Don't have an account? Create one!

About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 11th, 2007 at 04:07am
EricaxRevenge:
no dude.my cousin Mally is obsessed she has like them since she was two lol.. thats when she learned all their names the songs and she likes mikey a lot lol.. its so funny..shes going to the fresno show and so we are getting her ready..so i practiced the Xs on her eyes and shes like "no erica i look like frank, mikey dont think franks pretty" i was like "yea he does" hahaha and shes like "erica can bob give me a drumstick" haha
i think she has ADD lol
but nah shes a good fan compared to some older teenies lol

AWWW THATS SO CUTE!.
As I said, I LOVE little kids that are fans of mcr!.
They havn't had the time to develop sexual fantasties towards them yet!.

Your cousin sounds like the CUTEST person ever!.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
March 11th, 2007 at 04:09am

AMEN!!! Wow
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 11th, 2007 at 04:11am
toothy:

AWWW THATS SO CUTE!.
As I said, I LOVE little kids that are fans of mcr!.
They havn't had the time to develop sexual fantasties towards them yet!.

Your cousin sounds like the CUTEST person ever!.

hahah thanks...shes too smart for her own good lol
hahaha yea i know
but when we met mikey we told him about her and he was like
"aww tell her to come find me in 14 yrs"
hahaha
we told her and shes like "mama we are going to go to jersey to find mikey"
her moms like "what no mally your silly"
and she started crying "mama mikey said!!"

her whole lil life is mcr..
most likely my cousin and my fault lol
(sorry spam =/)
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
March 11th, 2007 at 04:12am

^^
In Love That is so awsomely cute!
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 11th, 2007 at 04:15am
dont laugh at the pic lol
this is her "sexy" pose lol
but heres Miss Mally Moo
http://a674.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/m_65d98e98158dbb4b43656d7d6b0ad699.jpg
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 11th, 2007 at 05:42am
^ cutest thing ever. =].
i am now going to train my little sister to be a follower of mcr ¬.¬
LivingDead
Fabulous Killjoy
LivingDead
March 11th, 2007 at 05:43am
i had an experienced like that..
i was at a CD store looking for bullets and there was this 2 girls and they
were looking at this big Poster of Mcr and they were like "Oh My Gawd!...he's soo cute"
[reffering to gerard]and the other said "Biaotch He's Mine XD"... And i asked them If they knew who gerard was.... and they said no... Me: Shocked
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 11th, 2007 at 05:45am
Mrs.Halloween:
^ cutest thing ever. =].
i am now going to train my little sister to be a follower of mcr ¬.¬

We shall all train out little brothers and sisters and cousins to be follwers of MCR.
We will create a army.
It will be the older MCR fans and the baby mcr fans against the teenies.
No longer will the world be taken over by shallow teenagers.
World domination will be ours.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
March 11th, 2007 at 06:21am
hahahaahahaha

YES

anyway i was in just jeans the other day and i was wearing an mcr shirt and wttbp came on, and this girl came over and iw as like:
"omgz lyk ur shirt iz lyk mcr and the song iz lyk mcr"
and i said:
"your point?"
and she goes:
"well that emans ur lyk totally obsessed with em lyk me"
and i was like :
"cool whats youre favourite song?"
and you kow what she said

she looked at my shirt and said NO JOKE:
"three cheers for sweet revenge. itz lyk the coolest song ever the film clip iz so good gerald looks lyk so hawt wif blonde hair"

i laughed at her and walked away.

im NOT lying she seriously said that.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 11th, 2007 at 06:39am
No
oh deario.
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
March 11th, 2007 at 09:45am
Teenies these days.
Tsk Tsk.
Serious Business
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Serious Business
March 11th, 2007 at 01:22pm
Sometimes, when i tell people that I like MCR, they think im a teenie, just because i do not always wear black clothes. Okay, i think Gerard is hot, and so what? I would listen to their music anyway if he wasnt.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 11th, 2007 at 04:54pm
It's "fans" like that who make the band look bad and pigeonhole them as some "one-hit, emo-pop, kiddie group". When you spend more time talking about "omg Gerard's hair!!!" or "omg!!! he's wearing a ring, is he maRri3d?? nOOOO!!!", what do you expect music fans to think? That this band isn't to be taken seriously. Even if I didn't like "The Black Parade" as much, I'm kinda glad they shook it up...to get rid of some of the fangirls who "don't like him with blond hair, he's not hot anymore" Rolling Eyes "Omgz....they sold out!" No, they're not sellouts. You're just posers.
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 11th, 2007 at 05:12pm
haha at next big thing 6 these two like older chick won the meet and greets and my cousin overheard the blonde one say "omg i cant believe we are going to meet Jared"
i was like.. uhm band confusion or... idk.. either way you are lame lol.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 11th, 2007 at 05:13pm
X_NorOomNtHisHeLL_xX:
"omg!!! he's wearing a ring, is he maRri3d?? nOOOO!!!", what do you expect music fans to think?

The ring gave us something to talk about, something to discuss. I don't really care if other people don't take them seriously. We do and that's all that really matters. Fans become friends with each other and become more unified when we discuss things like that. We love the music more than anything and you making us sound like we don't is really rude and uncalled for.
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 12th, 2007 at 01:25am
Mrs.Halloween:
artyfart:
Hands up those of you who cringe when you hear girls saying "zomg Ray/ Frank/ Gerard/ Mikey/ Bob I want your babies"

bess gave me a link to a video on youtube, that some fan had taken, after some show in england. i think it was in last year's short, number uk tour.
it was of frank signing outside afterwards, with the barricade up and all, and all of these girls were moaning and screaming and i was getting pretty freaked out watching it.
and then someone shouted "frank, i want your babies" and he smiled and said "i want my babies too". xD! that killed me. it was pretty funny.
but when i watched it i did feel terrible, cause i hate how people act that way around the guys. they just like them for their sex appeal and fawn over them like pieces of meat. it makes me feel pretty rotten witnessing the teenie-ness at it's lowest. Sad.

lol go frank!!! i wish i was there, i woulda laughed my ass off.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
March 12th, 2007 at 01:49am
i think i am the only one who WANTS Gerard to be with Eliza or marry at all??

i told my friend he wore a band on his finger and she was all "luk omg who cares r u gona go slit ur wrists coz u lyk carnt be wit him noe?"

and i was just like

"are you retarded?"

then i laughed at my funny comment Smile

haha
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 12th, 2007 at 03:22am
some people do like eliza. and i'm all for gerard's happiness, i'd love to see him married and in a stable relationship but from what's happened over her myspace and the hints and blogs, my opinion of eliza is pretty low.
it's not that i don't want gerard to be in a relationship, i just don't think eliza is the right person for him. [not that i'm trying to make descisions for him, or anything. he can live his life how he wants, but eliza seems to have used his fame to get attention].
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 12th, 2007 at 05:32am
Mrs.Halloween:
some people do like eliza. and i'm all for gerard's happiness, i'd love to see him married and in a stable relationship but from what's happened over her myspace and the hints and blogs, my opinion of eliza is pretty low.
it's not that i don't want gerard to be in a relationship, i just don't think eliza is the right person for him. [not that i'm trying to make descisions for him, or anything. he can live his life how he wants, but eliza seems to have used his fame to get attention].

Touche` I agree.
Shes very loud and obnoxious (from the videos that I have seen). Specialy that one where she thought that the person filming was taking and picture and she goes and yells out "OMG I THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKING A PICTURE SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM".
I just always imagined Gerard getting with some artist person thats like, adventurous and weird and shy, and dosn't care what they look like....someone more like him.
Eliza seems very, caring of what she looks like.
EndOfTheWorld
Killjoy
EndOfTheWorld
March 12th, 2007 at 09:08am
Eh, teenies are the main reason bands lose credibility and thats why I just can't stand them. They gave Linkin Park their 'pop' label, and they're the reason some people dismiss MCR as emo without giving them a real chance.

Teenies disgust me because some of the band members are old enough to be their father...especially in LP's case where Mike just turned 30. Can we say eww?