Don't have an account? Create one!

Young MCR fans

AuthorMessage
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
January 18th, 2007 at 03:37pm
My dad even heard my younger sister, 7y/o, sang the words "I'm-not-o-fucking-kay" and he got mad.
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 18th, 2007 at 08:30pm
i dont think that age matters as much as maturity. im not that old, but i can fully understand mcr's lyrics. as long as you can handle swears, understand the lyrics and like the band you should be able to be a fan.
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
January 19th, 2007 at 04:44am
^ agreed
PenisPie
Bleeding on the Floor
PenisPie
January 19th, 2007 at 05:37am
Agreed. The music you listen you tends to mature you. So it doesnt matter. Though I made my cousin [6] listen to *cough*sexsongs*cough* and yeah. lol =/
American Psycho.
Bleeding on the Floor
American Psycho.
January 19th, 2007 at 02:57pm
WELL, I WAS SO AGRESIVE, my cousin is now 8 and, hos brother (3 year old) knows many bad words, and another cousin, knows many bad words and he is only 8, well, my family is foll of insanes, and i´m crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i don´t care, the brother ofa friend is only 6 and he loves MCR!!!! wel he is a good boy, and he says any bad words, and, his sister is crazy, well you know, maybe every MCR fan itçs too crazy
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 20th, 2007 at 12:04pm
the young fans that only like welcome to the black parade are only fans because it's on the radio a lot. i don't really consider those people actual fans. but, young people who like all MCR songs and can understand the lyrics (mentioned before) are true, actual fans. to be a hardcore fan, age doesn't matter, only maturity.
not tonight
Thinking Happy Thoughts
not tonight
January 20th, 2007 at 12:12pm
If the kid is listening to them because they think the people in mcr are hot then they can fuck off but if the kid is listening to them because they just like the music then it's cool.
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
January 20th, 2007 at 02:26pm
MCR Way Bros:
the young fans that only like welcome to the black parade are only fans because it's on the radio a lot. i don't really consider those people actual fans. but, young people who like all MCR songs and can understand the lyrics (mentioned before) are true, actual fans. to be a hardcore fan, age doesn't matter, only maturity.

You prettymuch summed up everything I was about to say.

*gives MCR Way Bros an e-cookie*
Burning Friend
Banned
Burning Friend
January 26th, 2007 at 08:47pm
My 9 year old brother loves MCR as much as I do, and he liked them before I ever even heard them. It's pretty strange, but I think that if a young fan is mature enough to handle the lyrics, then it's okay for them to listen. Besides, it's more appropriate than rap.
Emcee
Awake and Unafraid
Emcee
January 27th, 2007 at 08:52am
uh, my six year old brother loves mcr, but there are certain songs (teenagers, etc) that i won't let him listen to. i agree with st.switchblade, it IS more appropriate than rap, and i'd rather my brother listened to stuff like mcr than rap music.
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 27th, 2007 at 03:44pm
if they listen to the music that is cool! but i hate it when they are just into gerard because of what he looks like!
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
January 27th, 2007 at 04:56pm
Chemical_Romance:
I don't mind younger fans...But I hate it when the younger fans go on about how MCR saved their lives. Some are way too young to even spell suicide let alone know what it means.
I also hate the fact that Teenies exist...but we all do.

well i guess i see your point but the word "teenies" is much like the word "Emo" you know.. a label. and i'm sure that a lot of the people on here including me are trying to get away from labels because well, they suck.

but it is true that some people aren't even really fans.. they know probobly FLW and Welcome To The Black Parade from the radio but that's it. I think anyone can be a fan no matter their age as long as they understand the stories behind the songs..not just because they want to have a label or think the band is hot
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 27th, 2007 at 05:00pm
labels do suck, but you cant avoid them. i would laugh if a young person said mcr saved my life!
emergencypatientxx
Fabulous Killjoy
emergencypatientxx
January 27th, 2007 at 05:22pm
My cousin who is like 5 years old
screams out my chemical romance whenver she hears black parade.
its soo cute!
and for her birthday she wants My Chemical Romance in her backyard.
lol
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 27th, 2007 at 05:34pm
awwwwwwwwwwwww thats really cute
violent_romance
Killjoy
violent_romance
January 28th, 2007 at 06:03am
i think it depends if someone is mature. i started to listen to them when i was 10... and now i have a lot of classmates who listen to their songs and they always sing it =)
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 28th, 2007 at 09:51am
really? only my friends and i like mcr and we just burst into song in the middle of science class (lately it has been prison!)
Emcee
Awake and Unafraid
Emcee
January 28th, 2007 at 04:50pm
^ we do that too. then get detentions...
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 28th, 2007 at 07:28pm
Philippa Way:
really? only my friends and i like mcr and we just burst into song in the middle of science class (lately it has been prison!)

yeah your not the only one!!my teacher is like you better keep quiet or i will call your parents!!but im like yah go call my parents i have a reason for singing in class
bamcr
Joining The Black Parade
bamcr
January 28th, 2007 at 08:08pm
Aliveorxxnot:
My cousin who is like 5 years old
screams out my chemical romance whenver she hears black parade.
its soo cute!
and for her birthday she wants My Chemical Romance in her backyard.
lol

Aww...Don't we all?