Don't have an account? Create one!

Young MCR fans

AuthorMessage
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
March 3rd, 2007 at 12:23am
You learn something new everyday. I've never met a 16 year old THAT immature. YEESH. And most 12/13/14 year olds on this site ARE more mature than this "GeeBabyy". No offense, but that was more fact than opinion. Play nice, GeeBabyy.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
March 3rd, 2007 at 01:16am
i know i shouldnt judge...but i do it anyways...coz im only human

but when i see a 13 year old MCR fan im like....pfft. dont talk to me.

but then i find that some of them are really mature. and actually care about the band and their music.

it all depends really. i dont think age really has anything to do with it. i mean i know a 5 year old that went to AFI. she was absolutely gorguz and she knew every single song they sung. she really loves the music.

it all depends on the person i think.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
March 3rd, 2007 at 01:16am
oh shyt. double post. Embarassed
bella;
Bleeding on the Floor
bella;
March 3rd, 2007 at 04:40am
I'm cool with it as long as they like the band for the music, and not just because GERALD WHEY IS SEW HOTT.

At the MCR show I went to there was a little 5 year old girl in a Revenge shirt on her Dad's shoulders. She was waving at Gee for like the whole time. So cute. And she sang along to pretty much every song.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
March 3rd, 2007 at 05:02am
Just like to thank you all for enforcing my point my dear minions!

'Tis appreciated.
Old Gregg.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Old Gregg.
March 3rd, 2007 at 06:17am
i suppose its okay as long as they actually like them
my brothers 9 and hes got into them cos he hears me playing their cds
its kind of weird to have your brother like the same bands as you though
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
March 3rd, 2007 at 02:20pm
Alissa Is Dead, i agree with everything you've said on this thread.
And "GeeBaby" please grow up. You're acting like the poster girl for teenies
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 3rd, 2007 at 02:38pm
xLaVenin:
My little brother liked them a bit when he was 10.
And my Boyfriend's 11 year old sister likes them, and all the stuff me and him do, basically.

Agreed with snagicous, FutureSexLoveSounds is TERRIBLE.
My 11 year old brother listens to that stuff.
And my parents are okay with it!
He sings all the MTV songs like Fergalicious, Promiscuous, MoneyMaker, Smack That..
MCR is on MTV, too. I don't know what's with all the mtv bashing, it's quite tiring.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 3rd, 2007 at 02:41pm
Really and truly, I ask this. When I signed up, it asked if I was at least 13. So why are there 11 and 12 year olds here? Aren't they breaking the rules? I could care less if you are 5 and here, but the rules said 13. Or did I read them wrong? Somebody tell me if the age minimum is actually 13 or not, please!
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
March 3rd, 2007 at 03:33pm
Oh well.
Fans are fans.
It really doesn't matter if your 12 or 11.
If the mods don't care, then its okay..
I guess, right?
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
March 3rd, 2007 at 03:37pm
xXxLadyofSorrowXxX:
Really and truly, I ask this. When I signed up, it asked if I was at least 13. So why are there 11 and 12 year olds here? Aren't they breaking the rules? I could care less if you are 5 and here, but the rules said 13. Or did I read them wrong? Somebody tell me if the age minimum is actually 13 or not, please!

Hmm, I was wondering about that. It didn't ask me if I was above 13 or not, it just let me through and become a member.
I don't know, but there are now too different things going on . . .
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 3rd, 2007 at 04:28pm
Tragic.:
Oh well.
Fans are fans.
I guess, right?
Yeah, but I'm just wondering if that was a requirement for me to sign up, why do others get a pass. I know I sound a bit snotty, like I'm just trying to pick on the kids, but that's not it. Just wanted to know.
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
March 3rd, 2007 at 04:32pm
The thing is..i don't really remember it being a requirement
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
March 3rd, 2007 at 04:42pm
xXxLadyofSorrowXxX:
Tragic.:
Oh well.
Fans are fans.
I guess, right?
Yeah, but I'm just wondering if that was a requirement for me to sign up, why do others get a pass. I know I sound a bit snotty, like I'm just trying to pick on the kids, but that's not it. Just wanted to know.

Maybe it's new. Maybe when some people made their account, there was no age requirement and now there is. There was no age requirement when I joined.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 3rd, 2007 at 05:15pm
Well, whatever. I'm over it. I'll just put the little brats in their place if they try to mess with me!lmfao
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
March 3rd, 2007 at 05:42pm
Gah! I hate 14/15/16+ year olds who think I'm too young to like MCR! I was wearing one of my MCR t-shirts today and I went to the mall...I walked in Hot Topic and there was a girl that was like 15 in there and she looked at me and this is what she said, 'Why the fuck is that little girl wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt...She's such a poser. Go shop at Limited Too!'....Now THAT made me mad! (I HATE Limited Too!, my 5 year old cousin shops there..*shutters*) So of course as hot-tempered as I am I went up right in her face and said "Well well well...Another one of those bitchy 'you have to be older to listen to certain music, police!" I said something else but I forgot what it was...After I said that she just gave me a weird look and walked away.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
March 3rd, 2007 at 06:20pm
RomanceFromChemicals:
Gah! I hate 14/15/16+ year olds who think I'm too young to like MCR! I was wearing one of my MCR t-shirts today and I went to the mall...I walked in Hot Topic and there was a girl that was like 15 in there and she looked at me and this is what she said, 'Why the fuck is that little girl wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt...She's such a poser. Go shop at Limited Too!'....Now THAT made me mad! (I HATE Limited Too!, my 5 year old cousin shops there..*shutters*) So of course as hot-tempered as I am I went up right in her face and said "Well well well...Another one of those bitchy 'you have to be older to listen to certain music, police!" I said something else but I forgot what it was...After I said that she just gave me a weird look and walked away.

*gives medal*
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 3rd, 2007 at 06:28pm
GeeBabyy; is mine!:
Oh sorry miss mature, go play with your mature barbies.

oh god, grow up or leave.

and Aliss Is Dead, you seem to be a very mature, sensible, true fan. =]. i'm sory you have to deal with certain ignorant people.
this just highlights the fact that someone can be 11/12 and like mcr for the right reasons, they aren't always 'teenies' as people label them. and there's someone considerably older who should act way more grown up but who ends up making a fool of themselves because they like the band for all the wrong reasons.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
March 3rd, 2007 at 06:29pm
It's usually okay for me, my older friends don't mind if I like them and I don't get nasty shit off people.
Maybe it's cos I people say I am very very mature and interlectually advanced than most girls my age.
Or maybe it's because I am too intelligent for my own good.
I dunno, thats what my teachers say.
But it does piss me off that people stereotype younger fans of rock music, such as myself, as posers.
Trust me, 95% of 12 year olds are fine with MCR , like the music, and all that shitz.
But then there is that small 5% that give us a bad name.
Seriously dudes.

Also, my parents say I swear to much. I don't bloody get it!
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
March 3rd, 2007 at 06:30pm
Mrs.Halloween:
GeeBabyy; is mine!:
Oh sorry miss mature, go play with your mature barbies.

oh god, grow up or leave.

and Aliss Is Dead, you seem to be a very mature, sensible, true fan. =]. i'm sory you have to deal with certain ignorant people.
this just highlights the fact that someone can be 11/12 and like mcr for the right reasons, they aren't always 'teenies' as people label them. and there's someone considerably older who should act way more grown up but who ends up making a fool of themselves because they like the band for all the wrong reasons.

Aww thank you! *also gives medal*