Young MCR fans

AuthorMessage
sparrowxstarfall
Fabulous Killjoy
sparrowxstarfall
January 1st, 2007 at 12:04pm
Hoppy^-^:
I swear it's almost a sin...
My sister is 7 and loved people like Jesse McCartney, Hillary Duff, Cheetah Girl, and other normal things almost 8 year olds would like...
I started listening to MCR and she started liking I'm Not Okay
I thought that that was alright... I suppose...
Now she likes Teenagers... not as good but okay...
She knows the words to Welcome to the Black Parade and Cancer...
Shocked
I don't think this is a normal thing for a 7 year old, pink and purple maniac.

Also she's started crushing on Frank...
I've created a teenie...

OH NO!

lol

my niece was two when i started listening to mcr and now she's turning 4 late june

she loves mcr.

she even uses it to annoy me.

she'll change the words to something like,
"when i was a yan boy my tita(aunt) turn into gerard way, a ghost that eats pussy cat dols for marching bands"

its annoying and funny.

my sister even bought the album specially for her.

and she's thinking about getting a costume sewn for her.

but not me... Cry Crying or Very sad
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
January 1st, 2007 at 12:20pm
lol she really loves them!! i think as long as you really get what they are saying its fine, not if you only like them because everyone thinks its "cool" too. but thats the same with every group
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
January 1st, 2007 at 12:24pm
I'ma teach my 2 month old "nephew" to like em Yes
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
January 1st, 2007 at 12:59pm
Oooh, let's pollute the young! O.o
A New Hope
Always Born a Crime
A New Hope
January 1st, 2007 at 01:56pm
My little sister she's 7 and she says she likes them.
I kinda half believe her and half not.
Like one time Hawthorne Heights was on and she turned the volume up and I looked at her in a wierd way and she said that she liked that song.
So I guess she does like that kind of music.
empires
Thinking Happy Thoughts
empires
January 1st, 2007 at 01:57pm
I've been a fan of My Chem since 9. I was so freaked from the music vid from Helena, because images of most churches just put me in a state of shock. Don't ask me. x.x
howlin'
Jazz Hands
howlin'
January 1st, 2007 at 02:34pm
Steef Says.:
my little sis loves mcr and she is only 4 =]
never too young. it all depends on the reason for likein them. =]

my sister is 3 and listens to them. but her favs are green day. haha
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
January 1st, 2007 at 03:34pm
Well it's better they listen MCR cos a lot of the other music out there is terrible, you know with all the needless sexual content and all that junk.
crooked smile.
Shotgun Sinner
crooked smile.
January 7th, 2007 at 08:12pm
i think its kinda good when a younger kid is listening to MCR. It's much better than the crap that they would normally listen to.
I got some of my neighbors (two are 10 and one is 9) and my younger brother to like MCR. It's kind of nice to be able to talk about MCR with them. They actually seem to understand the music, too.
MCR_saved_me
Killjoy
MCR_saved_me
January 7th, 2007 at 08:37pm
my younger sister loves frank and she is 7 years old! the scary thing is she named one of her pillows frank i don't talk to har anymore im scared to.
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
January 7th, 2007 at 08:54pm
mi 9 yr old sis is into all that pop music - ,just stuff like that- she dances around to songs like smack that. this is the same kid who used to yell to our parents from our pool when she was 4 ''put on ozzy'' wut happened to her? but recently she wanted mcr on her ipod and i hear them playin in her room. ther is hope for her. she has a thing for bob hes her screensaver on her computer, pretty cool i guess.
Total Phreek
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Total Phreek
January 8th, 2007 at 12:48am
Heh, that is awesome, you got a cool sister!
I don't think so, i think it is good to listen to MCR young, 'cause let face it: What they sing about is true, i mean okay it does have swearing in it but so does rap/gangster music (and unlike MCR rap music de-faces woman and talks a lot more about drugs and stuff) so yeah, MCR can be sort of strong but it is true, and unlike fergie and all those people who are basically trying to sell themselves and are making young kids grow up in a world where they are always trying to impress people and make sure of what they look like, "emo" bands don't make you into something your not, they are just happy your listening to their music.
kid_vicious
Killjoy
kid_vicious
January 8th, 2007 at 03:45am
m little sister is eight she thinks mama is great Razz but she dont understand what it means .. she is a young girl and lives in sweden she dont understand english.. so she only thinks it good because Ido it Very Happy
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
January 8th, 2007 at 05:43am
My mind is like...really strange when it comes to this...I think, younger people like that....damn...Am I gonna say this????? okay, don`t hang me for it.

I feel that some of the people who are into them is a little too young. Yeah.. Basically cause I think they don`t really get it. And some of them are only into them because of their looks, which pisses me off so fucking much! Not only that, but I don`t wanna watch out for small kids when I go to their concerts, it should be age limits to go to My Chemical Romance concerts. yeah, I know, I have weird thoughts about this. On the other hand I`d probably like them if I was that young too. BUT I now feel like people who listen to them are getting younger and younger, and I don`t really like that...

DON`T hang me.
one less sad robot.
Demolition Lover
one less sad robot.
January 8th, 2007 at 01:59pm
i think most of the young ´fans´don´t even understand what the songs are about so i think it´s okay that they listen MCR.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 8th, 2007 at 07:03pm
I think it's okay if 'young fans' listen to MCR as long as they're mature enough and don't just like the band for the guys and their looks.

But I do think some are too young......I think the minimum age should be like, 13 -rolls eyes- But that's just me.
Tacky and Irrelevant
Salute You in Your Grave
Tacky and Irrelevant
January 8th, 2007 at 09:37pm
my sister (9 years old) knows Welcome To The Black Parade...she even plays the beginning in piano
NeverXTakeXMyXHeart
Fabulous Killjoy
NeverXTakeXMyXHeart
January 9th, 2007 at 09:06am
xChemicalx:
I think it's okay if 'young fans' listen to MCR as long as they're mature enough and don't just like the band for the guys and their looks.

But I do think some are too young......I think the minimum age should be like, 13 -rolls eyes- But that's just me.

When did you start listening to them then?
Just wondering because your 13...

I started listening to them when I had just turned 16 and I have only just turn 18.
skeptic or believer?
Jazz Hands
skeptic or believer?
January 9th, 2007 at 11:09am
ok read this and just HAD to comment....im a mom of 6 ages 16,13,9,5,2,and 9 months. my two eldest girls are coming to see them with me in birmingham in march as they to are massive mcr fans,my son likes them but aint mad on them,my 5 year old ADORES them and knows every word to 3 cheers and black parade but the most wonderful thing is my 2 yr old boy...he thinks he is gerard!! when the videos come on he grabs my singstar microphone and sings and does the actions gerard does...and i mean every action !! im going to video and upload it at some point,i would even send it to mcr themselves if i knew where to send it,as for my 9 month old?? well forget nursery rhymes and lullabyes to get him asleep....the black parade cd works a treat!!!!
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
January 9th, 2007 at 11:23am
aaaw lol