Don't have an account? Create one!

Young MCR fans

AuthorMessage
Victoriabigail.
Really Not Okay
Victoriabigail.
March 15th, 2007 at 03:01pm
My nine year old cousin listens to my chem, and i think shes gets the music. But she hates Frank, because her brother told her he was a shit guitarist. =/
Zombiefied
Fabulous Killjoy
Zombiefied
March 15th, 2007 at 03:04pm
=O
I remember when i got the Greenday Amercan Idiot CD
And i was like mummmm It swears loads.

Ahhh the days.
Zombiefied
Fabulous Killjoy
Zombiefied
March 15th, 2007 at 03:04pm
asleepordead.:
My nine year old cousin listens to my chem, and i think shes gets the music. But she hates Frank, because her brother told her he was a shit guitarist. =/

Shocked Poor Frankie =[
CryIDontCare
Salute You in Your Grave
CryIDontCare
March 15th, 2007 at 03:05pm
Ha my brothers seven (eight this year) and loves them.
I taught him the first couple of lines to You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison. And he wants to be Ray Toro when he's older...

I think this music is probally better to listen to then hiphop or rap cos the themes in that are not really appropriate
Zombiefied
Fabulous Killjoy
Zombiefied
March 15th, 2007 at 03:08pm
I hate the music =[
The people i walk to school with blare out lady sovereign
But they're really nice people =/
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 15th, 2007 at 04:57pm
my cousins 4.. shes pretty well known i talk about her a lot.. shes my baby though i love her..
shes a straight up MCR addict.. she cant deny it. lol she rocks though.. and MCR loves her so.. yea if they dont have a problem with it and actually enjoy them.. i do too lol
(i talk about her under have you ever met MCR)

Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 15th, 2007 at 05:13pm
Zombiefied:
I hate the music =[
The people i walk to school with blare out lady sovereign
But they're really nice people =/

Shocked lady sovereign is the shit!
in all honesty i really do think she's cool.

i don't think it should matter what your taste in music is or what age you are. if someone is a true mcr fan and likes them for their music, and appreciates them, then i'm pretty cool with it.
Blood Song
Killjoy
Blood Song
March 18th, 2007 at 12:47am
I got a 9 year-old into MY Chem, and I felt REALLY guilty...but...I started listening yo MCR when I waz 11...I'm almost 14...the other day I waz thinking about Green Day...and how alot of their fans are like 12...and I wuz just like WHOA! When I waz 12...(I know it waz just 2 years ago) I felt like the coolest thing, cuz I waz listening 2 the same things as like 17-year-olds...and I dunno...I waz like...If I wa a kid (I know the 2 year thing...but 12-14 is ACTUALY a long time...people change alot then) I wouldn't want people dissing me, just cause I 'm young............I saw 8-year-olds at the concert with their mom and Granny...so why arn't we talking bout OLD fans...it's the exact same thing...AGE IS JUST A NUMBER.........seirously...alot of my friends are like 16/17...and I've always hung out with people older than me...I just think older than my age....
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 18th, 2007 at 05:55am
it is very hard to read what you just wrote.
please type with correct spelling and grammer [it's a board rule], it just makes it easier for people to read your posts.
Digger
Fabulous Killjoy
Digger
March 18th, 2007 at 07:27am
Raven of Azarath:
My younger sister, 10, could have chosen anything or anyone to do her PowerPoint presentation on for school. Whom does she choose? You got it, Gerard Way. So I was just wondering what you people thought about these young fans. Are they too young to be listening to the language and concepts in these MCR cds?

hmm, my sister came to me the other day. She's 10 too, her friend had decided to choose Gerard as her inspiration.

it's cute =]

I helped her out, but she didn't know anything about the other albums [other than TBP]... I guess some of the songs on the newest album is okay for younger kids.. heck, my sister listens to the older stuff to, but she like the newest the most ^__^
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 18th, 2007 at 11:56am
Young Fans: Ok, seeing as I've been in luff with them since I was 10!
Teenies: Not ok, seeing as they are posers who are only concerned about gerard way in all his hotness and they don't even know the music...

Very Happy
That's my opinion anyway...
PROUD TO BE A YOUNG FAN
MisfitMandi.
Motor Baby
MisfitMandi.
March 18th, 2007 at 04:22pm
I think it depends on how mature the kid is, if they're mature enough then sure.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
March 19th, 2007 at 03:25am
I think its fine, its pretty cute aswell.
aslong as they are not only interested in the appearences of MCR or only interested in one member.
and rock is waaaaay better than listening to hip-hop or rap because some of the themes are a bit...disturbing >.<
i_feel_high
Killjoy
i_feel_high
March 21st, 2007 at 09:34am
i don't think it really matters how old they are. it the death thing doesnt scare them, then what ever. actually, younger fans or just kids in general are more mature than people give them credit for. trust me...i had BAAAAAAAD experiences...
but, the people who DONT think they are mature enough, VERRRRRRRRY good point. but would you guys all spazz out and hate them if there was an 11 year old on the board? they do that on the fall out boy boards, and it's mean
My_Ethiena_Toes
Fabulous Killjoy
My_Ethiena_Toes
March 21st, 2007 at 09:44am
Well...I'm also only 14, soon to fifteen, But i think that it's nothing wrong about it..
I mean, I love MCR for the music they play, for there lryrics ,everything. I hate when some girls say they love Gerard of Frank, but they never listened to their music, and like them only for their clothing style and such stuff. It's kinda irritating, but when a 10 year old listens to MCR, understands the lyrics and such, it shoudn't be a problem. And, hey MCR is not such a band, that has a bad language. I mean listen to some of the sweet pop stars, there lyrics are just grose for me.
i_feel_high
Killjoy
i_feel_high
March 21st, 2007 at 09:48am
Ladysaw731:
I don't think that kids under the age of 12 fully understand what MCR is exactly talking about but if they like it they like it...

trust me...they do. i know it sounds weird, but they do. fans under 12 go through ALOT of crap that might seem like nothing to older fans, because it would be ok if someone said that about them. but when theres a rumor that an 11 year old had sex with someone in the class, theres something WAAAAAAYYYY wrong with that.
and MCR helps
i_feel_high
Killjoy
i_feel_high
March 21st, 2007 at 09:50am
I Heart Pie:
GeeBabyy; is mine!:
whaaatever! ur just losers! n ur just a lil 12 year old kid! lol!

Age doesn't determine maturity.

You, for instance, are 16 and you? Mature? Haha.

Teenies suck.

GeeBabyy, is mine!: and you're 16 and still can't type
i_feel_high
Killjoy
i_feel_high
March 21st, 2007 at 10:51am
GeeBabyy; is mine!:
whaaatever! ur just losers! n ur just a lil 12 year old kid! lol!

and i'm only really 11. what are you going to do about it? MCR is my favorite band. i came on the boards because i love their music. you came on here because you want to fuck gerard

BIG difference
i_feel_high
Killjoy
i_feel_high
March 21st, 2007 at 12:25pm
this Way.:
NeverXTakeXMyXHeart:
xChemicalx:
I think it's okay if 'young fans' listen to MCR as long as they're mature enough and don't just like the band for the guys and their looks.

But I do think some are too young......I think the minimum age should be like, 13 -rolls eyes- But that's just me.

When did you start listening to them then?
Just wondering because your 13...

I started listening to them when I had just turned 16 and I have only just turn 18.

Oh, I started listening to them in November 2006 (yeah I'm kinda a newbie). So that was when I was 13 Very Happy I'm 14 on Jan 20th though....

i started somewhere around then...the first sng i ever heard was famous last words... i saw it with my puppy (7lbs. and FLUFFY!) and i made him air guitar...
i_feel_high
Killjoy
i_feel_high
March 21st, 2007 at 12:36pm
mbgfr_278:
yea and they're were these 9 ,10 ,an 11 year olds like are 'emo' and that.Im like but your young you should be living life happily, i think they dont really understand what they're doing cause heaps of people at that age are immature .

likeing MCR has made me happier. i have SOOOOO many inside jokes with my bff that were laughing ALL day. it pisses of my teachers though... Disgust