Don't have an account? Create one!

Young MCR fans

AuthorMessage
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 3rd, 2007 at 06:38pm
RomanceFromChemicals:
Gah! I hate 14/15/16+ year olds who think I'm too young to like MCR! I was wearing one of my MCR t-shirts today and I went to the mall...I walked in Hot Topic and there was a girl that was like 15 in there and she looked at me and this is what she said, 'Why the fuck is that little girl wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt...She's such a poser. Go shop at Limited Too!'....Now THAT made me mad! (I HATE Limited Too!, my 5 year old cousin shops there..*shutters*) So of course as hot-tempered as I am I went up right in her face and said "Well well well...Another one of those bitchy 'you have to be older to listen to certain music, police!" I said something else but I forgot what it was...After I said that she just gave me a weird look and walked away.
Never mind that bitch. I tend to be a little skeptical of the tastes of anybody younger than 14(bad, I know)...but that was rude. Good for you that you confronted her! Clap Clap
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
March 3rd, 2007 at 08:15pm
I don't really care if people don't really like younger fans.
As long as they keep it to themselves and don't push young ones around then I really don't care.
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 3rd, 2007 at 08:28pm
it realii depends. i think i started listening to MCR when i was, hmm i think i was 11 or sumwhere around there. thats realii kewl hat she did that. <33
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 3rd, 2007 at 08:31pm
it shouldnt realii mater, i mena if they liek MCR and for the riite reason, then theres realii kno difference between 11 year olds liking them then 20yr old liking them..my opinion
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
March 3rd, 2007 at 10:17pm
Hey guys, seriously, check out my new signature. Seriously dudes, this is so funny this fight it;s unbeleivable.

Anyway, she hasn't come online since!
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
March 4th, 2007 at 06:34am
^^ You may be mature, but certainly flaunting something that happened like, three pages back and like, a week ago isn't.

Give the girl a break. It doesn't matter if she's a contradiction to herself, who cares? It's the net, it's not like you acutally know her or are friends with her. Get over it. So she thinks Gerard's hot. I bet all of you guys do as well. Isn't that being a teenie in your books?
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 4th, 2007 at 09:32am
i can see what you're saying, but you shouldn't be so quick to jump down that girl's throat either.
or make up people's minds for them and have an immediate opinion on what you think people think, if that makes sense.
i don't think gerard's hot. i think he's attractive, i think he's beatiful, but not in a sexual way. i may joke sometimes about him but i view him as a family figure, not as a potential love interest.
maybe some people do think he's hot, but all of us guys don't necessarily.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
March 4th, 2007 at 11:53am
Mrs.Halloween:
i can see what you're saying, but you shouldn't be so quick to jump down that girl's throat either.
or make up people's minds for them and have an immediate opinion on what you think people think, if that makes sense.
i don't think gerard's hot. i think he's attractive, i think he's beatiful, but not in a sexual way. i may joke sometimes about him but i view him as a family figure, not as a potential love interest.
maybe some people do think he's hot, but all of us guys don't necessarily.

Thanks.
cocaine., ever heard of a joke?
Just a Trick
Jazz Hands
Just a Trick
March 4th, 2007 at 12:47pm
Aliss Is Dead, I really understand what you're talking about.
I'm not trying to say I'm the most mature,intelligent, smart 12 and a half year old girl on this planet because I'm not, but seriously, believe me, I have a lot of reasons to be an MCR fan and none of them is the fact that gerard is omfg so hot and sexy~!!@~!~!1 (I'm not good with this whole netspeak teenie language, sorry)
being 12 in my opinion, is awful. People just don't take you seriously. I don't see why being 12 means being a teenie. some of them are, like there's this girl in my class who knows MCR for a week, maximum week and a half and she's going all around school screaming how much she loves gerard. She only knows the songs I'm Not Okay and Welcome To The Black Parade.. she also thinks that they are the emo-est thing she ever heard of... but she is their biggest fan, do you get how stupid is that? when she first saw the black parade she asked me who is the cute one on the drums and the sexyass that sings... some 12 year olds are teenies, some aren't. that's it.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 4th, 2007 at 02:14pm
^ yeah, that's very true.
there's people who may be 12, and people who can be 17 and have the same, teenie-ish attititudes towards mcr. it isn't always about age.
i know some young people who are very mature and some who act about 5.

i don't like to put my age on INO because i worry that i'll be judged by some people if they know what age i am. that they would take a different attitude towards me than if they didn't know how old i was.
Lady Killin' It
Fabulous Killjoy
Lady Killin' It
March 13th, 2007 at 09:27pm
I honestly think you can be any age and love a band for what they offer in their music and in their lyrics. I was twelve/thirteen when I began to listen to MCR and I became deeply intrigued by the music. At first I was intimidated by the way people on the web considered fans who were 14 and younger, but now I don't give a shit. If you know in your heart that you love the band for the right reasons, then anyone else's opinion can go to shit.
So enjoy the music,
Miss A.M
Lady Killin' It
Fabulous Killjoy
Lady Killin' It
March 13th, 2007 at 09:28pm
^^^ I completely agree with Mrs. Halloween. I actually mentioned in my profile that a person can be twenty-something and have very annoying teenie-ish habits. But I am happy that a majority of much older fans love the band for their music.
Kid Rock
Banned
Kid Rock
March 13th, 2007 at 09:46pm
I don't think that kids under the age of 12 fully understand what MCR is exactly talking about but if they like it they like it...
folkin' around.
Salute You in Your Grave
folkin' around.
March 14th, 2007 at 12:34pm
Uhh, well it depends on the kid. Ya know?
Some are mature enough and can understand it.
Others choose to listen to High School Musical instead.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 14th, 2007 at 02:05pm
hey hey...let's not start attacking high school musical. i know the dance to the song, off by heart Cool.
oh yes.
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
March 14th, 2007 at 03:10pm
hey guys. whats up? ok so get this, my mom doesn't mind me listening to my chemical romance. and my dad, well now he thinks i'm suicidal or something. (i secretly point and laugh at him Ha Ha )
he thinks that since i listen to songs about death and suicide, that i think about death and suicide 24/7. (once again, i laugh)

any thoughts?
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
March 14th, 2007 at 03:30pm
Mrs.Halloween:
hey hey...let's not start attacking high school musical. i know the dance to the song, off by heart Cool.
oh yes.

Urm . . . me too
Kicking
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 14th, 2007 at 06:38pm
Well, children are the future. If MCR holds the children...they hold the future.Thumb up
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
March 15th, 2007 at 05:06am
my little 5 and 6 year old cousins, Tommy and Jayden love MCR. they dont know much about them but they love the music. They often try to sing along and copy gerard in the videos. its really cute. my little sis is 9, i dont stop talking about music and she knows alot about the band coz im lyk non stop talking about them. she's into more pop(ular) music though. i tought her how to play welcome to the black parade on the piano. she sings along, its pretty cool.
i started lyking MCR when i was about 11. i hav no problem with little kids lyking cool music, as long as their parents dont find out about the swear words.
LivingDead
Fabulous Killjoy
LivingDead
March 15th, 2007 at 07:16am
honestly im just 14... but i listen to MCR.. i know that i am young to listen to such music but i dont judge music by its sounds but by it's lyrics that make's sense. i dont like a band just because their frontman is cute handsome or whatever i like a band because their music affects everyones life around me.. even though its a bad thing or good.
i even encounter bunch of girls who happened to like MCR and they even walk to me just to say "teenies today... what a loser"... and yet they only like mcr because of gerard.. and not the music or the song their playing.....