Don't have an account? Create one!

Necrophilia

AuthorMessage
Kick Start My Heart
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kick Start My Heart
March 14th, 2009 at 11:12am
i agree this is rape, whether the deceast can speak for themselves or not is not the point. And i am perfectly sure the dead wouldn't choose to be raped in life or in death for that matter. If a dead body isn't a person then why mark their grave with a headstone? why give them any recognition or identity? you get my point . . . i'm rambling here but i dont care. It does not matter whether someone is dead or not, they are still a person and the fact that they are dead should NEVER give anybody the right to take advantage of that, necrophilia is wrong and i agree with everyody who said it is disgusting
BlueWizard
Killjoy
BlueWizard
March 16th, 2009 at 07:26am
Hmm... I would be rather disgraced and shocked if this ever became normal and/or accepted in society; I think it's just... sick.
Demolition Vampire.
Killjoy
Demolition Vampire.
March 27th, 2009 at 05:26pm
Wow, we were talking about this in english class. It's either they are sexually attracted to them, or they just plain ol' admire them.. if they have sex with the body, i think it's pretty pointless, but whatever floats their boat. But if it were one of my friends or family doing that, i'd be like WTF
xxZalanortxx
Killjoy
xxZalanortxx
July 3rd, 2009 at 04:30pm
You may find this creepy, but I'm considering writing a book about this. The protagonist would constantly struggle with finding bodies and figuring out his morality. I think later on he'll actually fall in love with a corpse in a bridal gown.

Oh yeah to the previous people wondering why they do this, some are just flat out attracted to bodies, another percentage only does that with deceased love ones, others do that with victims that they just murdered, and the largest percentage want someone that won't reject them.
chasing dragonflies.
Killjoy
chasing dragonflies.
July 3rd, 2009 at 04:39pm
It's disgusting. I mean, I know it's a fetish, and like other more acceptable fetishes, it can't be helped. But that doesn't mean they have to actually act on their urges, right?
The person is dead, for God's sake. You'd be offended if somebody fulfilled a desire to shit on your dead relative, having sex with one is just as bad. The dead need to be paid respect, not being used as bloody blow up dolls.
People who feel the need to have sex with corpses need help. They can't help it and I respect that, but anyone who acts on their feelings is needs help. It's not right.
And the person in question hasn't exactly given consent have they? Imagine it was YOUR body. If this becomes acceptable in the future, they might aswell make having sex with an asleep person legal, then just plain rape.

Anyway;
xxZalanortxx:
You may find this creepy, but I'm considering writing a book about this. The protaganist would constantly struggle with finding bodies and figuring out his morality. I think later on he'll actually fall in love with a corpse in a bridal gown.

I actually think that sounds like an intriguing plot.
stannis baratheon.
Salute You in Your Grave
stannis baratheon.
July 15th, 2009 at 12:48pm
...I posted on here before, didn't I?

Honestly, I still don't see anything wrong with it. I do think it's something that should be controlled and regulated. For example, if someone put in their will that they didn't mind people having sex with their corpse, it should be legal. [If they give consent, it isn't rape. I honestly don't know where people got that idea from.]

People argue that "omg you wouldn't like it if it was your little sister" or something, but honestly - it'd be none of their business. You might not like the decisions made by your family all the time, but there's nothing you can do about it.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 16th, 2009 at 01:04am
Black Weeping Heart:
i agree this is rape, whether the deceast can speak for themselves or not is not the point.
How can you "rape" an inanimate object?
LunacyFringe
Killjoy
LunacyFringe
July 23rd, 2009 at 12:34am
^^ The fact that a person is dead does not make them an object. Yes, they are inanimate, but they are still human beings. I would probably consider rape to be anyone having sex with someone that either hasnt consented or does not have the capability to consent (like a corpse). Like you said, you cannot rape an inanimate object, but people do not become objects when they die, they simply become people who arent living.
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
July 28th, 2009 at 11:15am
being with a dead body like that is far different than being with a live person. All kinds of chemical reactions and things are going on right after death, and that's just nasty.
Jesse Lacey;
Awake and Unafraid
Jesse Lacey;
July 28th, 2009 at 10:52pm
Deb:
Black Weeping Heart:
i agree this is rape, whether the deceast can speak for themselves or not is not the point.
How can you "rape" an inanimate object?
I think that's a very good point Deb. Even though the person doesn't have the ability to say no, they also lack the ability to say yes. Perhaps a good solution is to have something like an organ donor card, where people decide whether they're willing to let that happen to them before they die.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
July 31st, 2009 at 09:15am
I agree with the "How is it rape?" thing. A dead body is and inanimate object-you can't 'rape' it, just like you can't rape a car.

The idea about the card thing is a very good idea, I think.
xxZalanortxx
Killjoy
xxZalanortxx
July 31st, 2009 at 01:22pm
I agree that you can't rape an inanimate object like a corpse, but I'm not so sure about the letting you decide if you will let them have intercourse with your corpse. It's a good idea, but I highly doubt that many people would choose to do that. I wouldn't since I want we organs donated to those in need of replacements and to have my skeletal system donated to science. I find helping someone live or learn is more important then being a once-living sex doll.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
July 31st, 2009 at 05:37pm
Besides the whole rape issue, I find it disgusting because you're having sex with something that's dead and decomposing. Just think of all the diseases you could get. It's not natural.
xxZalanortxx
Killjoy
xxZalanortxx
August 1st, 2009 at 07:07pm
Faraday:
Besides the whole rape issue, I find it disgusting because you're having sex with something that's dead and decomposing. Just think of all the diseases you could get. It's not natural.

There actually is a reason that people do that. The most common reason, is that the person lacks proper social skills, and are terrible with communicating with people in general. They want an unyielding, unrejecting partner, and since a corpse can't reject you it works well for them. The second most common reason is that they loved the person, but either couldn't express it, or the person didn't love them back. The third are psychotic, and they only do that to their murder victims. Only the smallest percentage are actually just flat out attracted to corpses. The third reason is wrong of course, but the others certainly cannot be classified as completely immoral. People also claim it's unnatural, but if that was true then they wouldn't be attracted to them (the specific person's corpse, or the corpse in general). Do you think they actually choose to be attracted to them? It's just like homosexuality, bisexuality, or any other sexual orientation, it's impossible to choose. No one would willingly choose to be attracted to them.
LunacyFringe
Killjoy
LunacyFringe
August 1st, 2009 at 07:33pm
A question I have would be where do they come in contact with the corpses? Do they dig them up out of their grave? Sneak into the morgue?
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 2nd, 2009 at 01:54am
xxZalanortxx:

There actually is a reason that people do that. The most common reason, is that the person lacks proper social skills, and are terrible with communicating with people in general. They want an unyielding, unrejecting partner, and since a corpse can't reject you it works well for them. The second most common reason is that they loved the person, but either couldn't express it, or the person didn't love them back. The third are psychotic, and they only do that to their murder victims. Only the smallest percentage are actually just flat out attracted to corpses. The third reason is wrong of course, but the others certainly cannot be classified as completely immoral. People also claim it's unnatural, but if that was true then they wouldn't be attracted to them (the specific person's corpse, or the corpse in general). Do you think they actually choose to be attracted to them? It's just like homosexuality, bisexuality, or any other sexual orientation, it's impossible to choose. No one would willingly choose to be attracted to them.

If necrophilia is like homosexuality then you might as well say bestiality is too, or pedophilia, after all they don't choose to be like that so they're the same. Just because it happens doesn't mean it's unnatural. Trans fats are unnatural but they exist. I mean for goodness sakes it's a dead body. I don't necessarily mean immoral, I mean I think there's something wrong in the head if a person wants to have sex with a corpse.
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
August 2nd, 2009 at 05:57am
^ I think she's just comparing the aspect of not being able to control your sexuality (which occurs for homo and hetero), not saying that homosexuality is immoral.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 2nd, 2009 at 06:32am
questionable content:
^ I think she's just comparing the aspect of not being able to control your sexuality (which occurs for homo and hetero), not saying that homosexuality is immoral.

I got the feeling that she was saying that because you can't control it that makes it okay to screw dead bodies, just like it's okay to be gay. But if that applies to necrophilia one could say the same thing about bestiality or pedophilia.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 3rd, 2009 at 01:09am
I find it really offensive that people insist on comparing homosexuality to sexual deviations. Homosexuality is NOT a sexual deviation, it's completely natural! Pedophilia, necrophilia and bestiality are abnormalities, generally created by severe childhood trauma.
xxZalanortxx
Killjoy
xxZalanortxx
August 3rd, 2009 at 02:48pm
I'm sorry if it sounded wrong what I said, but I defiantly didn't mean homosexuality is wrong. I'm bisexual, so that would be completely backwards. I was just saying that nobody would choose to be attracted to corpses. I was using homosexuality only as a comparison, because they don't choose to be attracted to men. I didn't just make up one day and decide I was going to be bi, so I just was stating the choice aspect. (which it doesn't appear that they would have)