Don't have an account? Create one!

Cheating

AuthorMessage
Pilgrim.
Salute You in Your Grave
Pilgrim.
September 7th, 2007 at 03:51pm
^I got to agree with Beeblebrox here. If the other one is cheating, it's a sign that there is something wrong with the relationship. If both parties are willing to give it a go, things can be worked out and the relationship can continue, but it does require 100% commitment from both. Too often the real issues in the relationship are overlooked, which leads to cheating and in many cases breaking up. I'm not saying cheating is okay, it's not, but it's not necessarely the end of the world.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
September 7th, 2007 at 07:09pm
Thank you, Endless. You are the only one who sees it this way. It's one of those things that you just can't understand unless it's happened to you. It's not always a case of liking one person more than the other. It's not always about love.

Sometimes it's just problems inside the relationship that, like you said, get overlooked. Then one person feels neglected emotionally and seeks physical affection from someone else. Men equate happiness with physical affection. Plain and simple. When they are unhappy, they will sometimes find another person to get affection from. It's usually a moment of weakness. But the problem isn't their cheating, the problem is the relationship. Fix that and you can "cure" the cheating.
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
September 9th, 2007 at 10:59am
Just something that I've been pondering for the past week or so:
If you were a bisexual girl, in a relationship with a girl, but wanted to do "stuff" with a guy, should you be allowed to cheat? And, if you told your girlfriend, would it count as cheating?
(Theoretically, like.)
Bleeding Dry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bleeding Dry
September 9th, 2007 at 04:01pm
If you both agreed it was fine, then i think thats okay. because you are both agreeing on it. cheating is mainly when people do it behind the others back and/or when the other one doesnt agree with it. if you both think its ok (theoretically) then its ok. my opinion anyway Smile
Lights
Salute You in Your Grave
Lights
September 10th, 2007 at 07:45am
cheating is mostly caused because there is something wrong in the relationship, not because the person cheating is heartless.
there's always a reason for someone who cheats, but it's much more respectful if you just break it off.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
September 13th, 2007 at 08:25pm
bitches get stitches:
there's always a reason for someone who cheats, but it's much more respectful if you just break it off.

How so? What if you both really do love one another? What if the cheater asks for forgiveness? What if neither of you want out of the relationship? Just some things to think about...
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
September 14th, 2007 at 02:15am
Beeblebrox:
bitches get stitches:

How so? What if you both really do love one another? What if the cheater asks for forgiveness? What if neither of you want out of the relationship? Just some things to think about...

good piont. every person who cheated has some reason, they should feel like a douchebag afterwards, but almost every case it's because of lust. plain and simple.
i feel so bad for the married woman who thinks everything is going ok, then she finds out her husband is having an affair, and she loves him so much and her world just goes crushing down. there was a story i watched on 20/20 about it, it was bad. and sometimes that relationship just needed to end and so cheating is used as an excuse
Tux_Rocks
Joining The Black Parade
Tux_Rocks
September 15th, 2007 at 03:51pm
It depends alot on the reason why the other person cheated in the first place. If the two people really love each other then they should just talk to each other about it. I forgave my boyfriend for cheating, he felt absolutely terrible afterwards and asked for my forgiveness.
x_gerard_way_lover_x
Killjoy
x_gerard_way_lover_x
September 15th, 2007 at 04:51pm
i have bin cheated on but it didnt really bother me coz i was gonna dump him anywayz but tht isnt the point . I dont c the point in cheating coz if u arent happy wif the person u r wif then dont cheat and string her/him along just say it isnt working out and find sum1 else .

x_GERARD_WAY_ROX_MY_WURLD_x
jenni
Killjoy
jenni
September 15th, 2007 at 04:58pm
i've personally never cheated on anyone, but it hurt me when my best friend of 8 years got cheated on, and i had classes with that guy and didn't know what to do...my friend's doing better now, but now some of her choices in how to react to a guy when he may say something that may have another meaning, or may do something she may not totally approve of or some crap like that, are a little whack...this one guy said he liked her, and she thought he was a perv, but really he's like my new best friend and is really sweet and took my advice on just telling her that he liked her...anyway, she now carries a weapon with her at all times just in case she ever sees him again...and it's sad 'cause they're both my best friends and i can't choose between them who i would rather hang out with! urgh! sorry, that was long...
Mandi4MCR
Killjoy
Mandi4MCR
October 18th, 2007 at 07:52pm
cheating is the most stupid thing anyone could do! if you dont love someone tell them! and if you do love them you wouldnt have the guts to cheat on them! so why do ppl thin kthat they need to hurt ppl and cheat on them?
CyanideRomantic
Killjoy
CyanideRomantic
October 18th, 2007 at 08:04pm
Ive done it ad I have had it done to me and i have been with someone who is cheating on someone while i am cheatin gon someone...so I have seen all sides of this and this is what I have learned.................

People ( like me) get so restless and they want to try it even if they know they want to be with that special oerson forever. The thing is though , you want a partner that you can explain that too and you two are still pretty cool, you know let them go out for the night and do what they want with who they want where they want. if people just knew how to talk to people it would be easier..I m not justifying cheating in any way...i just kind of understand where those people are coming from.
Your.Guardian.Angel.
Jazz Hands
Your.Guardian.Angel.
October 18th, 2007 at 10:05pm
The only thing I can say is I HATE CHEATERS!!! It's not fair to the one person they're supposed to love!!!!!! Instead of being a chicken-ass coward and cheating all sneakily the person should have the guts to tell the one they're supposed to love, the one they're supposed to be with, that they don't love them like they loved them yesterday. Of course, this may be a difficult thing to do, ya may not want to risk the feelings of this person, but they'll find it easier to accept than if you cheat...It's not fair and I hate the whole concept of it...
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
October 19th, 2007 at 01:34am
Your.Guardian.Angel.:
The only thing I can say is I HATE CHEATERS!!! It's not fair to the one person they're supposed to love!!!!!! Instead of being a chicken-ass coward and cheating all sneakily the person should have the guts to tell the one they're supposed to love, the one they're supposed to be with, that they don't love them like they loved them yesterday. Of course, this may be a difficult thing to do, ya may not want to risk the feelings of this person, but they'll find it easier to accept than if you cheat...It's not fair and I hate the whole concept of it...

Did you ever stop and think that maybe the person that they had an affair with is the person they're "supposed to love"?
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
October 19th, 2007 at 01:43am
Andy Wainwright:
Just something that I've been pondering for the past week or so:
If you were a bisexual girl, in a relationship with a girl, but wanted to do "stuff" with a guy, should you be allowed to cheat? And, if you told your girlfriend, would it count as cheating?
(Theoretically, like.)

ummm i kinda did something like this. i did things with one of my best friend after me and my boyfriend started going out, i felt bad and so i told him, and he was totally cool, so it just depends on the person.you can't be to stereotypical with problems like this, every situations different
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 19th, 2007 at 05:30pm
Cheating to me isn't as bad as having an affair.
If you coutn cheating as a one off thing, like I do.
Otherwise it's an affair.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
October 20th, 2007 at 01:33am
^What are you talking about? Cheating and having an affair are the same thing. I know that "having an affair" gives connotations to the affair lasting a while, but that doesn't make a difference.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 21st, 2007 at 02:29pm
I don't know, I've always been taught that cheating was a one off thing.
And that if it happened more than once, it was known as an affair.

Guess I've been taught the wrong thing.
Sonnet 130
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sonnet 130
October 21st, 2007 at 03:04pm
Some people say that you can't help who you love or like. But what if you liked two people at the same time. Say you was with someone but then you fancied someone else.
It happens to alot of people and yes people cheat on people.

If i was in that situation then i wouldn't no matter how great the temptation. You shouldn't break someones heart because you want to fuck someone else. Ever heard of will power?

And it's not just about having respect for that person its about could you hurt that person and do you really love them? It's like a sick game really.
Thunderbuns.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Thunderbuns.
October 24th, 2007 at 12:57am
Okee, cheating is freakin' wrong.
And disrespectful.
I've been cheated on, by at least three guys.
Though one I don't really think cheated on me...
HOWEVER...
I knew of one of these, because the other girl found out that he was cheating on me with her, felt really bad, and sent a note through her sister to me.
He flat out denied it.
When you have someones trust, and they have yours, and then you go and break it by cheating on them, that's just wrong.
I have trust issues {as do many of my friend's who have been cheated on} with guys because of those jerks.
And it hurts me because I want so badly to trust Zack, and I do, more than any other guy, but my past keeps coming to the front of my mind.
So not only is cheating disrespectful, it's can emotionally scar you.
One cannot "love" someone and go screw someone else, sorry.
Not the way it works.