Don't have an account? Create one!

Cheating

AuthorMessage
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
May 8th, 2007 at 03:23pm
Death by an Enemy:
i personally think that it has nothing to do with respect but how much of a scumbag u are

cheating is unforgivable
if u love the person then they are enought for you

It has EVERYTHING to do with respect. If you respect someone, you are honest with them in every way, and cheating is all about deception. It's a complete lack of respect for someone you care about.

But cheating is NOT unforgivable. I am a very compassionate person and I understand that people are HUMAN and do make mistakes. I can forgive someone if they are truly regretful. I have forgiven someone who cheated on me, it was the hardest thing to do in my life, but it built a strength in our relationship because we were able to recognize we had problems that led to cheating and brought us to a new level of trust.

However, if it was done out of disrespect and he had not felt remorse, then I would have kicked him to the curb.
SINATRA
Bleeding on the Floor
SINATRA
May 9th, 2007 at 02:41am
Cheating is a horrible thing, but I think you can forgive someone for doing it to you. Holding grudges isn't ever a good thing, and I realize how hard it is to get over something like that, but it's much better to be the bigger person and forgive. It doesn't mean you have to go back ot that person, you don't even have to keep in contact with them, but it's always better to be forgiving. Humans make stupid mistakes, and though there is NEVER an excuse for cheating, it does happen.
Plasmatic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Plasmatic.
May 10th, 2007 at 04:22am
yes, i believe that if you cheat on a partner or whoever you musn't fully care about them.
even if you say you didn't mean it that still means you didn't care enough about what your bf/gf would feel.
i would/will never forgive a cheater. i wouldn't let anyone treat me like that or sink to that level.
i've been cheated on before and taken the person back but srsly it just makes you feel worse.
you can't forgive cheating.
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
Joining The Black Parade
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
May 10th, 2007 at 06:58pm
I think people should live their lives how they want, TO A POINT.

If you've got a lovely nice boyfriend and he loves you, and another girl, and you're all nice lovely friends, I'm happy for you. A lovely bit of fun. Your own posse.

When it's a secret, and it's hurting people, I find that wrong. When you're already engaged/married, I find that wrong. If you break up with one, okay.

Also, dating around, you're just dating. When it gets serious, pick ONE.

Sorry for long post. Smile
Save The Bunnies!!
Jazz Hands
Save The Bunnies!!
May 10th, 2007 at 07:57pm
i hate it when guys cheat on girls!!! they have no reason to if they say they love you!!!

I also hate it when he cheats on you with your friends i find that disrespectful and it digustes me!!!
persona non grata
Killjoy
persona non grata
May 10th, 2007 at 11:06pm
well, i do think cheating is wrong. i mean, i think that if you're in an exclusive relationship with someone, it should stay exclusive. however, i do understand how something could happen, mistakes could be made, and what have you. i don't think that just because someone cheats means that you should immediately dump them, or that if someone cheats once that it means they will do it again. it seems to me that mistakes are pretty easy to make, and that sometimes it's okay to forgive someone who has cheated. it all depends on the circumstances, what actually went on, etc.
candy clouds
Killjoy
candy clouds
May 15th, 2007 at 12:48am
Cheating is wrong.
Its such a breach of trust in a relationship.
My father cheated on my mother, it tore our family apart.
My husband cheated on me. I can never trust him again.
Its wrong.
Xfriday_im_in_loveX
Killjoy
Xfriday_im_in_loveX
May 16th, 2007 at 10:38pm
ive had my own experiance with cheating
and in this case it was to spite someone
i do not at all agree with it but it happened =/
chloeBAM
Fabulous Killjoy
chloeBAM
May 18th, 2007 at 07:02pm

i was just cheated on by my boyfriend of 11 months a couple of months ago

[spam]i found out on the day i was going to see mcr, they were there for me when i needed them[/spam]

and i've been asking myself the question the whole time: is a cheater always a cheater?
being so naively in love, i have him back, but nothings the same anymore thinking that there was someone else.

so anyways, back on topic, cheating is wrong, and it ruins everything you had with that one person. however, being human, humans make mistakes, and i stand by saying that everyone deserves a second chance, but only a second one. you shouldn't have to make the same mistake twice.
M!ChA3L
Killjoy
M!ChA3L
May 19th, 2007 at 04:21am
Cheating does have to do with respect. You wont cheat on someone if you loved them. BUT what is cheating everyone has their own beleif for what it is. I think cheating is sexual intercourse oral or making out with someone but I dont think its peck kissing holding hands dancing or even hugging. I have some very affectionate friends and if kissing them (peck) on the lips is cheating then Ive cheated on everyone ive gone out with. Its not like im saying im guna leave you for you or sleep with you and her and lie about it. I mean I love my girlfriend and she knows i have affectionate friends but theres nothing more to the affectionate its either a peck or hug. But if its your ex girlfriend your doing the peck to MAYBE it wouldnt be wise cause people can get mixed feelings. Anyone agree?
ilovegerardway2much
Jazz Hands
ilovegerardway2much
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:06pm
if u cheat on someone, ur a piece of shiot. if u truly dont like tht person ur with, break it off and THEN go out w/that other person. theres no reason2 go out w/2 ppl @ once. and probably end up losing both.
fxmous-lxst-words
Joining The Black Parade
fxmous-lxst-words
May 25th, 2007 at 11:30am
i think cheating is totally wrong, and it DOES have to do with respect. if you cheat on your boyfriend/girlfriend [or husband/wife] then you have no respect for that person.
Perversion 99
Motor Baby
Perversion 99
May 25th, 2007 at 02:29pm
Guys lie all the time. Its not that they actually really "love" you. Its that they want in your pants. This is with about 85% of guys. I've been cheated on, and it hurts. He still, to this day claims he did not cheat. Thats just a thing for guys. Lying. To guys, sex is an emotion and if you dont put out then they'll find someone who will.
MarinaMassacre
Killjoy
MarinaMassacre
May 26th, 2007 at 10:59am
I'm cheating on someone write now and he's out of town and i'm back with my ex I don't know what to do....I love both of them....Help me please.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
May 26th, 2007 at 03:21pm
Solar-Powered Genie:
i believe that if you cheat on a partner or whoever you musn't fully care about them. i would/will never forgive a cheater.

Don't be too quick to judge. Sometimes, it's a moment of weakness. All the love in the world will not keep a man from cheating if there is not trust, respect and honesty in their relationship.

Back before we were married, my husband cheated on me at a point when our relationship was really falling apart. So he found comfort with another girl. It was a mistake, but we realized that we had major problems. We really really loved one another, but if we wanted to be together we had to work out our problems.

It took wiping the slate clean and starting our relationship all over again, building up trust over many years. Learning to talk about our problems instead of running away and cheating and lying. He's been honest with me ever since. He learned that our relationship would only work out if we were both open with each other.

It was his mistake and I had the maturity and compassion to understand it and forgive him. I was the one who had pushed him away from me. We had stopped listening to each other and stopped caring. We are human and we make mistakes. We both still loved each other very much.

If he was to keep cheating everytime we had a fight, I would have left him, because I would have realized that he did not have the ability to restrain himself and did not have the respect for me and our relationship. But luckily, this was not the case. If anything, that one mistake has made our relationship stronger. So, be careful before you judge. Cheating is horrible, but not always unforgivable.
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
May 27th, 2007 at 03:23pm
jamie is dead!:
I think it's horrible.
What if you cheated on someone who really liked you? That would break their heart, and seeing someone with a broken heart, for me at least, makes me feel so so sad.
Why would/should someone cheat on someone else? Why can't people just end the relationship before you start seeing other people?
Gosh.

Well said. I have been cheated on. And it was with one of my best friends. It broke my heart and ever since that i have never really been the same. And yer, as mad as i am i forgave them both. Because my best friend knew how much she screwed up my life and she thought that he had already dumped me.
She broke up with him straight away.
But honestly, what is the point ?
Its silly and if you like someone else. Tell the person your going out with that. They'd far more like you to tell them than you just decide to 2-time.
Rawr !
Oooh Hit It Again!
Joining The Black Parade
Oooh Hit It Again!
May 28th, 2007 at 01:04am
Cheating is wrong. What I hate is when people think that when they cheat with someone of the same sex it's not technically cheating. Like if a girl cheats on her boyfriend with another girl. That's still cheating!
scissor.fuck.cunt.
Banned
scissor.fuck.cunt.
May 29th, 2007 at 03:46pm
I've cheated once and i felt horrible about it the next day. What happened was that i had gotten drunk at a party and started to flirt (innocently) with this dude "Booze" well he took it a little to far and one thing lead to another and next thing i kno imlying in bed with him,naked. I can recall everything that happened...and i felt so bad that i confess to my boyfriend and luckly me and him r still together
MarinaMassacre
Killjoy
MarinaMassacre
May 29th, 2007 at 08:34pm
I feel bad...Jacob knows I'm cheating on him with my ex but he always askes me "Well....who do you like more?" and I never anwer the queston and I love both a them alot and.....I'm scared....I can't break up with Jacob......Help me please
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
May 29th, 2007 at 08:37pm
AIDENthelastsunrise:
I feel bad...Jacob knows I'm cheating on him with my ex but he always askes me "Well....who do you like more?" and I never anwer the queston and I love both a them alot and.....I'm scared....I can't break up with Jacob......Help me please

Wrong place. Try making a thread in the Personal Questions forum.