Don't have an account? Create one!

Young MCR fans

AuthorMessage
i_feel_high
Killjoy
i_feel_high
March 21st, 2007 at 12:40pm
Cassy;broken-lies:
I started listerning to MCR when I stumbled across them online back in 02 when i was 12 my little couison sings helena and she bearly talks shes 2
its so cute coz i gave her a picture of the band and she went to her mom
i said " what do you want for christmas" and summer (my couison) points at Frank

awwwwwwe
i_feel_high
Killjoy
i_feel_high
March 21st, 2007 at 12:41pm
sorry about all the posts guys but i dont have to go to school today. haha i win
orangegreendaysuite
Killjoy
orangegreendaysuite
March 23rd, 2007 at 11:54pm
I don't think so, I was 9 when I got into MCR, crap, I got my 4 yr old cuz into MCR...yeah, I guess the language is kinda inappropriate, but my cuz already knew the f word from his friends Very Happy
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 25th, 2007 at 06:49pm
no, i think mcr is for everyone no matter what age...
X_meese_X
Fabulous Killjoy
X_meese_X
March 25th, 2007 at 08:18pm
I was nine when I started listening. But when I started listening to them, I was going through a lot of shit. At any age, loads of people say "OMG I LIEK LUV DEM!!!!shift!!!one!!!" those aren't the fans. If a nine-year-old can deal with the concepts, accept them, and love them, then they're a fan. They can hear the language anywhere. It's the concepts that you need to worry about, because some stuff is a bit mature.
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 25th, 2007 at 09:02pm
I was 10, and I was creeped OUT at first, but I came to love them, not just because they're all hotties, but cuz they are real, honest people, and because the music is amazing.
Very Happy
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
March 26th, 2007 at 03:30am
I think MCR still GOOD. for everyone. My mom 41 years old and she likes MCR like me. that is meaning of 'music'. No limit of age.
Surprised Surprised
The Way
Joining The Black Parade
The Way
April 1st, 2007 at 07:01am
I don't mind; as long as they don't become posers.

I think I would've thought it sucked if people thought I was 'too young' to listen to MCR if I'd discovered them when I was younger, 'cause I know I can handle it. Why do the same to the new generation?
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 1st, 2007 at 12:04pm
^^ Arghh I hate posers! I don't think it matters what age you are, it depends on maturity. Even though immaturaty has swept the nation, there are still some mature 9-12 year olds. But that's pretty rare to find a 9 or 10 year old mature enough to know what Gerard's lyrics really mean. Well at least it's rare in my town. I was in the mall around Christmas time and my cell phone rang (my ring tone was Build God, Then We'll Talk) and there was a girl standing next to me that couldn't be older than 9 years old and she started singing along with my ringtone! I was like, 9 year olds listen to Panic!? I know she didn't know what she was really saying. I'm not trying to sound like a bitch but I don't think anyone under 13 should listen to Panic!. Unless you are mature enough to handle the lyrics and the meaning of them. Ok, back to MCR. Again, I was in the mall yesterday and there was a 10 year old with a Happy Bunny shirt on that said 'It's All About Me' and she had red and black striped slip-on-sleves (like Frank's skeleton ones but going up her whole arm because they were way to big) and my cell phone rang, my current ringtone is Dead! (I think there's something up with my ringtones and little kids) and she walked up to me and said...
girl-"I love that song, what's the name of the band? I think it's Romance Chemicals....I'm gothic you know, so don't make me mad or I'll rub my gothicness on you."
me-"HA! First of all, the band is My Chemical Romance. Second of all, do you know what a poser is? And how old are you?"
girl-"Yeah, I am one. I'm 10. You should know that."
me- "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA, WOW! That's funny.....Okay I'm sorry, that was rude. I don't think you know what a poser is. What's your favorite band?"
girl- "Hilary Duff"
me- "Seriously?"
girl- "Uhh yeah, I love her. See...*she shows me her bag which has a picture of Hilary Duff on it*
me- "Ummm...."
girl- *runs off to the store Claire's and begs her mom to buy her another bag that has a picture of Hilary Duff on it and it says 'Stuff' underneath the picture.

My friend happened to be with me at the time and she could not stop laughing.

Yes now you may think I am immature but you would have to be there to understand that I'm not at all.
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
April 1st, 2007 at 12:04pm
idk, my couzin (who's 12 yrs. old) loves them! well depends really. it's up to them, to use those languages..... ^_^
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
April 1st, 2007 at 03:31pm
twilight.:
^^ Arghh I hate posers! I don't think it matters what age you are, it depends on maturity. Even though immaturaty has swept the nation, there are still some mature 9-12 year olds. But that's pretty rare to find a 9 or 10 year old mature enough to know what Gerard's lyrics really mean. Well at least it's rare in my town. I was in the mall around Christmas time and my cell phone rang (my ring tone was Build God, Then We'll Talk) and there was a girl standing next to me that couldn't be older than 9 years old and she started singing along with my ringtone! I was like, 9 year olds listen to Panic!? I know she didn't know what she was really saying. I'm not trying to sound like a bitch but I don't think anyone under 13 should listen to Panic!. Unless you are mature enough to handle the lyrics and the meaning of them. Ok, back to MCR. Again, I was in the mall yesterday and there was a 10 year old with a Happy Bunny shirt on that said 'It's All About Me' and she had red and black striped slip-on-sleves (like Frank's skeleton ones but going up her whole arm because they were way to big) and my cell phone rang, my current ringtone is Dead! (I think there's something up with my ringtones and little kids) and she walked up to me and said...
girl-"I love that song, what's the name of the band? I think it's Romance Chemicals....I'm gothic you know, so don't make me mad or I'll rub my gothicness on you."
me-"HA! First of all, the band is My Chemical Romance. Second of all, do you know what a poser is? And how old are you?"
girl-"Yeah, I am one. I'm 10. You should know that."
me- "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA, WOW! That's funny.....Okay I'm sorry, that was rude. I don't think you know what a poser is. What's your favorite band?"
girl- "Hilary Duff"
me- "Seriously?"
girl- "Uhh yeah, I love her. See...*she shows me her bag which has a picture of Hilary Duff on it*
me- "Ummm...."
girl- *runs off to the store Claire's and begs her mom to buy her another bag that has a picture of Hilary Duff on it and it says 'Stuff' underneath the picture.

My friend happened to be with me at the time and she could not stop laughing.

Yes now you may think I am immature but you would have to be there to understand that I'm not at all.

hahahaha i'll rub my gothicness on you rolling on floor
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 2nd, 2007 at 07:30pm
^ Yes I about died laughing on that one.
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
April 2nd, 2007 at 07:42pm
My sister likes them and shes only 11 or 12. I can't even remember. I let her put FLW and WTTBP on her MP3 player. Those are like the only songs she knows though
Quinnmobile.
Jazz Hands
Quinnmobile.
April 2nd, 2007 at 09:57pm
I started listening to them when I was 11 so it depends.
I don't think age should really matter.
MCR is for everyone I think.
mitchell davis.
Shotgun Sinner
mitchell davis.
April 4th, 2007 at 06:26am
My best friends sister is 10 and loves MCR. Her parents dont let her go to any My Chem concerts and try to get her to listen to other things. She's almost as obsessed as her sister and I. So is their an age where youre too young? You may not understand the lyrics and not listen to the swares. But....
alzypow. THE END.
Fabulous Killjoy
alzypow. THE END.
April 4th, 2007 at 06:29am
I'm 13
Am I really young?
I understand the lyrics and everything and I'm not some super-obssessed teenie
I guess it's just the way you look at things
I think its all about maturity

I also think MCR respect younger fans as when they were on Radio 1 Gerard said they always do all ages shows
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 4th, 2007 at 08:55am
To me, most of you in here are young MCR fans!
Nia_Black
Always Born a Crime
Nia_Black
April 4th, 2007 at 10:37am
Well I'm young and I think it's ok to like mcr especially if they help you to smile. It does depend on maturity though. I don't think teenies are mature but if a 7 or 9 year old understands the concepts and embraces them then they're fine with me.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
April 4th, 2007 at 11:50am
kevethisis4u:
To me, most of you in here are young MCR fans!

maybe that's just cause you're quite a bit older than a lot of the members of INO, xD.
sometimes i hate telling people what age i am because i'm convinced they'll think "uhh, she's 15 and she's an mcr fan, so she got into them when she was like 12 or 13?! she doesn't know what she's talking about. i can't take her seriously".
when actually i have a lot to say for myself and i think i'm quite mature for my age and when i started listening to mcr i did understand their music. [without sounding big headed].
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
April 4th, 2007 at 12:40pm
I'm completely with you on that one, Nat. I absolutely hate telling people my age because I automatically get the whole teenie thing. I've been a Chem fan since I was about 12 I think? All I knew is that this music made me happier than anything else.