Don't have an account? Create one!

Cheating

AuthorMessage
CyanidexDeath
Jazz Hands
CyanidexDeath
June 13th, 2007 at 07:58pm
i think cheating is disrespectful. if you dont want to be with someone then tell them that. its harder but its more respectful. also cheating can be forgivable or not forgivable. i believe it depends on the situation. like if someone was drunk or high and cheated just onetime thats forgivable but if they cheated on you for along time thats unforgivable.
IamManHearMEroar!!
Killjoy
IamManHearMEroar!!
June 14th, 2007 at 12:30am
well...not many things can mend a broken heart.except for love.next time choose with
intellegince.not just cause of something stupid like him being hot or in a band.
morbid_love_story
Killjoy
morbid_love_story
June 14th, 2007 at 12:54am
ok....my opinion...
cheating does have SOMETHING to do with respect, yes. but,
sometimes its all about the heat of the moment,
and feeling something new,
or something u love and miss, REALLY BAD!!
i have cheated, and am not proud one bit.
but then again, ive been cheated on, many, many times.
i find this all soooo confusin.
why does it hurt so bad??
u no wut i mean?
is it just the fact that u got stabbed in the back,
or the thought of the person u care INTENSLY about and whos spose to feel the same about u with someone else?
idk.....
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
June 14th, 2007 at 01:01am
^
Netspeak is not allowed in this forum.
IamManHearMEroar!!
Killjoy
IamManHearMEroar!!
June 14th, 2007 at 12:42pm
well you guys obviously fall too easily...
you probably date for the wrong reasons...
you may think your in love...
but you arent,dont let this guy be your life...its stupid.
ask yourself:why am i going out with him?
that should work...
dont date just cause hes cute or in a band.
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
June 14th, 2007 at 06:23pm
I think there should be a certain boundry for cheating.
Long term relationships, and marital situations? Yes, cheating is completely unacceptable. If you're in this type of relationship, you should be mature, and be fully aware of what you're doing, and have the willpower to stop yourself.

I have a completely different opinion about cheating in short term relationships with young people.
This is why I don't believe, or generally see the point in dating at an age, under 16. But that's a different topic.
At this age, you're confused, and get tied up.
People make mistakes, and I believe people who cheat when they're young, should be forgiven.
Are you really in love when you're thirteen or fourteen? I understand you feel a lack of respect if you're cheated on. But, that's why I don't think alot of young teens should bother making a "commitment", because cheating seems to happen so much.
People should be given second chances, and be forgiven.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
June 14th, 2007 at 06:27pm
Primus.:
I think there should be a certain boundry for cheating.
Long term relationships, and marital situations? Yes, cheating is completely unacceptable. If you're in this type of relationship, you should be mature, and be fully aware of what you're doing, and have the willpower to stop yourself.

I have a completely different opinion about cheating in short term relationships with young people.
This is why I don't believe, or generally see the point in dating at an age, under 16. But that's a different topic.
At this age, you're confused, and get tied up.
People make mistakes, and I believe people who cheat when they're young, should be forgiven.
Are you really in love when you're thirteen or fourteen? I understand you feel a lack of respect if you're cheated on. But, that's why I don't think alot of young teens should bother making a "commitment", because cheating seems to happen so much.
People should be given second chances, and be forgiven.

Well atually, you can be in love when you're thirteen or fourteen. I hate when people underestimate us children. Yes most young dating is not really dating - it's a social status thing. But there is true love when you're young. Cheating depends on the kind of relationship you're in.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
June 14th, 2007 at 06:34pm
^ I dunno. How can you really say? Love is a totally intanglible idea, it's not like you can measure it. But most thirteen / fourteen / fifteen / sixteen year-olds haven't really experienced that much of life, so I don't think they're (we're) properly equipped to recognize real love vs. teenage lust vs. really really liking someone a lot.
Helena and Hearts
Jazz Hands
Helena and Hearts
June 14th, 2007 at 10:17pm
it hurts really bad
IamManHearMEroar!!
Killjoy
IamManHearMEroar!!
June 15th, 2007 at 09:31am
well...it must be teenage love then...right?. im sure we all have felt something amazing...
and if you havent it doesnt mean i doesnt exist.if they wernt in "love" then they wouldnt hurt, they wouldnt cry, they wouldnt think suicide, right?
you can feel love as a teen.you just have to find it.
and cheating...well....its probably the worst thing you can do to a relationship.espacially if the person loves you.if youre going to cheat....just brake up
itll be easier...
the reasons for cheating...idk...and i dont want to know....theyre probably stupid and are no excuse for hurting some one like that.
Lonlymaiden
Bleeding on the Floor
Lonlymaiden
June 30th, 2007 at 10:40am
Fezzik:
^ I dunno. How can you really say? Love is a totally intanglible idea, it's not like you can measure it. But most thirteen / fourteen / fifteen / sixteen year-olds haven't really experienced that much of life, so I don't think they're (we're) properly equipped to recognize real love vs. teenage lust vs. really really liking someone a lot.

i completly agree. with that, i just think that the happiness we get when we're with someone makes us think that we're in love, when really its more lust than love. now dont get me wrong alot of teens do find true love, but in my case, even with all the boyfriends ive had i cant say that I LOVED any of them, that sounds mean but its true. but even if you arent in love and your significant other cheats on you it still hurt, just knowing that the person you though you could trust, goes and completly ruins even thing you've put into the relationship. and i dont think i agree with the whole 'heat of the moment' thing. i mean if you claim to lov someone that much, why would you throw that away just so you could sleep w/ someone else?
FAKE!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FAKE!
July 3rd, 2007 at 03:11am
Fezzik:

Actually these days its way different... for me i have had to take care of myself since i was 11 and i have been exposed and expierienced more than sumone who is 25 years old and im only 16...and no love has nothing to do with age when you are this young you can know what love is its the same as if you were older it just depends if you have falllen in love or not ... and what does this really have to do with cheating??
<33XD
aussie
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
July 3rd, 2007 at 01:35pm
IMO, you shouldnt be thinking about having a serious relationship, until you are out of school, at least. It's hard to concentrate on a guy, and school work, and every fucking thing else that's happening in your life at that time. Like GCSE's and stuff.
I've personally never cheated. I was cheated on once, and I kicked him in the balls. I felt bad after but hey.. it made me realise you can certainly wait for love, it's gonna come one day so lets sit back and wait for it to happen... =]
bjork's assistant.
Salute You in Your Grave
bjork's assistant.
August 21st, 2007 at 11:25pm
Cheating is definately very disrespectful. It happened to em, and it's horrible. This is a question about loyalty. People who cheat definately have no heart.

It's so damn w r o n g.

-Carolyne
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
August 22nd, 2007 at 04:00am
i think that..even if its sad most couples (married mostly) do cheat on each other.
most men that go through mid life crises and feel they have to date a younger woman.
and im not saying only men cheat becuase i know woman do to.
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
August 22nd, 2007 at 04:01am
by the way dont start ranting on how im for cheating cause i am not. i have seen many of family be destroyed by affairs.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
August 22nd, 2007 at 04:34am
I don't understand cheaters most of the time. Why not just break up?

I cheated once. Ironically with the love of my life. I was unmedicated and VERY bipolar. I actually ran away to marry while dating him to a guy I hardly knew.

In situations like that, I can level with people. Really lost people, but for the most part, cheaters just shouldn't date PERIOD if they care so little about commitment.
emi Autopsy.
Killjoy
emi Autopsy.
August 23rd, 2007 at 12:14am
Okay, well I do seriously have a problem. I started out at a new school, and I have been attending here for about two weeks, ofcourse I am still not sure about who is dating who. I was walking to building 5 when i met a guy, very hot. We had been talking for around a week, and we ended up stuck in a full makeout session, I mean . . . seriously. And then I found out he has a girlfriend, of whom he has been dating over a year. Its really hard to deal with this kind of thing. and I know his girlfriend, she is really sweet, and she always talks about how much she loves him. it kills me to know that I have done something that I find so horrible, and i played a big role in hurting her.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
August 23rd, 2007 at 12:16am
You REALLY need to tell her. She deserves better. If she's nice, then help her and get her away from that creepo!
emi Autopsy.
Killjoy
emi Autopsy.
August 23rd, 2007 at 05:54am
thanks, but i really dont know how I am going to tell her. I know I need to, and soon, because I doubt this is the first time in a year that he has cheated on here. He seeme not to be affected by it any way. and thats really sad, that someone could be so heartless.