this thread gets too spammy it will be reported and locked, which no one wants.
Marek Angel of Reven
Killjoy
Marek Angel of Reven
June 11th, 2007 at 04:44pm
okay then...
Cheaters should NEVER be forgiven cuz it just messes up the relationship anyways and you'll never have what you had again so dont even TRY.
Better??
Marek Angel of Reven
Killjoy
Marek Angel of Reven
June 11th, 2007 at 04:46pm
BeckyxCookies:
cheating=no no.

alright im only a freshman. but last year i had a boyfriend who 'cheated' as in asked out another girl when we were still going out. thats the middle school version of cheating. i didnt really care because i was going to break up with him before i found out.
but.
my friend rachel had a HUUUUGE crush on him and when we broke up she started going out with him. (hehe I hooked 'em up) we all thought he had learned his lesson.
well.
he didnt because about a week later he asked out our friend kelsey while he was still going out with rachel.
she was heartbroken, and now our whole 'group' has been shunning him.
i know its not real 'cheating' but feh, she was really sad

so in conclusion cheating=no no

Heh heh...nothin' heals heartache like a good SHUNNING....Good for you guys. Yeah, I totally agree. Cheating=no no.
IamManHearMEroar!!
Killjoy
IamManHearMEroar!!
June 13th, 2007 at 02:06am
i was heartbrocken by a girl not too long ago...it devastated me.and worse was when i found out she was doin it with my bestfriend,but while she was killing me inside i met this beautiful girl...she helped me out while my gf just brought me down.she gave me this incredible feeling,as if i was able to love again.but at the time she was going out with this guy.well one day she told me she was having problems with him and she didnt love him anymore.one day she saw me cry,it was cause of what my gf said.she asked what i was gonna do(my friend)i said i dont no.
so she said i should breakup with my gf before i was hurt anylonger.so i did,but on that same day,my friend broke with her bf and told me who was next on my list,and i was like what?and she said: i love you.and im like i love you too im glad ur my best friend(secretely hiding these feelings i had for her)and she looked at me and said:no, i LOVE you.her name is brandi and she saved me from depression,convinced me out of a hurtful relationship,and tought me how to love again.we have been going out for a while now and let me tell you, im one happy emo.Image
IamManHearMEroar!!
Killjoy
IamManHearMEroar!!
June 13th, 2007 at 02:09am
ohh and the reason for cheating i think is that people get bored with you.thats what my ex told me when i found out she was cheating on me.