Don't have an account? Create one!

About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
Sally Stitches.
Awake and Unafraid
Sally Stitches.
April 7th, 2007 at 02:38pm
Oh god, I hate hate HATE teenies.
I wouldn't marry Gerard. Would you? He's more than twice my age.
I'd love it if he were my older brother though. Tehe

Anyway. The best one that's happened to my was at this summer camp. I was wearing my MCR belt.

Kid- What's that on your belt?
Me- It says 'My Chemical Romance'. Do you listen?
Kid- Yeah.
Me- What's your favorite song?
Kid- Uhh...All of them. Except for a few. That suck.
Me- Oo-kay. Well, who's your favorite band member?
Kid- They're all cool. I like the drummer.
Me- *Mentally cries*

Actually, I have a few more. =3 Should I post?
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 7th, 2007 at 03:14pm
Yeah, it's damn funny =D
Rockee.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rockee.
April 7th, 2007 at 04:15pm
omg i hate that sooo much
some random girl left me a message on my myspace under this pic of Frank i had saying "back off Frankie's mine"
what the hell did she not get the memo that him and Jamia have been together since like....forever
ATTACK
Bleeding on the Floor
ATTACK
April 7th, 2007 at 11:49pm
Yes the teenies!
They seem to forget that these men are married/have girlfriends!
Seriously! They're twice the average teenie's age, and just because they're attractive doesnt mean you need to marry them. -_-*
Personally, I love them all.
Fuck, theres this girl here on INO that said (on her profile)
'I love My Chemical Romance, except for Ray, he's ugly and creepy.'
Or somthing to that affect. LEAVE RAY ALONE! He's not ugly.
Idiots. *hugs imaginary Ray plushie*
All of them are talented, amazing men, and I truly respect them for everyting they've done and went through.
SOOOO back to teenies.
They arent in LOVE with 'Gerald Waii' *I just cringed when I wrote that. >_<*
And another thing that's annoying is not only do they constantly talk about how hot Gerard and Frank are, they type lyk ths cuz its lyk GeRaLd is lyk so HAWTT
zomg!!!!111!!!!111!
USE YOUR FUCKING WORDS! (Sorry about the profanity. ^-^')
Learn to appreciate him and the boys for their music and personalities.
Not thier asses and faces.
Ever stop to listen to Gerard? Ever listen to his words?
Yeah. Teenies dont.
And what also sucks is sombody will say somthing about MCR and I go
'Oh my god I LOVE them'
they go 'Yeah I like welcome to the black parade'
T_T
Okay...Im done ranting...>_<
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 12th, 2007 at 05:02am
Creep.:
on the site frank-iero.net there's this gallery, and you can place comments. And there's this girl, stephanie i think, and she's acting like she's franks girlfriend. If you place a comment like 'He looks so cute' or anything, she answers with 'Back off you bitch, he's mine!' .. <_< I hate people like that. Or people who make fake myspace & act like they are jamia, frank, gerard or anybody.

what do you guys think about this?

What kind of person is that?!?!...She must have exploded when she knew Frankie was with Jamia.They think they are all that but in the end,marching in The Black Parade...they get left behind...
Metallic Princess
Bleeding on the Floor
Metallic Princess
April 12th, 2007 at 05:17am
.BloodyPetals:

Kid- What's that on your belt?
Me- It says 'My Chemical Romance'. Do you listen?
Kid- Yeah.
Me- What's your favorite song?
Kid- Uhh...All of them. Except for a few. That suck.
Me- Oo-kay. Well, who's your favorite band member?
Kid- They're all cool. I like the drummer.
Me- *Mentally cries*

lmfao
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
April 12th, 2007 at 06:07am
I can't even count the many times i've been with either friends, or around fans who act like total idiots around someone famous that they are meeting. I get incredibly embarrassed for them and feel frustrated for the person(s) they are spazzing over. When I am around these people, quite honestly i am ashamed to be and i immediately try to distance myself from them so i am not looked at as they are. As someone who works in the industry i try my hardest to reach out to fans to help them and to help the band.

But when I watch these vids of fans yelling at the guys,"you're hot!", "I love you!",*deafening shriek* blah blah blah ... i want to fucking kick them in the heads! In my mind all i can think of is,'Do you have any self respect, dignity or sense in that head of yours??Stop embarrassing yourself, stop acting like an idiot!" Of course none of them do otherwise they would not be acting that way. I understand people get excited but that is no excuse to act like a complete idiot. Now when i meet fans and I can tell how they are i try to put sense into their heads BEFORE they get the chance to meet them or in general, just to open their eyes with a cold does of reality. Most of them ignore me but there are select few who haven't and I feel better knowing that said fans are one or two less people yelling at them that they want their babies and thus making it much more pleasant experience for both fan and band.

Sorry for the long post..just figured i'd share my thoughts.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
April 12th, 2007 at 08:25am
Creep.:
on the site frank-iero.net there's this gallery, and you can place comments. And there's this girl, stephanie i think, and she's acting like she's franks girlfriend. If you place a comment like 'He looks so cute' or anything, she answers with 'Back off you bitch, he's mine!' .. <_< I hate people like that. Or people who make fake myspace & act like they are jamia, frank, gerard or anybody.

Thats strange. I'd just visited that site and one of the rules said that people were not allowed to pose as Jamia... Anyway, are teenies meant to be really young MCR fans?
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
April 12th, 2007 at 09:39am
Quinn.:
these girls who looked like 12 had "Gerard is SEX" written all over their legs at the melbourne show....i was like....um...you shouldnt even know what sex means.

Haha. THey shouldn't. I agree.
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
April 12th, 2007 at 09:57am
probably a teenie... EEEKKK!! LOL! ehehehehehehehe.... i know sum1 who's that, well i have my friend's neighbor rica (i change the name), really loves gee, she keeps bragging that she will be the future "MS. WAY" but knows nothing about gee.... disguiting! and when other ppol say that gee looks so cute, she'll say "BACK OFF! HE'S MINE! AND IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM, NO ONE CAN!!!!" it's just plain irritaiting.... >_< well anyway i saw in her friendster accnt her name is MS. WAY... LOL! rolling on floor
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
April 12th, 2007 at 09:59am
haley;;Crash:
Quinn.:
these girls who looked like 12 had "Gerard is SEX" written all over their legs at the melbourne show....i was like....um...you shouldnt even know what sex means.

Haha. THey shouldn't. I agree.

can't believe they are already doing those stuff???? man that's though!! ehehehehehehe.. LOL! ^_^ my cuz is 12 and she loves mcr but she dosen't do crazy stuff like that....
ATTACK
Bleeding on the Floor
ATTACK
April 12th, 2007 at 06:39pm
DemolitionXxLover:
omg i hate that sooo much
some random girl left me a message on my myspace under this pic of Frank i had saying "back off Frankie's mine"
what the hell did she not get the memo that him and Jamia have been together since like....forever

My friend has a picture of Frank and some girl left a comment about how
'fine' he was, -_-* Now I always check her picture comments and attack anybody that says anything like that,
Yeah! They've been together since highschool!
Im so happy for them. ^-^
deja entendu.
Salute You in Your Grave
deja entendu.
April 12th, 2007 at 06:50pm
I. fucking. hate. teenies. and. I. want. them. to. die....seriously.
I was talking to my friend about D.T and we were talking about the guys in MCR and she goes "I don't like Bob though...he's fat..." I felt like getting a drill and taking it straight to her head.
My other friend has "Future Mrs. Way" plastered all over her bebo and myspace profiles which also deserves a stab or two.
AND my other friend thinks is a total hardcore fan and it was after the show on the 30th and she goes "I'm so excited! Life On The Murder Scene is coming out this year!" I was just thinking "£$^$%&!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE! THAT CAME OUT AGES AGO!" and then we were walking along and we were talking about which song was the best and she said The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You and they hadn't even played it that evening!!! X[
I also hate people who pretend to have known MCR since before TBP so they don't seem like new fans, when you know for a fact that they hadn't

Its fine to like MCR and not know everything about them, but I hate it when people think they are actual fans when they don't know shit about them.
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 13th, 2007 at 02:07pm
I found some teenie-comments again,,

-ughh omg frank iero is so sexayyyyy or should i say soo pretty lmao anyway i would do anything to make out with frank iero ♥ luv yea babyy

-yeah except Gerard made out with me too. I kissed them on the cheek first but then Gerard was going for my mouth.It was funny you guys should have been there

O_o
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
April 13th, 2007 at 03:03pm
i think its okay to think that they are attractive (i mean who wouldn't) but its going over that line to teenie ville where you actually believe that your going out with them or that you will go out with them where it gets really creepy and stupid.
i mean mcr are all in relationships (well i'm not sure about gerard but he said he wouldn't date a fan anyway) so i don't understand why people go "get off hes mine" because all the true fans know that they are in happy relationships and wouldn't date a fan or go with groupies anyway so i really don't see the point of saying "hes mine" to be honest.
alliebot.
Killjoy
alliebot.
April 13th, 2007 at 10:08pm
Ok, here goes my long rantish type thing.

I absolutely do not like teenies. I know a couple that only know Black Parade and only know Gerard, but their not the "ZoMg, I w@nt 2 h@v3 ur b@bi3s!!!111!!" type. They're cool. They don't go around posting that "Gerard is hott!!!!12214one!!"

Even though it was against chain letters, I posted something like this on youtube:

"Please stop with the chain letters. We want to talk about MCR and their music. We care for the band, its music, the people in it. We don't want to hear about some girl that died in a car accident. Just stop with the chain letters and diminish them all together."

Teenies annoy the hell outa me. They run around screaming that they "love" MCR because they know one song and love Gerard. I'm digusted everytime I see this. I'm tired of having to sort through comment after comment of "GeR@Ld W@Y i$ $00 h@tttt!!!1!!!!!@!@!!!!oneoneone!!" to get to the stuff I want to read, on YouTube especially, I hate having to go through pages just to hear comments about the band and their music. I respect the people that truly love MCR with all their heart and listen to them all day long (a good ammount of my friends [2 of which are going to a concert on the 27th] and people I know on other sites aswell.)

I fully respect the band for putting up with all the teenies. I couldn't survive, I would be pissed off and yelling at them after the first week.

I am also proud to say, I am a Bob lover.

EDIT: I think I know (halfway) why MCR wrote Teenagers...

SEOND EDIT: Also, a true fan is someone who knows the full lyrics to WTTBP and not just the beginning.
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 14th, 2007 at 01:13am
I hate how teenies don't even respect the boys as people... They just look at em like.. Toys. Fuck. It's so annoying.
keep the faith.
Salute You in Your Grave
keep the faith.
April 14th, 2007 at 03:37am
I have these two friends who are a year older than me.
And they went to the same MCR concert as me.
They decided if they got to meet any of the members, they'd just kiss them and film it.
It's like... no.

I'm secretly glad they didn't meet anyone because I would've been so embarrassed with them there.
This doesn't really fit in with this topic, but I hate when on YouTube, people make videos like "What if Frerard was real?" and stuff, and people take it seriously, like "OMG ARE THEY GAY OMG EWWW IF GERARD'S GAY I DON'T LIKE THEM ANY MORE.".
keep the faith.
Salute You in Your Grave
keep the faith.
April 14th, 2007 at 03:45am
I think it's fine not to know any tiny details about the band, so long as you respect them for the music, and not for the way they look.

I met Frank and Gerard after they played the Brighton show, and there was so much more screaming when Gerard came out to meet us than when Frank did.
And people were giving them presents with notes shoved inside, and I saw one of the notes, it said "hi gee i love you, please please add me on msn [insert email address here] i love you keep rocking on".
It's just so... stupid.
At one point I actually yelled at the crowd of fans waiting to meet MCR, "THEY DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU, THEY'RE ABOUT TWICE YOUR AGE, SHUT UP."
xD
keep the faith.
Salute You in Your Grave
keep the faith.
April 14th, 2007 at 03:55am
I HATE THE WAY SOME OF YOU ARE SO STEREOTYPICAL.
"pathetic twelve year olds" and shit.
I'm twelve, I don't want to marry them.
Most of the teenies are actually about 16.
And I might take some of you more seriously if you learnt that "u" and "r" are not words.
:Rolling Eyes