About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
April 16th, 2007 at 11:29pm
Girl: My Chemical Romance rocks..!
Me: You don't even listen to them.
Girl: Who cares..? All I know is the lead singer is haaawwwwwttt...!!!

...rrriiiggghhhttt...
Filth In The Beauty
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Filth In The Beauty
April 17th, 2007 at 01:21am
Ya I hate girls like that.People like THAT get on my last nerves...the ones that bitch you out because they think FRANK...OR GERARD belongs to them...god I've bitched alot of chicks out because of them being like that...I really cant stand it,and im one of those chicks thats really easy goin...it'll take alot to get me pissed off...but when a girl acts like that...I get red in the face,and get piissed.Ya bottom line I hate GIRLS WHO ACT THAT CHILDISH.
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
April 17th, 2007 at 04:05am
imature.... '-_-
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 17th, 2007 at 07:33am
Sammie:
Aww...Sugar Cookies:
artyfart:
Hands up those of you who cringe when you hear girls saying "zomg Ray/ Frank/ Gerard/ Mikey/ Bob I want your babies"

*Raises Hand* Bye

*raises hand* And most of the time they are like, 12!
I can understand girls thinking the guys are hott.. But it goes too far when they shout '[band member] I want your babies'. I would be so embarressed and feel really uncomfortable. I admit that I went through a 'teenie' stage, I think most people did. But I would never say anything like that.

*raises..hihi*I've seen many fans like that,newsflashie,I'm 12,but I prefer to look up to Gerard as an inspiration and a guide,my other classmates (who don't know them but think MCR is hot) act like that...what's wrong with them...teenie stage,yeah I'm going through things like that,but at least I try to control it,not like other people who are as old as me and shout "[band member]MARRY ME"...that's stupid...sometimes I feel like doing this 2 Guns to them...yeah actually,there's one girl who saw me using the computer at school and I was just reading Gee's biography and there were pics of him,she was like "OMG! GET AWAY HE'S MINE!"...so I just left...wierd teenie...
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 17th, 2007 at 10:36am
The kiddo's offers for foiling fangirls:

1 - Hey what did you think of Frank Toro's guitar work on "The Patient?" I heard that was going to be the next single!

2 - I love the part in LOTMS with the weasel! Did you see that?

3 - Gerard seems a lot happier since his sex change operation.

4 - I like Mikey better than their old drummer; what about you?

Oh he has dozens LOL
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 17th, 2007 at 10:39am
kevethisis4u:
The kiddo's offers for foiling fangirls:

1 - Hey what did you think of Frank Toro's guitar work on "The Patient?" I heard that was going to be the next single!

2 - I love the part in LOTMS with the weasel! Did you see that?

3 - Gerard seems a lot happier since his sex change operation.

4 - I like Mikey better than their old drummer; what about you?

Oh he has dozens LOL

Clap
Very Happy Laughing Laughing lmfao lmfao lmfao
Quinnifier.
Awake and Unafraid
Quinnifier.
April 17th, 2007 at 11:47am
It's really irritating. I mean yeah you can like them, but it's the music that you should like them for. I could write a whole 10 pages of 'teenies' but I won't. I'll just say "i hate teenies" lol.
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
April 17th, 2007 at 02:35pm
I've been fan of many bands and everytime I've noticed something:

If you meet your idol, don't scream or cry. I've never done either but I've always been with my friends and some of them scream and the band has never came talk to us. That's something what pisses me off. Especially those bands who are famous, like MCR, probably skip screaming fans and go chat with someone who's acting like normal people.

(My English sucks again but try to ignore.)
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 17th, 2007 at 03:08pm
Nod wannabe - that vid showing Frank explaining what happened to his piercings also showed him cringing every time one particular girl shrieked. Nothing could make me behave that way, not even as pre-teen. Everyone's personality is different, but to me - such behavior demeans both yourself and the party it's directed at. They're just PEOPLE, Dudes!!! Chill OUT!!! Just act normal, damn!
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 17th, 2007 at 07:53pm
Wow! Other stupid things have happened lately,I found these:
It's in a site 43things.com and there are things here that you can say because ya' want to do 'em (hell I don't know!) And there is this topic that one of the things they want to do is "Get Over Gerard Way",here's what one girl said:
I NEVER WANT TO GET OVER GERARD! EVEN THOUGH HE’S GETTING MARRIED! WHICH I HEARD. HE’S GETTING MARRIED TO THIS CHICK ON THE 25TH. DAMN! HE’S HOT! I LOVE HIS SONGS! HE’S AWSOME!...

I've never heard that news before in my life! Another one:
id just like to get my leg over gerard way !!!!
mmmmmmmmm gerard!

!!! What the hell was that about?! More: ( another topic entitled "Meet Gerard Way
b/c he is so effin hot" ) This is what one girl said:
i want his babies! He’s so effing fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeowch! Stupid teenies! Bangin
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 17th, 2007 at 11:17pm
I truly and deeply wish the whole band was gay. Not even bi, since "z0mG, that's sooooooooo hot!!!" Gay. No chance of you being Mrs. Gerard Way. No chance of you being Mrs. Frank Iero. So, the fangirls would shut the fuck up, and lose interest. That would be awesome.
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
April 17th, 2007 at 11:28pm
Okay I think that they're hot, but thats not the reason I like them. And I have screamed before when I heard my friends friend got to meet them, but I think I was over reacting because theyre pretty freaking amazing, and I kinda freak out about them sometimes, because I'm just kind of weird sometimes. But you know, I would completely be normal around them if I got to meet them, because those stupid fans that are always yelling are so obnoxious(sp?) And I know this is probably making no sense to anyone, but thats okay. but I'm totally against teenies. They are so stupid, and should all die. Arg! They are so fucking annoying and it would be so great if they would all just disappear forever! WOO!! haha sorry.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
April 18th, 2007 at 12:11am
don't aim to please.:
I truly and deeply wish the whole band was gay. Not even bi, since "z0mG, that's sooooooooo hot!!!" Gay. No chance of you being Mrs. Gerard Way. No chance of you being Mrs. Frank Iero. So, the fangirls would shut the fuck up, and lose interest. That would be awesome.

Tehe Laughing
you've got a point.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
April 18th, 2007 at 01:33am
don't aim to please.:

I doubt they'd shut up then.

I get intimidated by people who scream like that at concerts. Well, not afraid, but it just kind of upsets me. It makes me uncomfortable to be there at all, but I just repeat to myself, I'm here for them, THEM. ><

And, I really hate those I <3 Gerard Way T-shirts. Disgust
Blair Waldorf
Jazz Hands
Blair Waldorf
April 18th, 2007 at 01:42am
I'll admit I was a "teenie" like maybe 1 1/2 to 2 years ago [i was like 15 or 16], but not anymore. I used to be OBSESSED w/ David Desrosiers from Simple Plan. I went to an SP show & I even had a sign that said "David, I love you. Will you marry me??" Ugh, looking back I'm like wtf was wrong w/ me???

So, I agree most of them will grow out of it. [hopefully]

I'm sure glad I grew out of it. Me & my friends will joke around about dating different members of bands, but we know realistically that it will never happen.

I really hate it when people claim to be a fan of the band & than they only know one song by them. It'd just be easier to say you are a fan of THAT song.

Btw, I think every member of My Chem is attractive. My MCR fantasy just includes hanging out w/ them, talking to them and all that. NOT sleeping w/ them.
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
April 18th, 2007 at 08:05am
I posted a similar remark earlier....

A woman asked my why i was "drooling" over Gee as he was far too young for me!!!!!!!!!

For fuck sake- for starters,she hadn`t a clue how old he was or for that matter how old i was.....and i wasn`t "drooling"- i was rambling about how good the BAND were,yes Gee is Mint to look at i am not denying that (who could?) but the fact of the matter is ....she didn`t have a clue what she was on about....Get a life you sad bint!
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 18th, 2007 at 08:35am
kevethisis4u:
Nod wannabe - that vid showing Frank explaining what happened to his piercings also showed him cringing every time one particular girl shrieked. Nothing could make me behave that way, not even as pre-teen. Everyone's personality is different, but to me - such behavior demeans both yourself and the party it's directed at. They're just PEOPLE, Dudes!!! Chill OUT!!! Just act normal, damn!

Sorry, but about wich vid are you talking?
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
April 18th, 2007 at 08:41am
Hokay, for jokes, I would wear the I <3 Gerard Way shirt

And when I told my friend Casey, who knows who everyone in the band is, that Gerard was one of the 100 Unsexiest Men Alive, this girl was like "Who's that?"

I said, "The lead singer of My Chemical Romance."

She said, "OMFG NO WAIIII HE'Z LIKE WAAYYYYY HAWWWT!!!"

And my other MCR-memeber-knowing friend Hayley was joking around saying that I'd date Gerard wehn I was 18 with her "psychic abilities"
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
April 18th, 2007 at 08:50am
Oh For FS!!
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
April 18th, 2007 at 02:22pm
wannabesmart:
I've been fan of many bands and everytime I've noticed something:

If you meet your idol, don't scream or cry. I've never done either but I've always been with my friends and some of them scream and the band has never came talk to us. That's something what pisses me off. Especially those bands who are famous, like MCR, probably skip screaming fans and go chat with someone who's acting like normal people.

(My English sucks again but try to ignore.)

i agree with yah! ^_^