Don't have an account? Create one!

Young MCR fans

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 4th, 2007 at 03:08pm
Mrs.Halloween:
you're quite a bit older than a lot of the members of INO.

Man I know it - I feel like a Grandma sometimes in here Pikachu Oh well...
Leo
Awake and Unafraid
Leo
April 8th, 2007 at 12:44am
u cant be to young.....like everyone else says it depends on how u like them

but if there really young like say 10-12, they shouldn't expect to go to their concerts of anything like that Whistle
Miketh Way.
Salute You in Your Grave
Miketh Way.
April 8th, 2007 at 08:34am
my sister is a teenie. she was so obs wid them a few days ago. n she jus forgot about them. shes 7 yrs old. kinda young to listen to some lyrics i think.
theresiahs.
Bleeding on the Floor
theresiahs.
April 8th, 2007 at 08:36am
My brother's 11 and he loves them. He can sing every song Very Happy I feel sorry for him, though, because he can't go to any of their concerts...
princeiona
Fabulous Killjoy
princeiona
April 8th, 2007 at 11:01am
My mate's little sister is really into mcr. She's such a cool kid. She must have been a proper fan since she was about 7 ( I think she's 10 now..) because that's when we all (her big sister etc) got into them, when they released revenge, she listens to the stuff her big sister plays her and actually has a proper opinion. We go see them whenever they play nearbye but she's way too little to go-and will be for a good few years- I feel kinda bad. Hopefully they'll be around for a good few years yet so we can take her to her first my chem concert!
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
April 23rd, 2007 at 06:19am
hmm. i can't be considered a teenie, even at the time when i first heard them. i was... 15? and the funny part was i didn't think any of the mcr was good-looking.

gerard had long hair and looked crazy.
mikey was nerdy.
frank was weird.
bob was quiet.
ray had a weird voice.
but i liked their music. and then i grew obsessed. researching on them and stuff. it was only then when i thought they were good-looking and funny. haha. i'm weird. i know.

i don't mind little kids listening to mcr. but i hope that they listen to them because they LIKE the music, and not because its cool to listen to them. which is kinda what is happening in singapore. hell. listening to mcr is better than listening to the crap on radio, with the likes of akon playing now...
I Scare Myself
Thinking Happy Thoughts
I Scare Myself
April 23rd, 2007 at 06:59am
As stated before hand it all depends on the kid. My liitle sis for instance is absoulutely obsessed with MCR 'apparently' and she's 6. But then again, when i went through a Marilyn Manson faze she also happened to like their music, coincidence...i think not!
Whenever there are pics of MCR in magazines and on the internet she always says that Gerard is Marilyn Manson, it really gets on my nerves.

But then again it is quite cute when she names all the members of MCR and The Used when she watches the video clips
gothgirl1975
Motor Baby
gothgirl1975
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:31am
You don't have to enjoy the songs because of the words. The rythm, beat, accoustics, rifts,feelings of the music is all that is needed. That's why my 3 year old loves MCR. He will boogie to anything with a good sound to it, just he hears MCR alot in this house so sings along as much as poss too tehe. My 11 year old daughter didn't like MCR much at 1st till she heard the 3rd album but now she's enjoying 1 and 2. though I think Gerard and his Blonde hair is her first famous bod crush, so sweet! She understands alot of the lyrics and what they are getting at, if she doesn't she'll ask me. I've even let her watch Life on the Murder Scene to understand more where the guys and their music and words come from.
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
May 1st, 2007 at 04:18am
I always use to think that looking at 4 year olds singing along to MCR music is soooo cute! Yeah...depends with the kid...or worse...even depends on the parents if they want their young one to be listening to music that MCR produces.(specially if they're strict).But I started listening to these guys when I was ten,didn't really like 'em until I was eleven Shocked
orangegreendaysuite
Killjoy
orangegreendaysuite
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:30pm
McrFREAK0628:
u cant be to young.....like everyone else says it depends on how u like them

but if there really young like say 10-12, they shouldn't expect to go to their concerts of anything like that Whistle

really? i went 2 their concert...and i'm 12...i luved it man...and how is 12 "really young"? and the concert was "all ages admitted", so i was pretty happy about that...I mean, i dont want to wait until im 18 just to c MCR live...
xtrinketx
Fabulous Killjoy
xtrinketx
May 22nd, 2007 at 10:36pm
im not a 'young' fan by any means but i here of younger kids liking them (i work part time at a school) i think its great but i also think it has to do with what there parents are intrducing them too and what there brothers and sisters and friends open them up to, but i think its great younger kids are getting into them and there music
UnchArtEd schrEI
Jazz Hands
UnchArtEd schrEI
May 22nd, 2007 at 11:07pm
i don't think so i'm 12 and i love MCR already. age does not matter as long as your cool enough to be a MCR fan.. i started loving MCR when i was 10 years old
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
May 23rd, 2007 at 09:41am
I've found one little boy in my country that he love MCR. He's 7. Okay..His sister (13. like me) listen to MCR... I think everyone in his family love MCR. Lol
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
May 23rd, 2007 at 11:28am
I've liked them since I was 12 (not that many years ago), but I really don't see any prob with younger kids listening to them. Really the only reason there's a adivsory on the albums is because of the lyrical content, not really profanity.
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
May 23rd, 2007 at 01:44pm
I think at younger ages, you don't really understand what they are singing but you just enjoy the music they make. As you get older you begin to understand what is being sung.
I think 11/12 is an okay age to start appreciating(sp) what MCR really mean, any younger than that and it's just really listen to "the sound they make".
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 23rd, 2007 at 01:53pm
i dont think its helthy relly
i meen som of there lyrics are pretty depressing ,, thats not normal for a 10year old to listen to:S
XXGee LoverXX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XXGee LoverXX
May 23rd, 2007 at 05:06pm
ya i do thats why they have the Parental advisory label on the CD.
wusel
Fabulous Killjoy
wusel
May 23rd, 2007 at 05:33pm
In april i went to the my chem show at cologne, everybody was older than me. i am thirteen and i went there with my best friend, he is 15. the other people were all 16 or older. o_o x)
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
May 23rd, 2007 at 06:09pm
I don't think you have to be a certain age to listen to my chem, but i think that really young fans might not understand the concepts as much as an older fan would e.g a 7 year old probably wouldn't but 9 or ten year olds might or probably would. It's awesome that they have younger fans tho cos it means that their music is reaching more people.
Also younger fans might not understand the concepts or language but still like the music just because it's good music.
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
May 23rd, 2007 at 09:49pm
my sis likes mcr and shes 8 her pictures on the computer are mcr,she also always wears her mcrtee to bed