Don't have an account? Create one!

Necrophilia

AuthorMessage
maxim bemis.
Crash Queen
maxim bemis.
September 12th, 2008 at 03:44am
Bleeding Dry:
I also think this is wrong. and very disrespectful to the deceased. there is no choice here, and the deceased cant respond or stop it, they arent aware of it. in some ways, i think it is similar to rape. to me, it is just very wrong.
Dir-en-grey
Joining The Black Parade
Dir-en-grey
November 20th, 2008 at 09:38am
Well personally I wouldn't do it. If that's what you are into though...I guess it's alright. Potential diseases and things like that are something to worry about but other than that it's alright.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 20th, 2008 at 11:06am
Ugh? I'm all for sexual freedom, but necrophilia definitely crosses that invisible line of acceptable behavior to me. I mean, at the end of the day, I suppose it can be successfully argued that a necrophiliac really isn't hurting anyone, but it's quite an aberration, too.
barcoded.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
barcoded.
November 22nd, 2008 at 03:04am
what i dont understand is how people can get pleasure
the bpdy woul dbe so cold and stiff and unresponsive and isnt a lot of sex about making the ohter person feel and getting kicks off that as well

its direspectful and disgusting
i mean
if someone close to you died, and someone else screwed their dead body, youd be pretty distraught
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
November 22nd, 2008 at 06:15am
barcoded.:
the bpdy woul dbe so cold and stiff and unresponsive and isnt a lot of sex about making the ohter person feel and getting kicks off that as well
Necrophilia is a fetish for having sex with dead people. So the necrophiliac gets pleasure from the fact that the cadaver is cold, stiff and unresponsive.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 22nd, 2008 at 08:05pm
barcoded.:
isnt a lot of sex about making the ohter person feel and getting kicks off that as well. if someone close to you died, and someone else screwed their dead body, youd be pretty distraught
No, there really is no set thing that sex is "about," and I'm guessing you probably wouldn't know about it, but even if you did, it's not like the person who's dead knew any better - yeah some people do get really hung up on what becomes of their loved ones' remains though.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 22nd, 2008 at 08:12pm
barcoded.:

its direspectful and disgusting
i mean
if someone close to you died, and someone else screwed their dead body, youd be pretty distraught
If they like it, they like it. there's no set way of how sex has to be. everyone has different fetishes. some people like... cold, unresponsive, things. it may not be right, but everyone likes different things is what i'm trying to get at.
Bella Muerte!
Really Not Okay
Bella Muerte!
November 25th, 2008 at 05:14am
Eww necrophilia are disgusting Smiley to me it sounds like rape
Benniks
Jazz Hands
Benniks
November 25th, 2008 at 03:45pm
If someone WANTS their body to be used for that purpose after their death, with a pre-arranged partner or whatever, then that is perfectly fine, in my opinion. As long as it's not affecting anyone else but the parties involved, I think that it's alright.
hawaii will sink.
Killjoy
hawaii will sink.
November 26th, 2008 at 01:35am
Honestly? This intrigues me, in the same way serial killers do. Not necessarily in a good way and I'm definitely not promoting it, don't take it the wrong way. I don't really understand how it works in a necrophiliac's mind but as long as the person consented before their death and it isn't just a random body stolen from a graveyard it should be okay, yeah?
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
November 27th, 2008 at 09:35am
I just have issues with the fact that the person is dead and just can't respond. I mean, a blow up doll can't respond either, so why not just use one of those? But if the dead person's family is alright with it, then I don't have any issues I guess. I'd never do it myself though.
Jesse Lacey;
Awake and Unafraid
Jesse Lacey;
November 27th, 2008 at 04:31pm
Some things should not be accepted. I think necrophilia is one of them. You can argue all you want, as Deb said, about how it doesn't hurt anyone. But that doesn't mean it's right. If all of a sudden society decided to allow anything that gets a person off - so to speak - what about rapists and pedophiles? There has to be somewhere you draw the line between "weird" and "wrong".
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
November 27th, 2008 at 08:03pm
byerk:
Some things should not be accepted. I think necrophilia is one of them. You can argue all you want, as Deb said, about how it doesn't hurt anyone. But that doesn't mean it's right. If all of a sudden society decided to allow anything that gets a person off - so to speak - what about rapists and pedophiles? There has to be somewhere you draw the line between "weird" and "wrong".
But you can be a necrophiliac and not actually ever have sex with a corpse. Necrophiliacs are attracted, sexually, to cadavers - but that doesn't mean all necrophiliacs go around having sex with dead people. Some necrophiliacs have pure fantasies and may never act them out. Is that then seen wrong in your eyes?
Necrophilia isn't just all about the act of having sex.
robert plant.
Salute You in Your Grave
robert plant.
November 28th, 2008 at 03:17am
I think that it's wrong for people to just go break into graves and have sex with corpses of people who wouldn't want their bodies violated like that. But I think that under certain circumstances necrophilia is acceptable. And I'm sure someone has said this already. But if somebody gives someone permission to have sex with their dead body after they're deceased, then that should be fine. Because it's their body, and I believe that even after their soul dies their body is still their property.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 28th, 2008 at 06:59am
skwisgaar skwigelf.:
if somebody gives someone permission to have sex with their dead body after they're deceased, then that should be fine.
Are these people out there? Now I'm intrigued too!
Jesse Lacey;
Awake and Unafraid
Jesse Lacey;
November 28th, 2008 at 10:15am
Mindfuck:
But you can be a necrophiliac and not actually ever have sex with a corpse. Necrophiliacs are attracted, sexually, to cadavers - but that doesn't mean all necrophiliacs go around having sex with dead people. Some necrophiliacs have pure fantasies and may never act them out. Is that then seen wrong in your eyes?
Necrophilia isn't just all about the act of having sex.
You're right- I didn't think that all the way through. Sorry about that. Let me clarify and say that having sex with a corpse is what I'm against.
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
January 10th, 2009 at 11:15pm
Patrick Martin Stump:
I just have issues with the fact that the person is dead and just can't respond.

I just have issues with the fact that the person is DEAD

Maybe this is one of those issues where it can't be settled and it's just down to opinion. But in mine, that is royally fucked up. Even fantasizing about it. And yes, I know, it's a fetish just like bondage or feet or something but that has got to be the worst fetish out there. I believe in respect for the dead and at the end of the day, there are just somethings you don't do. You have to draw the line somewhere.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
February 14th, 2009 at 06:50am
It Had A Gun.:
You have to draw the line somewhere.
People draw the line at different places. In terms of sexual activities and fetishes, some people might draw the line at bondage, others at scat, or others at necrophilia etc.
teen spirit.
Crash Queen
teen spirit.
February 20th, 2009 at 10:48am
as people have said, this might as well be rape, the person is not responding and has no choice.
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
March 8th, 2009 at 12:55am
patrick stump.:
as people have said, this might as well be rape, the person is not responding and has no choice.

As I've said before, in what way is a dead body a person? Sure someone has a personal attachment to it, but that doesn't make it the person it once was. Once they're dead, they're dead, they no longer exist as a legal entity, so how could they legally give or withhold consent?