Don't have an account? Create one!

Cheating

AuthorMessage
Alfred.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alfred.
October 15th, 2006 at 03:05pm
I'm being cheated on right now. &&& shew told me. &&& I don't care, either. You see I'm bi. My gf got a bf....and is still dating me.
My gf claims that that means I'm dating her bf too.
I've never met him.

^^
messed? or what? Disgust Rolling Eyes
GODZILLA.
Salute You in Your Grave
GODZILLA.
October 15th, 2006 at 03:30pm
Ahhh.
Im like...
i cant say its wrong >_<
because.
Alright, ive known my current boyfriend sinse March, and we immeadiately became close.
When he got a girlfriend, i was protecctive. but not overly so, because theyd known eachother for years.
When she got pregnant i stood by them and encouraged them to go either way.
thats it was their choise to keep it or not.
Then i started to like him more than a friend. so i told him >_<
and he said he felt the same.
eventually it turned into something >_<
and now, after a very long, very complicated journey, he and hid girlfriend are just friends, and im going out with him.

i think if its done with intent to hurt the other person, its wrong.
stefy
Killjoy
stefy
October 16th, 2006 at 01:40pm
Cheaters are awful. I've been cheated on more than once by guys who claimed to love me. It's a cowardly thing to do. I say this because if you cheat it basically says you aren't mentally strong enough to do the honorable thing and brek up with the person. It's always a hurtful, disrespectful thing to do.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
October 16th, 2006 at 03:22pm
Summer Shudder.:
Cheaters are awful. I've been cheated on more than once by guys who claimed to love me. It's a cowardly thing to do. I say this because if you cheat it basically says you aren't mentally strong enough to do the honorable thing and brek up with the person. It's always a hurtful, disrespectful thing to do.

Thats very true. I never ever thought I would cheat on a boyfriend, then two years ago, I found myself in love with another guy. He felt the same. I had fallen out of love with my boyfriend at the time, but I was too weak to admit it, and I was too afraid to leave him alone, especially because we lived together and he had moved over from ireland to be with me, even though I knew cheating on him was so wrong, it felt like my only option at the time.

After about a month, I broke up with the guy who was my boyfriend at the time, i never told him that i had cheated on him, but we had definatly grown apart so he took that as the reason why, I was at university and with him being five years older than me I felt that he held me back from doing what i wanted to do. He was very upset, but I was not. I was happy for the first time ever, and I got to experience what real love was for the first time.

The guy I fell in love with, I now live with, its our two year "going out" anneversary on halloween and I couldnt be more happy. I feel like making such a big mistake has been a valuable life lesson, cheating is wrong, and not I believe i am strong enough to never ever go there again.

If i ever realised I was not in love with my boyfriend, I feel I could deal with it in an appropriate way this time, not that im planning on it happening mind!
Modern Swinger
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Modern Swinger
November 1st, 2006 at 12:00pm
i don't agree with cheating at all. my ex bf cheated on me with my best friend, before he did that he said he loved me and kept telling me he did,but if you love someone as much as you say you do then why cheat. it hurts more than anything i've experienced and its not fun at all.
My Chemical Asshole
Bleeding on the Floor
My Chemical Asshole
November 4th, 2006 at 05:50pm
The other day, I cheated in my maths test and came third. I wrote the formulas for 'sin, tan and cos' on my hand. But when it comes to boyfriends and girlfriends, cheating on one another is just plain mean.
lux lisbon.
Always Born a Crime
lux lisbon.
November 4th, 2006 at 07:48pm
the newyork lights.:

I agree with you, completely.
I've been cheated on before, and it was the worst feeling in the world to have to be told by someone that my boyfriend had screwed around with some other girl.
He actually went so low as to hook-up with one of my friends, telling her that we weren't together, anymore.
I dated him for a little over a year, and he was messing around for probably most of that time (from what I've heard since then). My relationship with him has totally destroyed my trust in men. I haven't been in a relationship since then. I'm too afraid.
My opinion: cheating is the lowest of the low. If you don't want to be with someone, break up with them. It would hurt much less in the end.
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 4th, 2006 at 09:42pm
Cheating is so wrong once a cheater always a cheater...I remember I was dating this guy we were gonna go out on our first date after I came home..
And the fucked up part after I dumped him cause he was an asshole to me His friend told me he's been cheating on me the entire time with his long time girlfriend Samantha Guys who cheat deserve to have their balls cut off.And never use it again.I sware men are such jerks some men are..
He caught himself in a lie bastard.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
November 4th, 2006 at 10:17pm
Cheating is crude, I agree, yet I don't agree with the statement ' Once a cheater, always a cheater.'

There's more to a person, than a robotic continous mind. People calculate their actions and begin to contemplate on how they yearn to live the rest of their life; Whether it's destorying it or actually doing something with their life. Majority keep it in mind and may do it again; but it's not the only focused thought they continue to withhold.
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 4th, 2006 at 10:20pm
I agree with that state ment because people always ask for that second chance and you dont wanna give it to them cause they'll just do it again and again...That was the first time I got played by a guy like that.

He was lucky I wasnt around when I found out cause I would've decked him in the face.
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 4th, 2006 at 10:20pm
EDIT
Misread
Banned
Misread
November 6th, 2006 at 08:01pm
Modern Swinger:
i don't agree with cheating at all. my ex bf cheated on me with my best friend, before he did that he said he loved me and kept telling me he did,but if you love someone as much as you say you do then why cheat. it hurts more than anything i've experienced and its not fun at all.

And its guys like that, that makes it so damn hard for nice guys like me. They ruin girls perception of guys and then we have no chance with the nice girls...
Modern Swinger
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Modern Swinger
November 7th, 2006 at 11:34am
Misread:
Modern Swinger:

And its guys like that, that makes it so damn hard for nice guys like me. They ruin girls perception of guys and then we have no chance with the nice girls...

ya it does, i've met some nice guys after i was cheated on but it's so hard to trust guys after that
ShotgunnxSinnerx
Fabulous Killjoy
ShotgunnxSinnerx
November 7th, 2006 at 12:04pm
MyOwnImmortality:
Cheating is crude, I agree, yet I don't agree with the statement ' Once a cheater, always a cheater.'

THANK YOU!!
that's EXACTLY what I was going to say.
I guess you could say i cheated once but it was on a guy that lived across the US and i'd never met him
that doesn't really count, right?
internet relationships don't count.
unless you find some way to meet them.
Gutterflower
Always Born a Crime
Gutterflower
November 7th, 2006 at 01:44pm
I think it's really disrespectful and hurtful. If you like a person enough to go out with them in the first place, then surely you must like them enough not to hurt them that much. Ok, so you may not feel the same way about the person anymore, or they may have done something to hurt you, but no one deserves to be cheated on. If you like someone else, end the relationship you're in first, rather then causing everyone more heartache.
rick
Killjoy
rick
November 9th, 2006 at 12:42pm
I'm against cheating, primarily because my father left my mother and i experianced the effects of it and saw the effect it has on the people around you. i don't mind people seeing more than one person as long as the other half knows about it. I'm not in to that myself, i wouldn't feel secure or loved, nor would i feel respected or wanted or satisfactory.
Shayna;Vengeance
Salute You in Your Grave
Shayna;Vengeance
November 9th, 2006 at 08:46pm
Wouldn't this belong in the relationships thread?
XxUSEDxX
Killjoy
XxUSEDxX
November 14th, 2006 at 05:19pm
i chetad. dont ever do it . it makes you feel dirty and you feel sick if you keep it to yourslef unless you dont have a hart
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
November 14th, 2006 at 05:31pm
To turn this back into something resembling a discussion....
-------------------------
What effects might cheating have on a persons next relationship?

Is cheating acceptable under different circumstances, and if so, what are those circumstances that make it ok?

How often do you think that cheating is responsible for a break-up?

Can seeing promiscuous behavior from a parent/guardian/tellivision program as a child make you more likely to cheat as an adult?

Is cheating more or less frequent than it was 50 years ago? What could have contributed to this?
lux lisbon.
Always Born a Crime
lux lisbon.
November 14th, 2006 at 05:48pm
bloodredruby69:

What effects might cheating have on a persons next relationship?

Even though I think I've said this before, I was cheated on almost two years ago and I haven't had a serious relationship since.
The experience has dramatically affected my trust in men.