Don't have an account? Create one!

About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
March 19th, 2007 at 09:46am
"...Seriously people. Go on that page and it's all about Frank and Gerard with hints of Mikey. Bob and Ray are mentioned nowhere in those comments..."

Ohhhhh I can do you one better... Check out this link:

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2007/03/14/073746.php

And read this moron quoting Gerard in Metal Hammer (a mag I just happen to have bought) as stating "the music brings out shit in them." Then scroll down to my response as "noneofyourbusiness" where I point out to her that it was BOB who said that, not Gerard. Geez!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 19th, 2007 at 02:46pm
On youtube I posted this:

"I don't know how bitchy I am going to come off when I say this, but I really don't care. All of these comments make me ashamed to be an MCR fan.

"zomg i want 2 marry gerard. franky and mikey r so hott". Seriously people, get a life.

Then some of you have the nerve to say "their so hott, except 4 ray and bob they have no hottness in their blood". Um, when did the looks start to overshadow the talent?

Gerard's not engaged and even if he is engaged or married, why should you give a fuck? It's his life and you all definitely never stood a chance with him anyway. The guy is nearly 30 fucking years old. YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO MARRY HIM. I'm going to hate to see the day when he does get married and then people would sit and watch you guys gripe and complain about how he's married. They all have significant others (exception is Gerard), so you'll never get with them either.

They are all a band together. Bob and Ray included. It probably comes as a shock to most, if not all of you. Some fans wonder why all the MCR fans get made fun of. You want to know the reason? It's all you pathetic fangirls. Thanks for making the real fans look like a complete joke.

-Fin-"
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
March 19th, 2007 at 03:55pm
Ugh.
I was jsut sitting here at my desk minding my own bussiness when an this girl starts talking to me and says:
"Omg, It took me soo long to find that song on your myspace!, Is it a new song?"

Aheem.
It's The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You.
She didn't even know they already made 2 albums.
And when the IDLY Video came out, she was like:
"Zomg, STEPH, HE DYED HIS HAIR BLACK! He looks hawt."
Um.
Can I shoot myself?
I just hate that.
I hate it.
Ugh.
My Famous Genocide
Killjoy
My Famous Genocide
March 19th, 2007 at 04:04pm
I hate it. It's bullshit..
Why can't people just accept that, they AREN'T their their girlfriends or anything, but just fans.. Just people who loves their music.
When people act like that, I start to doubt that they even like their music. I have a friend and she only began to hear My Chem, when see saw Welcome to the Black Parade, because she thought Gerard was hot. I had played them for her loads of time, but she didn't pay any attention, but only started talking about cascada, or something like that. And now she listen like a little to them, but still i think, it's only because she thinks Gerard is hot. . Grr..

He might be hot, but his talent is ever hotter.
Aunt Marie
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Aunt Marie
March 20th, 2007 at 06:12am
^yeah, there was this girl uhh she's my classmate, well she always writes this on the board "I LUV JERALD WAY!!!" and sometimes this shit "I WANNA BE RAPED BY FRANK LERO" <--that is so fucking disgusting, but did you see? she's writing those things but SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THEIR NAMES and the only MCR songs she knows are FLW, WTTBP and TGOY, see? and she's saying that she's MCR's no.1 fan? she doesn't even know that Gerard and Mikey are brothers. that bitch
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 23rd, 2007 at 08:21pm
GOSH!
dang people, HIS NAME AIN"T JERALD OR GERALD OR JARED! IT"S GERARD WAY...
and HE IS ALMOST 30.
and to your classmate, tell her she is warped, and is making a fool of herself. and hun, it's IERO, not LERO...
crikedy.
also the little 6-year-olds who are "in love w/ Jerad Way" first off, get his name right. second off, ur 6 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
Dangit.
echo lawrence.
Jazz Hands
echo lawrence.
March 23rd, 2007 at 09:19pm
I hate the people who think someone is 'theirs', but I also pity them. It's pathetic.
But the fakers just make me laugh, especially when
1. They get something wrong [i.e. a Gay God faker puts 'straight' as his orientation on Myspace... not kidding :|
2. People believe them xD
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 23rd, 2007 at 09:24pm
Gerard is not anybodys.
Teenies, Gerard does NOT want to marry you.
Sorry, no matter how many concerts you go to, how ever loud you yell, if you STALK THEM for crying out loud, they do not want to marry you. You will most likely never be "Mrs. Gerard Way" so quit ur moping. *no one on this site, other sites tho. *
Sin D
Fabulous Killjoy
Sin D
April 6th, 2007 at 12:41am
I sometimes do that when one of my firends say Gerard is smexxi but not
ocasionally becuz i'm only kidding.
Even though i do think Gerard is hot and all
I'm not that overly obsessed

Though it is funny when my friends fight over Frankie hehehe
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 7th, 2007 at 05:18am
In LOTMS i think you can see a girl holding a paper with "I'm pregnant, Mikey!' and somebody else with a tee; I'm not okay until i makeout with Gerard.

Why?! If i was one of the guys, i would completely freak out.
I think Frank is hot, but i don't want his babies. He has a fiance, he lives in another country, he's more then 10 years older!
You can love them for their looks, but you have to love them for their music and talents in the first place.

You will never be Mrs. Way, Toro, Iero or Bryar.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 7th, 2007 at 06:48am
typical fangirls...won't shut the fuck up.

Of course, the male fan who asked the question
was the most professionalRolling Eyes.....
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
April 7th, 2007 at 07:08am
Ah.. sorry, my computer is too slow to view these clips but I really want to know whats happening....
Secondly, I read some comments from Youtube where one of the fangirls viewed the I Don't Love You video, and wrote, "Why the fuck is Gerard married...." and then starts complaining about it, but I just thought, "Did this girl want Gerard to be single forever?" Its like she doen't care what happens to him or about his happiness or something...
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
April 7th, 2007 at 07:09am
Ah.. sorry, my computer is too slow to view these clips but I really want to know whats happening....
Secondly, I read some comments from Youtube where one of the fangirls viewed the I Don't Love You video, and wrote, "Why the fuck is Gerard married...." and then starts complaining about it, but I just thought, "Did this girl want Gerard to be single forever?" Its like she doen't care what happens to him or about his happiness or something...
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 7th, 2007 at 07:25am
yeah, the 'I Don't Love You' video attracted some true idiots.
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
April 7th, 2007 at 09:14am
I wish those stupid girls would've shut up so I could hear what Frankie was saying.
Gahh, I hate that, when you're trying to listen to someone seriously talk about something, and those stupid chicks in the studio don't know how to shut their mouths.
fallout vapor
Jazz Hands
fallout vapor
April 7th, 2007 at 09:39am
I don't care whether they think any of them are hot or not...but yeah, it's annoying when they "claim" Gerard or whoever else...it's just so incredibly LAME and STUPID. And I really, really hate the people who only like MCR cause of Gerard's looks.
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
April 7th, 2007 at 11:22am
Well, there's this girl at my school who thinks Frank is Mikey and Mikey is Frank.
So, she always says how much she loves MCR because of how hot "Mikey" is ["Mikey" being Frank].
And she knows I love Frankie, so one day she came up to me and she was like "I probably have a better chance with him than you do, so you can back off".
I was like "Um, whatever" and I just walked away.
o.o
She doesn't even know his name.
Kids at my school are weird about My Chem.
It's really annoying sometimes.
amandakc91
Killjoy
amandakc91
April 7th, 2007 at 12:36pm
yeh my mate hated them every time i played the songs and then she saw the i dont love you vid and she was like "i always loved this band" and i was just like "WAT"!!!
ahhh. that pissed me off.......
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
April 7th, 2007 at 01:02pm
Really, like was said in some of the above posts, you will NEVER be Mrs. Way, Iero, Bryar or Toro-Ortiz.
Really, people who think that, act your age & not your shoe size.
Nia_Black
Always Born a Crime
Nia_Black
April 7th, 2007 at 02:36pm
I hate it when people say "he's mine". Because the person is NOT your property. You don't own them. The only person you can call "mine" is yourself. And people need to get over the fact that you will never be going out with or married to the members of My Chem unless you know them personally or are already engaged/married to one of them. I completely agree with the above post by Manical Laughter.