Don't have an account? Create one!

Cheating

AuthorMessage
nina;
Awake and Unafraid
nina;
October 25th, 2009 at 12:10pm
I used to always tell everyone "First time he cheats on your, it's his fault. Second time, it's your fault". But it's harder to actually follow it. I know that most of the times cheating indicates that something is wrong in the relationship. And this is something that can be worked through.

I have been cheated on, and also cheated, in the same relationship. A story which baked revenge and just not enough confirmation from the partner.

We took this as signs that something is wrong. So we worked it through, hardcore, and no we've never been happier. We trust each other again. But it was a long and hard way there.

But it's of course different from case to case. Some men and women do it because they are jerks. Others do it because they're sad and hurt and stuck.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 25th, 2009 at 01:12pm
That is a very mature and thoughtful way of looking at it. I tend to agree with you on that.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
October 25th, 2009 at 09:23pm
narin;:
I used to always tell everyone "First time he cheats on your, it's his fault. Second time, it's your fault". But it's harder to actually follow it. I know that most of the times cheating indicates that something is wrong in the relationship. And this is something that can be worked through.

I have been cheated on, and also cheated, in the same relationship. A story which baked revenge and just not enough confirmation from the partner.

We took this as signs that something is wrong. So we worked it through, hardcore, and no we've never been happier. We trust each other again. But it was a long and hard way there.

But it's of course different from case to case. Some men and women do it because they are jerks. Others do it because they're sad and hurt and stuck.
I agree that it can be worked through, but sometimes it depends on how the other person reacts to it. Some people just do not have the heart to work it through with someone who cheated on them.

And for me personally, it would depend on whether it was a long term affair or a one night stand. I could forgive a ONS easier than a LTA. A LTA suggests to me that they've somewhat moved on from me, they just haven't bothered to notify me about it. It would be something that needs to be discussed, but I wouldn't be able to think differently. I would assume I don't mean much to them anymore if they were just going to have a relationship with someone else.
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
November 20th, 2009 at 12:50pm
"""""""ok when ppl talk about cheating they always say its "disrespectful".......well F@%k RESPECT.......if you luved someone as much as you say u do what the fudge iz the point of cheating.......now ive have never been cheated on nor have i ever cheated on someone.......but my friends have been cheated on and it breaks my heart to see that some a$$ hole who says "i LOVE YOu" to them one minute then turns around and screws someone else.......

so what do u guys think does cheating have anything 2 do with respect??

post back plz"""""""""

well honestly I think that 99% of people in this world are true douchebags. They follow pathetic human psychology without just chilling and thinking about what it's all about in the long run. I've met nicer boys who wouldn't do such crap. Maybe it's just the kind girl who attracts a ceratin kind of guy who's prone to do that. Mild mannered and openminded people are better. The more you try to impress people to be with someone, the more of a chance you have of finding a douchebag. That's just my opinion.
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
November 21st, 2009 at 06:55pm
This is where I disagree with you 'Darkromance'. Can you really justify calling everyone who cheats a 'douchebag'?

I find that's a little bit of a generalisation given the different factors involved in each relationship. No way am I encouraging or defending cheating however, I feel that, for many people, it's not a concious decision and, often, it isn't planned. Things happen spontaneously. As humans, we are all bound to make mistakes on some level.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
November 22nd, 2009 at 12:35am
gerard butler.:
This is where I disagree with you 'Darkromance'. Can you really justify calling everyone who cheats a 'douchebag'?

More than cheaters, it was 99% of the people in this world. That's a ridiculous world view in my opinion.
Pansy Wayero
Jazz Hands
Pansy Wayero
November 25th, 2009 at 07:04am
i disagree with you 'Darkromance' I will admit i have cheated in my life but its mainly been because i am always chasing the dream of being treated witth adoring love and being treated like a princess. and at the times wen i have cheated my bf was being cold and unloving. so some new guy comes along flirts with me makes me feel appreciated, attractive and loocved and me being a vulnerable person will beleive it. i do not condone cheating, in fact im ashamed of wat i did but not all cheaters are douchebags, some are insecure and afraid of commitment.
immortal_love27
Killjoy
immortal_love27
April 27th, 2010 at 06:40pm
Cheating has nothing to do with respect. I have been with six guys since the age of sixteen. 5 out of the 6 cheated on me. Including the guy i am with now. I gave that lucky bastard a second chance. Good thing though, we are getting married this summer. Laughing Anyway I cheated once, on my ex. He moved down to Tennessee and I cheated on him to get with the guy I'm with now. It bit me in the ass though, because like i said he ended up cheating on me. Then again, I found out my ex was cheating on me while he was in Tennessee, and eye for an eye i guess. Now, i'm rambling. I think that ppl cheat for many different reasons, some of them are stupid, and some of them make a lot of since. A friend of mine got married straight out of high school. She has cheated on her husband twice in five year's. Each time for different reasons. I think she did it because she didn't have much experience with other men. Anyways I think cheating is horrid, leave the person or get a divorce.
Coraline.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Coraline.
April 27th, 2010 at 06:51pm
Ive never cheated myself,but i have been cheated on.
And its the most painful experience ever.

I dont see the point,weather its by accident and didnt mean to happen,or if planned,why be with that person if your going to cheat on them?
izziescenex
Killjoy
izziescenex
June 4th, 2010 at 02:53pm
I have never cheated on anyone and no one has ever cheated on me (or not hwat i know about). But people has told me about who cheats on who and so on, not like I care but it's annoying. And I think when someone cheats they do it on purpose, 'cause you can decide if you want to cheat or not.
Even though guys let their "disco stick" do the talking.
Don Juan Triumphant
Salute You in Your Grave
Don Juan Triumphant
June 7th, 2010 at 12:56am
i have never cheated on anyone, but i have been the one that someone cheated with. i think if i told any one of my friends, they would judge me badly for it and if i was on the other side an it was them in my position i would probably think they were a bad person for it too. but i found out the hard way that even if it is against your morals and everything, sometimes its hard to get out of situations like that by doing the right thing. im not by any means saying that its ok, but sometimes people need to understand what kind of position the person being pressured is in. i know that people can be persuasive and make it seem alright but its obviously not. nut just from going through that i think if my boufriend ever cheated on me, i would be really upset but i would give him another chance because he could very well have been in a position like i was, where it was pretty much unavoidable.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 7th, 2010 at 02:12am
Can I ask what is unavoidable about stopping and literally saying, "This can't happen; it is wrong?"
Mr.Tom
Jazz Hands
Mr.Tom
June 8th, 2010 at 09:55pm
Cheating.

It deserves punishment.

Forgiveness yes, but they must first learn that they have done wrong.
ForrestFIRE_Angel
Killjoy
ForrestFIRE_Angel
June 10th, 2010 at 08:26pm
uhm, its completely wrong,
if you want to be with the person, be with THEM
if you're not sure when they first ask yoiu to be with them then say that

in my oppinion even having "mixed feelings" for someone isnt good enough
your in a relationship
take it seriously
if its not serious
its not worth it
ForrestFIRE_Angel
Killjoy
ForrestFIRE_Angel
June 10th, 2010 at 08:26pm
uhm, its completely wrong,
if you want to be with the person, be with THEM
if you're not sure when they first ask yoiu to be with them then say that

your in a relationship
take it seriously
if its not serious
its not worth it
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
June 11th, 2010 at 04:15am
ForrestFIRE_Angel:
your in a relationship
take it seriously
if its not serious
its not worth it
I don't feel having "mixed feelings" for someone should constitute as cheating. If your feelings are mixed about someone it doesn't mean you don't, or never did, take your current relationship seriously.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 11th, 2010 at 11:12am
Agreed; the human mind is a strange thing. We spend all of our time trying not to be aninmalistic and we are still prone to making hurtful and stupid mistakes - all of us, no matter how much you say you never would. You don't know for sure until you've made it through your entire life without doing it.
the blackout
Killjoy
the blackout
June 30th, 2010 at 07:57am
i no what it feels like being cheated on i hated it my ex bf chaeted on me and said he didnt no what he was doing cuz he was drunk but i did no what he was doing cuz he never stop texting her after ward after i found out from his mates i chatted 2 him and said he was sorry and we carryed on going out after 2 and half years he cheated again dis time i slam the door on his face and kick him out,

it going to be really hard 2 trust men again but i say it was my fault he cheated again because once a cheater always a cheater
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
July 2nd, 2010 at 08:36pm
the blackout:
once a cheater always a cheater

I don't necessarily agree on this statement. My ex boyfriend was a notorious Casanova when we were "just friends", and when he first asked me out I was wary and I prepared to have my heart broken. But now, I am glad I trusted him. We went out on and off 5 times (our shortest relationship was 6 months, our longest was 10 months) and he did not cheat on me once, at all.

I'm not saying our relationship was perfect; no relationship is, and you can see from our number of breakups that it wasn't. But he never cheated on me and I am very proud of him for that.

TL;DR: I think it just depends on the person and the boy/girl they are going out with. Not the "once a cheater, always a cheater" mentality. Hope that made sense.
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
July 4th, 2010 at 01:44pm
merlin.:
gerard butler.:

More than cheaters, it was 99% of the people in this world. That's a ridiculous world view in my opinion.

i agree with you, merlin., it's very ridiculous to write that 99% of the people in this world are douchebags.
but i also feel that the ones who cheat, they obviously search for attention or acknowledgement or whatever. because if you got one partner you should be happy with that one partner, not be with someone else at the same time. if someone cheated on me i would probably not forgive that person. it just prooves that he doesn't love me enough. imo.