Don't have an account? Create one!

Cheating

AuthorMessage
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
August 23rd, 2007 at 05:56am
If your scared, try AIM or MySpace. If you trust her, invite her over and talk to her. I have been in this situation before and I didn't say anything, and I ended up paying for it, your ganna have to be creative, and brave ^^

Guys smell
emi Autopsy.
Killjoy
emi Autopsy.
August 23rd, 2007 at 06:41am
Thanks, actually, I did get her AIM to talk to her. I mean, Im not totally sure how to begin, I cant just IM her saying "Hey, I made out with your boyfriend" ya know? But Im sure Ill figure it out. I just dont want her to hate him, I dont like that.

bu like I said, thanks, really.
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
August 23rd, 2007 at 11:41am
look most of the people on here have just been saying that its wrong and the people who cheat are just messed up, sometimes its not like that.

i'mm not saying cheating is right, but sometimes it doesnt seem that wrong.
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
August 23rd, 2007 at 11:48am
Revival:
Cheating is definately very disrespectful. It happened to em, and it's horrible. This is a question about loyalty. People who cheat definately have no heart.

It's so damn w r o n g.

-Carolyne

^^^ not nessecerly (sp?) people who cheat do sometimes have hearts, things just happen in the heat of the moment, i know that sounds like a pathetic excuse.

Sometimes its wrong, and right in a way.
emi Autopsy.
Killjoy
emi Autopsy.
August 23rd, 2007 at 04:13pm
dark.emo.sian:
Revival:
Cheating is definately very disrespectful. It happened to em, and it's horrible. This is a question about loyalty. People who cheat definately have no heart.

It's so damn w r o n g.

-Carolyne

^^^ not nessecerly (sp?) people who cheat do sometimes have hearts, things just happen in the heat of the moment, i know that sounds like a pathetic excuse.

Sometimes its wrong, and right in a way.

this is very true, I mean, there are situations where cheating isnt a bad thing, just imagine the kind of feeling, Youre stuck with someone who abuses you, but you find someone who makes you feel complete. I understand.

so no hard feelins for cheaters, they arent always the guilty ones.

Besides, I was dating a guy whop cheated on me with an ex boyfriend, but we broke up, and now we couldnt be better friends, and I know that sounds awkward, but its a long story.
dear matthew
Joining The Black Parade
dear matthew
August 23rd, 2007 at 06:18pm
true but cheating means going farther then "small talk", i can see if someones abusing you then you could infact meet someone who makes you feel better. after that i would suggest just dumping the original guy. that way you really dont cheat, and problems are solved
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
August 23rd, 2007 at 08:04pm
Alfred.:
I'm being cheated on right now. &&& shew told me. &&& I don't care, either. You see I'm bi. My gf got a bf....and is still dating me.
My gf claims that that means I'm dating her bf too.
I've never met him.

^^
messed? or what? Disgust

Well...I'm going to put it in the best way i can, its like when you have sexual intercourse, lets just say "Judy" slept "Matt" and "Matt" slept with "Maria".

And so then when you sleep with judy, you have just "Messed" with matt and maria, umm someone please tell me if i am incorrect...
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
August 23rd, 2007 at 08:30pm
Diana_a7x:
Alfred.:
I'm being cheated on right now. &&& shew told me. &&& I don't care, either. You see I'm bi. My gf got a bf....and is still dating me.
My gf claims that that means I'm dating her bf too.
I've never met him.

^^
messed? or what? Disgust

Well...I'm going to put it in the best way i can, its like when you have sexual intercourse, lets just say "Judy" slept "Matt" and "Matt" slept with "Maria".

And so then when you sleep with judy, you have just "Messed" with matt and maria, umm someone please tell me if i am incorrect...

well i'm not quite sure if thats correct, but close enough, i couldn't quite get thepoit of that though, sorry.
well really cheating is ethics. Morally, your suppose to only be with one person, not 2. but it really comes down to the situation. like on a tv show some person is in love with 2 people and has to chose but can't, but still goes out with them at the same time, that in my opion is wrong. now if i were in that situation i might do the same, so really we can't judge cause what would we do if we were in that situation? but would it be considered cheating if their lover is far away and they bacome sexually frustrated or whatever, and just need to be touched? in my opion that to is wrong but then agian i might do the same if i were in the situation. so really.
sorry if that made no sense
emi Autopsy.
Killjoy
emi Autopsy.
August 24th, 2007 at 02:28am
Okay, personally I think that cheating has its limits.
Of course its not technically apropriate, but what is these days??

I mean, look at far we have teens going.
Getting all "touchy" and affectionate.
tons of PDA, and I mean,
even friends get really close, like tacklinge on another and sometimes action that gets mistaken for PDA.

I think people should get over the "age" factor.
If you find someone that you are comfortable with, and you act out, its just normal.
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
August 24th, 2007 at 02:38am
Yes, Well....Yeah haha thanks Afred, I tried my best hehe
<3
Well cheating is just wrong!!
thats all I have to say
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 24th, 2007 at 03:01am
deffenatly
but guys arent always the cheaters there are always a bunch of backstabbing girls out there who try to gain attention by gaining more guys in there trap

emi Autopsy.
Killjoy
emi Autopsy.
August 24th, 2007 at 03:21am
^^ that is very true, also.

Which really does bother me, when the thing happened, and I kissed a guy who had (yes HAD, I talked to her about it, they are no longer dating, thans for the advice, it really did help, now she is done wqith that creep) a girlfriend, I felt sort of like I was the one cheating, I still feel horriblew about it. And I understand that cheating isnt just a guy's territory. Girls cheat ALOT too.
xBlack_Heartsx
Joining The Black Parade
xBlack_Heartsx
August 30th, 2007 at 12:54am
Yes Cheating is just plain stupid and wrong. i've witnessed it and it just makes me sick to keep a secret like that
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
August 30th, 2007 at 05:21am
Cheating ruins the foundation of the relationship. Once someone betrays that trust, there is no way of getting it back completly. You can take the person back, but it's always going to be there, in the back of your mind.
Once there is no trust, there is no relationship. Jeaousy, hurt, suspicion. You can't get over that.
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
August 30th, 2007 at 05:50am
cheating is just... wrong. if you don't like the relationship you are in, then just break the ice and explain to your partner why. it's not that necessary to go out there and just cheat... while you can just tell the person why.
i really don't agree with cheating.
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
August 31st, 2007 at 08:24pm
Okay what are the signs of cheating from a guy?

I've been a relationship for six months tomarrow and I've never cheated. But now i had someone come up and tell me that they saw my bf holding my friend Martika the way he holds me while we were going out. I don't know if that's considered cheating but it still hurts. I've been cheated on so many times, and I really love this guy. When I asked him he denied it and this whole big fight occured . Should I be worried, I just don't want to get hurt again thats all.
Sophi17
Killjoy
Sophi17
August 31st, 2007 at 08:53pm
its got nothign to do with respect... i was cheated on and it broke my heart... if somebody truly loved you they could never cheat on you... thats a fact you know x x x
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
September 1st, 2007 at 12:36am
Botox_Botox:

I've been a relationship for six months tomarrow and I've never cheated. But now i had someone come up and tell me that they saw my bf holding my friend Martika the way he holds me while we were going out. I don't know if that's considered cheating but it still hurts. I've been cheated on so many times, and I really love this guy. When I asked him he denied it and this whole big fight occured . Should I be worried, I just don't want to get hurt again thats all.
well im not a guy but i can tell you that its hard to find out if a guy is cheating in most cases.
you need to ask people around if they saw the same thing as the other person did. then you have to talk to your friend and disscuss the problem with her (shes supossed to be your friend =/)

Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
September 6th, 2007 at 08:06pm
xMyBlackDaliahx:
Botox_Botox:

well im not a guy but i can tell you that its hard to find out if a guy is cheating in most cases.
you need to ask people around if they saw the same thing as the other person did. then you have to talk to your friend and disscuss the problem with her (shes supossed to be your friend =/)

Well everything is worked out, it turns out that he wasn't . I really do love him., but what i did find out he's been lying to me about shit. I'm giving him a second chance, is that the wisest thing to do? Sad
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
September 7th, 2007 at 03:41pm
Stripey-Stripes.:
Cheating ruins the foundation of the relationship. Once someone betrays that trust, there is no way of getting it back completly. You can take the person back, but it's always going to be there, in the back of your mind.
Once there is no trust, there is no relationship. Jeaousy, hurt, suspicion. You can't get over that.

That's not true. I trust my husband 100% completely. He cheated years ago while we were dating. We actually built the relationship up again from scratch and our relationship is stronger than ever before. In the end, we are better, more honest and open with one another.